Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:15 pm

Caitlin opened the door and drifted in as it slide on its hinges. The place was covered in flowers and plants on every available space with a few birds fluttering about and rustling that noted some other animals living here. "close the door please... and enjoy yourself Kharen..." she says as she drifts into an open room door "don't come in here though... I need to get into something else..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:20 pm

Kharen closed the door behind him."Wow, such a lovely apartment.."he said taking in the room, plants, and birds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:26 pm

After a few minutes Caitlin comes from the room in a loose flowing green dress before drifting throught he halls watering the plants with a small can "Do try and not disturb the plants their delicate... would you like to see your room or eat or um... talk some more?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:32 pm

Kharen nodded, "Okay, I'll try keep a distance.Also I don't mind talking some more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:42 pm

Caitlin soon settles on a couch hidden within the brush "Come sit with me... we'll take here. What do you want to talk about..?" she says calmly as she stretches herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 11:50 pm

Kharen walks over sitting in the couch."Welllllllll, I don't really know."partialy transforming he starts wiggling his tail back and forth, sractching his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:02 am

Caitlin lets herself to lean on Kharen's shoulder her head laying gently on it "Come on partner... ask me anything at all.." she breaths out as she closes her eyes and breaths deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:10 am

Hmmmmm. Oh I know the thing. "So why did you come to the academy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:14 am

"Any other question..." Caitlin says her normal way before almost whispering out "please..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:25 am

"Oh sorry, um what's your hobby."Kharen said looking at his meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:27 am

Caitlin lazily gestures around as she giggles "what do you think it is...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:31 am

Kharen looked around the room then back at Caitlin."Well, gardening I guess and bird feeding." He said giggling back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:39 am

"That's right... anything else you want to ask?" she says before snuggling closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:44 am

"Whats your favorite animal.?" Kharen said leaning back getting more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 12:52 am

"That's far to hard to choose... so many animals..." she says as she starts to really snuggle up to Kharen and mutters "It's been a while since I've done this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 7:17 am

I guess she has a bad history so I'll try not to ask about her past until she wants to tell me..... "Oh really, well my favorite mammal is a wolf.Bird is a woodpecker,and amphibian is a king cobra.".Does that help you a little to devide it up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:23 am

"Not really... I love all animals and snakes aren't amphibians..." she mutters out looking practically asleep as she lays on Kharen's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:31 am

"Oh okay, then bullfrog...." Kharen said resting his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:47 am

"You know... I haven't talked to a boy this long in a while... it's really nice..." she says curling up on herself and leaning even heavier on Kharen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:58 am

"I never really talked to anyone for awhile.I spent a little of my childhood training so in the woods training." Kharen said leaning back I to the couch to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:17 am

Caitlin flows up from her position and drifts to the kitchen "You hungry...?" as she gathers a few things around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:19 am

Awww I wanted to cuddle more....... "Yeah, a little.Maybe next time I can cook us some pasta or some gourmet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 7:28 pm

"That be really nice..." Caitlin say as she quickly made a few sandwiches. "Is there anything you want to do while we are here for the day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 8:05 pm

"I don't know exactly,I'm kinda just so use to training I don't really have thoughts on other things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 7:13 pm

"Aww... come on there must be something you've always wanted to do." She says sitting down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)   Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caitlin's apartment (private) (invite only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next