Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarlet's Apartment (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scarlet's Apartment (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 12:42 pm

08:00 PM
Two hours after the first meeting of the Death City Fight Club

Scarlet sat upon her pearl white couch that was situated across from her large flat screen television. The pixels worked as a team to show the graphics of the game Assassin's Creed III. The television hung perfectly on the wall of the small room that Scarlet classified as her living room. Scarlet's phone was hooked up to a small set of speakers, and was currently blasting the song 'This is Gospel' by Panic! At The Disco.

The ravenette was sitting with her legs crossed in front of her, hunched towards the large electronic. Her face was twisted in a look of focus. It was, after all, a difficult part in the game. Her fingers rapidly tapped over the buttons that were on the controller of the Deathbox console that was currently in use. Scarlet's hair was pulled into a high ponytail, but a few tufts were sticking out in the front, and at the bottom of her hairline at the back of her neck. Scarlet had put her glasses on and was currently wearing ripped light blue jeans, a black sleeveless shirt that had a large picture of Len Kagamine on it, and she was barefoot.

"YES! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID BRITISH BITCHES! HELL YEAH!" Scarlet suddenly shouted at her game, louder than her music. There was a thump on the wall, and another voice called out,"BE QUIET LITTLE LADY, OR ELSE I'M COMING OVER. AND TURN THAT DANG MUSIC DOWN!" "SHUT UP OLD WOMAN! AND IF YOU COME OVER HERE YOU'LL GET THE BIGGEST ASS KICKING OF YOUR LIFE!" Scarlet responded, angrily, before turning her attention to the TV again to watch the playing cut-scene just as the song switched to 'Perfect Weapon' by Black Veil Brides. "Three... Two.... One..." Scarlet thought, smirking.

"OH GOD." The woman from before shouted. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" The ravenette sassed the lady loudly. "Ugh... When's Franky gonna get here...." Scarlet mumbled, looking over to her guitar that was propped up on it's stand that was in the corner of the room, and the small amp beside it. She heard the sound of a dying assassin and turned her attention back to her game, where Connor was limp. "GODDAMNIT!" She screamed at her game for a second time.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 1:58 pm

Franky had made it to Scarlet's apartment building after stopping by her house for a quick clean up. She decided a change of attire would be appropriate as well. After all a girls appearance is very important to deliver the right messages, as Franky well knew. Franky walked up the stairway following the directions Scarlet have given her and finally came to her room number.

Although Franky really didn't need to look for it, she could hear the music playing from her apartment as well as her and the old lady's voices arguing with each other. Franky giggled, hatching up an idea for some fun. She walked to the front if the door and cleared her throat. She then knocked loudly on the door three times. "This is the police! We got a call about a noise complaint in this area. We would like to talk to you, please come to the door or we will have to break it down! " Franky had changed her voice to her best " female officer " impression that she saves for special occasions.

She then stood next to the door waiting for Scarlet to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 4:07 pm

Scarlet's eyes widened and she paused her game. She soundlessly crept up to the door, and looked through the small peep-hole. A quiet sigh of relief escaped her mouth.

"Franky, stop being so mean." She commanded playfully. She opened the front door and poked her head out, completely forgetting her appearance. In someone else's eyes, she looked cute. Scarlet opened the door wider and walked back to her couch. She turned her music down and flopped on the furniture, staring at her guitar again. Ace, chirped in happiness at the sight of Franky, and flew to his spot on her head. Scarlet chuckled at her bird, and closed her eyes. "So, how've you been, Frankenstein?" She was referring to the injuries that Franky might have gotten during Fight Club, but because of rule number one, she couldn't really talk about it.

(Ooc: Short post is short)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 7:54 pm

Franky smirked as Scarlet opened the door to let her in."You're just mad I don't have handcuffs." She said back playfully, sticking her tongue out as she saw Scarlet's face. She then looked down at the rest of Scarlet as she walked to her couch. When Ace noticed Franky and came to land on her head Franky took a grape from her pocket and handed to him to eat. She figured a sweet grape was better than a salty cracker any day.

As Scarlet asked her how she had been Franky replied, "Frankenstein? I think I'm just a sexy version of his monster." Franky placed her hand on her hip and turned to the side, still looking at Scarlet she brought her hand up to her lips and blew a kiss with a wink. "But as a walking reanimated corpse that likes a little tussle, I'm pretty blood good."

Franky then walked over to the couch and sat on it having a look around. "You have one fancy apartment here, I'm a little jealous really. Its a bit light for me though." She giggled. Her house was definatly very different. Tomes and bookshelves everywhere, alchemy supplies scattered around, skeleton parts in every room. As well as black and white painted walls.

Franky then looked over Scarlet with a look of enjoyment on her face. "By the way, I love your attire, it really brings out your cute side. I like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 8:47 pm

"Mmmhmm. Yep. Handcuffs. Totally. Remind me of that the next time that I'm feeling kinky." Scarlet's voice was dripping with sarcasm. After hearing what Franky had said about the 'Frankenstien' comment, she chuckled. "That depends on your opinion of 'sexy'. In my eyes, 'sexy' is the opposite of a living zombie." She joked. "So if my apartment is so bright, what's yours like? It has to be filled with tons of crazy shit." She smiled whilst raising one eyebrow.

Scarlet looked down to see what clothes she was wearing, and felt around her eyes, only to find that she was wearing her cutest outfit. She blushed a deep red, and looked away. "Forgot I was wearing this..." She mumbled, mentally kicking herself. Just then, the song switched over again, and now 'King for a Day' by Pierce the Veil and Kellin Quinn was playing. The guitar started, and Scarlet was anticipating Franky's reaction to the song. A few seconds later, Vic (The lead singer of PTV) and Kellin started to.... Ahem... 'Sing', and Scarlet joined along in her own metal-screaming voice.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 4:26 pm

Franky laughed a second before she answer Scarlet. "Well hun, when your dad is a Necromancer, and your mother is a dark magical tome, you tend to have a lot of interesting horror movie shit in your house." Franky then watched Scarlet's reaction to her comment about her clothes. She rather enjoyed it, making girls blush was one of her favorite things to do.

Franky smiled with devious glee before she heard a familiar musical intro. "Oh fuck yeah!" She exclaimed as she joined in Scarlet's metal melody. She knew this song well, it was one of the things she listened to in order to help her sleep at night. Although it always caused her to have dreams about her being tortured on a lake of blood that was actually bigger than an ocean. That was the best sleep of her life.

Franky had to stand up and krump, there was no other rhythmic motions that could express her feelings to this song. Poor Ace had to fly off and landed somewhere else in the room. She then attempted to get Scarlet to join her hardcore krumping as her blood rushed through her undead veins. Sweat beginning to appear on her forehead from her hardcore cardio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 7:46 pm

"Yeah girl!" Scarlet shouted, turning up her music. She jumped up off of the couch, and started head banging, though she somehow kept her metal screaming in tune to the music. Her hair whipped her face, and it stung slightly. But she didn't care. Ace was flying around really fast. Scarlet was eagerly waiting for the chorus to come. She and Ace had a special dance.

Finally, the moment arrived. "You told me 'think about it' well I did! Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore!" Vic sang. Ace swooped underneath Scarlet as she stepped up onto her couch and did a backflip. "I'm tired of begging for the things that I want." She landed on her hands and moved her legs into different poses, allowing Ace to fly through every little maze that her long pillars formed. She quickly returned to her standing position and sang the last bit,"I'm oversleeping like a dog on the floor!"

When the song was over, and 'Savior' by Black Veil Brides started playing, Scarlet flopped on the couch and tried to catch her breath. "Pierce The Veil man....." She mumbled, still panting. "Not surprised that you know that song though." Ace looked like he was about to faint, so he flew to the kitchen and laid in the sink to cool off. "Can... I.... Just...." Scarlet mumbled, closing her eyes and making an obnoxious snoring noise, obviously faking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 9:00 am

(Ooc: Hey Idoc, did you die?)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 2:47 pm

(OOC: No I'm alive. I'm sorry I've been occupied the past few days. I'll post some time today.)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2015, 5:07 pm

Franky was very entertained by Scarlet and Ace's performance. She was a little jealous of it actually but it wasn't really a bother. Dancing was all about energy, you let yourself out through rhythmic movement. Improvised or controlled, it was all energy. When the song ended Franky simply stood in the place she ended up, which was pretty much a foot from the right corner of the couch. It was break time for Scarlet on the couch, and Ace flew into the kitchen. Snack time? Franky wouldn't be surprised if that bird knew how to open the fridge.

As Scarlet "fell asleep" on the couch Franky shook her head. "Looks like I'm not the only one who knows this as a lullaby. But no sleeping cutie pie, its still early. No sleeping on your guest!" Franky plopped on the other end of the couch causing Scarlet to hop a couple inches off the couch for a second. "Y'know its bad when you fall asleep before the dead person. Don't make me get the shock pattles!" Franky then placed her hands on the front of Scarlet's shoulders and pretended like she was shocking her back to life. "Clear!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2015, 7:22 pm

After hearing what Franky said, Scarlet only snored louder. However, she made a cute little scream when she felt herself lift off the couch. When she landed, she sat up, cleared her throat, flicked a bit of dirt off of her shirt, and crossed her legs. When the zombie grabbed Scarlet's shoulders and slightly shook her, Scarlet made an electrical sound, and made a face like she had been killed from an electric shock. She fell on to her back again, and made her tongue hang out of her mouth. "Goo zob Thranky. You thrickin' killeb meh." She grumbled, her tasting muscle making her words sound odd. Sticking her tongue back in her mouth, Scarlet closed her eyes and smiled. "Trust me Frankystien, I've fallen asleep in front of much worse."

At that moment, Ace thought that it would be just the best idea to fly over and sit on the girls face. Scarlet tried to blow the bird off her face, but she couldn't, so she sat up. Ace would have gone flying across the room, if it wasn't for him catching himself mid-air. In annoyance, the bird flew over to the two instrument stands in the room, and tried to knock them over. Once they started tipping, Scarlet rushed over to them and put them back to normal. She checked over her violin and guitar to see if anything had been damaged, and when she didn't find anything wrong, she sighed in relief and sat back on the couch.

"Ace, what the hell were you thinking...." She mumbled as the bird cam over and landed on her lap. She gently stroked his little head, and turned to Franky. "Sorry about that," She apologized,"He can be a dick-head sometimes."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 4:31 pm

Franky enjoyed the loud squeal sound that Scarlet made as she was lifted off the couch. Her fake electric shock death was also very cute. Franky liked the cute little things people did, it made the big things so much better. Franky had become curious about the people Scarlet described as "much worse" than her. She came up with a little smart ass joke as she often did. "Oh so you've met Quazy Moto? He might seem monsterous, but he's a sweetheart~<3" Franky added a wink and a air kiss as she held her hands to her chest dramatically.

Upon seeing Ace fly over and land on Scarlet's face she gave a quanderous glare towards the bird. "Jealous?" She stated sarcastically before Scarlet got up and Ace went batshit on her instrument stands. Having a much better reaction time than Franky, Scarlet leaped into action to save the tipping violin and guitar. Franky clapped as they were saved by their owner. As Scarlet sat down and the little bird flew in her lap, Franky brought her feet up on the couch pointing towards Scarlet and hugged them up to her chest as she relaxed her head on her knees.

"Well if you play half as good as you run you should join a band. Hmm. That'd be cool actually... 'The Death City Divas' ...it really sings. hehe" Franky gigled at her own musical pun. "Y'know, I played the guitar a little before I went 6 under. I might have rusted a little though hehe." Another giggle for another pun. Franky seriously considered the band thing though. That would be pretty freakin sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 12:53 pm

(Ooc: I FRICKIN' DID IT. BAM! FINALLY! I really hope this thread isn't dead because of how long I took. Sorry!)

Scarlet almost giggled at the 'Quazy Moto' comment. "Oh yeah. Quazy-poo and I went out for a little while," She sighed lovingly,"But sadly, we had to break up because he didn't sort the cereal in alphabetical order...." She wiped an imaginary tear out of her left eye and hid her face in her hair. Scarlet enjoyed being with Franky, she felt as though she could be herself around the zombie.

After his fit of rage, Ace perched himself back in Franky's hair, attempting his best glare possible with those tiny, black eyes of his. Scarlet simply scoffed at the bird, and turned her head away from him. "Ace You are a complete shit-faced asshole." She mumbled. At the mention of a band, Scarlet straightened up and turned back to face Franky, chuckling at her jokes,"Nice puns. As for the band thing, I've thought about it, but I don't think I could make one. Stage-fright's a bitch!" She smiled while awkwardly scratching her neck.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 6:19 pm

Franky was loving hanging out with Scarlet, who unlike a lot of others, could not only understand her humor but roll with it. Can you say "keeper" or maybe it should be "keep her" either way. When Scarlet hid her face in her hair Franky placed her palm up to her forehead and leaned it back. "Oh how difficult it is to find good partners these days." She said a lot like a Queen of Britain. Franky then put her posture back to a normal lounging position and looked up as Ace landed in her hair again.

Was this guy born in a cactus or something? He must of with how much he loved her spiky hair. Franky looked at Scarlet as she replied about the band idea. "Yeah, you mentioned that a little, earlier. But I'd still love to see you up on a stage with me in some hot rock outfits." Franky actually started to imagine Scarlet in a black leather jacket with a bikini top under it and a pair of black jean style booty shorts, with the rocking combat boots of course. Franky blinked a few times trying to stay out of her perverted state of mind. Which, was very difficult for her (obviously). "I bet you make a sexy Rock Star." Great job staying out of that state of mind Franky. Your self-control is deader then you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 1:58 pm

"I'd love to be on stage again, but I can't. I used to be able to when I was younger though.... I wish I still had that confidence....." Scarlet trailed off, thinking of her ten-year-old self, and reliving the events leading up to her fear of preforming. She shuddered at the thought, but shook it off. Standing up, Scarlet  walked back to her instruments, squatted down, and ran her fingers over each string of her guitar, every little touch causing little pieces of a raw melody to ring softly throughout the apartment.

"Sexy rock outfits? Girl, if you think those things are sexy, you shoulda seen my Misty cosplay for Comic Con last year." Scarlet chuckled, thinking back to the tight, yellow crop top that ended just below her...... Uh........ Chest, her long, red suspenders that she had left hanging, her blue jean short shorts, and her red and white converses. She grabbed the neck of her guitar, stood up, adjusted her grasp was she walked back to the couch, sat down, and positioned the guitar on her lap. "But, back to the subject, I can play better than I can run." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's Apartment (Private)   Scarlet's Apartment (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlet's Apartment (Private)
Page 1 of 1