Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random blurt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:50 am

When you're an atheist and argue against religious people using bring me the horizon lyrics. "Give me a reason why I should give a solitary f*** about your god damn beliefs" no offense to religious folk

Most days I'm willing to go do some weird shit with friends like take old tvs from the trash and beat them up with sticks and then throw it down a cliff. YES I'VE DONE THAT DON'T JUDGE ME. Today is not one of those days. I just Wana sit down and watch sherlock and play skyrim and eat leftovers.

Me and my boyfriend got a pet rock. His name is bob. I'm wearing eeor pajamas.
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:12 pm

The heck??? Ok, not to make this into a thing, but you really shouldn't try to argue with people's religions, Connor. Disagree if you want, but it's kind-of disrespectful to think that you're going to convince someone that the religion they're devoted to is simply wrong, especially since it's impossible to know either way. You believe what you want and let other people believe whatever they want, you know?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:36 pm

Deth. The opposite of the argument is also true. Religious people try to argue that your lack of belief is wrong and that you should yourself take up their religion and you will go to terrible places if you do not and he can argue against those kinds people all he wants. You can't just put him completely in the wrong. Also, I don't think that those lyrics mean 'your belief is wrong' but 'stop trying to shove your beliefs down my throat, because I do not care'.
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:40 pm

It should never come to an argument either way. If someone tried to change my belief, I'd just say "it's my decision, not yours." and that's the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:57 pm

Ok, but that is you and not everyone. I, for example, would try to tell the person trying to make me change my views that I do not want them doing it and why; should they persist anyway, then an argument would erupt. I agree that telling people their religion is wrong is, well, wrong, but that is not what the lyric Connor referenced was doing. You disregarded that. I won't be commenting on this again, seeing as it is silly and we should not spam this thread with more of this.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 1:53 pm

I'm a little light stick, short and red, when I go off you'll end up dead!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:30 pm

*lets Deth handle this argument and promptly tackles Idoc*
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:54 pm

Meh, argument is kinda over, I think.
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:55 pm

*Watches while sips on a cup of shark blood*
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:04 pm

I apologize if I came off as rude. I do believe you can do whatever the hell you want. I was only joking, I really just kinda leave people alone.
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:04 pm

My life is a sham.
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:07 pm

HAHAHA. Monocle Monocle Tophat Monocle. //swishes glass of wine
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:26 pm

-hets tackled by Lani, then hugs her- This is actually a normal greeting for me. XD
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:22 pm

IDOC YOU'RE ALIVE PM ME OR ADD ME ON SKYPE OR SOMETHING OMG I MISSED YOU
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:28 pm

-wondering why nobody questioned the tv thing. Also we found a secluded spot in the woods where we set up couches and tabkes
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:54 pm

Well at least I know I am not the only one who doesn't believe in god. But unlike an atheist I chose no belief. Also Connor we all have done some weird shit I have crawled through a sewer swam in a leech infested pond (which I didn't get a leech from) and hell I even have blown up a can or two
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:56 pm

Tuck, an atheist is a person who has not belief. If you were unlike an atheist you WOULD have a belief.
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:56 pm

No atheism is the belief in science over religon
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:57 pm

I've pushed a friend around in a grocery cart at Six Flags. We also went up to random people and joined their convos. eue

I've also driven a golf cart down an 80 degree slope......in the sand........never do that, children.

Also, I'm a Baptist myself. I try to ignore the religion 'war'. But I'm pretty used to it because of how much trash my grandfather talks about them around me.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 5:05 pm

No, Tuck, it isn't. Atheist means that you are a person that does not believe in any god. You cannot believe is science. Science is what makes everything tick, so even religious people learn and know it in school. I'm not going to have an argument, here. Just, read this, Tuck: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/atheist
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 5:43 pm

Ok fine
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 5:50 pm

I be a Christian. But I luh errbody. Dey religin dun determen wethur I liek dem or nut. Errbody sexi, errbody cool. #moneyoverbookreports
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 6:31 pm

Connor --- there is no sense in questioning it, you're a teenager haha
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 8:33 pm

So after we put the couches there we come back the next day the couches were ripped open with penises spray painted everywhere
Back to top Go down

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 8:37 pm

Has anyone else gotten a group of friends at like 1 in the morning and went to Walmart for no reason? Because it's a fupping warzone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

random blurt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random blurt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next