Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

random blurt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

random blurt  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:39 pm

It's HILARIOUS. I love it xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:43 am

I'm getting my lip pierced
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 6:14 am

I've done the same thing but with guns. Lot louder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:03 am

Nice, Chris

Connor --- what kind of piercing?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:11 am

Personally, as a Christian, I recognize that hostility of any kind towards atheists or non-Christians is wrong. We shouldn't insult you, we shouldn't aggresively shove our beliefs down your throat, and we shouldn't threaten you with hell. However, remember that we Christians beleive that those who do not follow god and Jesus-Christ will burn in hell, so although I'm not going to force-feed you my religion, please keep in mind that I will still take whatever opportunity I can to explain gods love for you and convert you if possible; I'm not doing it because of some stupid "religious war" I'm doing it because your my friend and I care about you, so if I can stop you from having to face punishment, I will try my hardest to do that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:07 am

I was personally raised a Christian, because my grandmother is the one that cared for me for a long time. She is VERY Christian. I went to church every weekend and all that, but I ended up atheist because in the end it just didn't make any sense. Why does God, who apparently loves all the same way, segregate those who worship him into the heaven category and those that do not into the hell one? Why doesn't he just let all people who didn't do bad stuff into heaven, whether they worship him or not? Why do diseases like malaria exist? They are horrible, but must surely still be the work of God, right? You may argue the, that Lucifer is the one that created these diseases. Well, why did God leave Lucifer with the ability to create such horrible stuff? Actually, why is Lucifer considered evil? He kinda does God a favour by burning sinners for all eternity, right?

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here. I hope that nobody is offended here... These are just kinda my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:18 am

I'm not offended at all and I understand, but there are some things that people fail to realize. Like the fact that the devil is not burning sinners for god, he's not even in hell. As the bible says, the devil is currently on earth as we speak, and although it is not elaborated upon, I beleive the manifestation of the devil IS through plague, disease, and war. I also beleive that the evils that the devil does not cause are trials by god. Yes they are horrible, and yes humanity would be happier if they didn't exist, but that's the point. God sends trials to test our faith, or compell people to seek him out in their times of crisis. It might seem horrible to put someone through that, but it's like an exchange; years of misery on earth, for an eternity of happiness afterwards. Sounds like a worthwhile trade off to me.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:27 am

That is the best explanation for that I have seen to date. I applaud you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:57 pm

Thankyou! Also, I freaking love that we have a community here on the site that feels comfortable talking about this without getting frustrated or turning into a debate. You guys are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random blurt    random blurt  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random blurt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2