Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) Empty
PostSubject: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 12:01 pm

Klaus & Addy's table (Appetizer Round)
----------------------------------------

Klaus was probably half way to the balcony doors then heard the lady make the announcement. He then looked at his ticket and then at the grey table. He sighed in disappointment and looked down at his pocket filled with his cig pack. He thought maybe he could-Nah, I'll just wait till the dance... He then walked towards the grey table and sat down with his hands in his jacket pockets and looked around for his "date" to come by. I feel really ridiculous... He thought with a dumb smile on his face.
-
Addy seated herself shyly at the gray table, twisting her ticket and playing with the pieces in between her fingers. I probably look ridiculous... I can't believe I even came out here! Damn, I need a cigarette...
-
Addy shook her head, "Well... I guess introductions are in order then? I'm Adrastea. You?"
-
Klaus was looking around and didn't notice Addy when she sat down, and was thinking that his date was a no-show. It wasn't until Addy spoke that he looked over at her and Klaus' jaw dropped a little. He was looking at the prettiest girl he had ever seen in his young life. He stared into her gray eyes and thought he was looking in a mirror, he was astonished at her beauty. The only word he could say at the time was "Wow...". He then mentally slapped himself and outstretched his hand over the table. "My name's Klaus, nice to meet you." He said in the most suavest voice he could muster.
-
Addy blushed, shaking his hand, "I-it's nice to meet you too..." she smoothed her hair out, taking a drink of water, "Sorry I'm a bit antsy... I've not had a cigarette all day... And my nerves are shot." she blushed. "You don't have a problem with smokers, do you?"
-

Hoody's post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 6:52 pm

After their handshake ended Klaus could only think of one thing, Her skin is so soft... After that he just sort of stared at her beauty, not really paying attention. Until he heard the words "You don't have a problem with smokers, do you?" come out of her mouth. He then stood up and slammed his hand on the table and shouted "God no!", he then sat back in his seat blushing. His nerves must of been a little shot as well.

"I mean no..." He said in a more chill tone, regaining his composure. "Funny thing is, I was just about to find a place to lite one up before the lady called us to our tables!" he said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 5:57 pm

Addy laughed, "I need one right about now..." she admitted, a slight pinkish blush coming to the apples of her cheeks and resting there, "I've... never really been much for dating or anything. In truth, I don't even recall what brought me here... Dates make me nervous. Too much pressure to be impressive, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 12:56 am

He then cocked his head to the side with a puzzling look, "Why would you to need to be pressured?", he asked. "I mean, you're already effortlessly impressive already..." He said with a charming smile. "But yeah, I get what ya mean." He said while rubbing his chin. "Dating isn't my sorta deal either." He then looked down at his pocket that held his pack of cigs, and then looked back up at her with a look of mischief. "Hey, you wanna get outta here?" he asked as he pointed at the doors that lead to the balcony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:26 pm

Addy laughed and blushed, the apples of her cheeks turning a brilliant pink, "Yeah, well... Introverts, ya know?" She followed his gaze to the balcony and nodded quickly, "Of course. I need some air."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:20 pm

Klaus gave her a grin and scooted out of his sit. He then walked over to her and bowed a little and held out his hand, palm open, for her to take it and lead her outside. "This way, milady." he said with that charming smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:16 pm

Addy gave a slight laugh, tentatively taking his hand and standing. Her back was a little sore and tender from her last tattoo, something not visible through her dress, but it didn't change the way she moved too much. Like a graceful ballerina, pirouetting on top of an elegant music box. She put her other hand in her purse as they stepped outside, fishing for a menthol cigarette, and flicking open her lighter.

Something was very strange, and yet belonged so completely about the beautiful princess of a girl in evening wear, ink from her shoulder up her neck, a small ring glinting from her lower lip, and a cigarette dangling off her lips like a man about to jump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:44 pm

Klaus was absolutely speechless. Damn... Was the first thing that came to mind when he finally saw all of her in her beauty. Klaus couldn't help himself but to trace her up and down with his eyes before he got a cigarette out for himself and lit it. He leaned on the railing of the balcony and blew out a smokey cloud, as the breeze blew by chillingly. "So Adrastea," he paused a moment to think Is there anything not beautiful about this girl? "What brings you here tonight, if you're such an introvert?" He gave her a smile, trying to make her feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:47 pm

She chuckled, inhaling, and closing her eyes as the nicotine passed her lips, and exhaled it in smoke. The thick tendrils of white played like the delicate falling of curls teasing her skin with light brushes of touch on the night canvas.
"Honestly, I'm not sure. Perhaps it was something my dad said. He always says I need to get out more." she shrugged, flicking the butt of her cigarette and letting the ash drift down off the balcony to the steps like tainted gray snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:00 pm

Klaus nodded, looking down at the embers at end of his cig light up like stars in the night. "Hm, interesting" he said in a cool tone, "A girl that looks like you listening to their father?" He then put his hands up in defense, "Don't take that the wrong way though! It's just that you look like the rebellious type is all I'm saying." Klaus readjusted his glasses hoping that he saved himself from getting a cigarette smashed in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:12 pm

She chuckled, watching the lights of the city below, and the maniac laughter of the crescent moon hanging high in the sky and illuminating her skin in a pale yellow light. "Surprisingly, I'm not too rebellious. I have a few things, secrets, I suppose, but as far as outward rebellion, that's not who I am." she rested the cigarette in her lips as she tucked her lighter back into her purse, long doll-like eyelashes sweeping her cheekbones as she blinked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:23 pm

Klaus was mesmerized by this girl. She was everything that a guy would hope for in a girl. He literally just starts singing in his head, Now she's here, blinking in the starlight... Now she's here suddenly I know... He then mentally slapped himself, I'm literally singing Disney songs in my head right now... SERIOUSLY?! He then shook it off and gave her a smile again, "Man, beautiful and mysterious? Is there anything not perfect I should know about you?"He asked as he blew a smoke cloud up into the starlit sky, looking like a wolf howling at the moon on a cold night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:35 pm

She laughed, blushing as she looked down at the cigarette between her index and middle finger, "How about I'm the demon child of a witch and a weapon, and I can't control my own powers so I dabble in the occult and magic to keep my abilities suppressed? How's that for not-perfect?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:49 pm

Klaus almost fell of the railing when he heard this. He then controlled his emotions, not wanting her to feel too awkward. He gave a nod of understanding "So you can just add beautiful, mysterious, and unique to your resume." He chuckled slightly and took a drag from his cigarette. But this pretty much opened a thousand other questions for Klaus. "Soooo... How the hell did that happen anyway? I mean your parents getting together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:51 pm

She shrugged, "I don't know. Dad doesn't talk about it. I just know it ended with mom trying to kill him. Witches are bad news. That's all I need to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:58 pm

He then dropped his charming facade and a window to Klaus' true face was revealed. A more serious face with steel like eyes looking straight at her, sympathizing with her. "What did your father do about your mother?" He asked as he moved a little closer to her, still leaning on the railing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:01 pm

"He let her go." she said simply, inhaling deeply from the cigarette, face blank, and harsh, the face of a woman with vengeance on her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:07 pm

Klaus' body all of a sudden started to shake all over and a shadowy voice from within his mind yelled out She waaaants to kiiiiillll...... Kiiiiilllll wiiiith heeeeer... He then just took another deep drag from his cigarette and blew out, almost like if he was doing some sort of breathing meditation. He regained his composure and decided it was best to change the subject. "Soo you're a weapon? That must be pretty neat, what can you turn into?" He asked almost with childlike joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:10 pm

The faint smile returned, and she sat cross-legged on the balcony, leaning against the railing, "Call it the witch in me, but I turn into a quarterstaff. But, emotions, both mine or my meisters, change it. Both physically and in technique. You play video games much?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:17 pm

Oh my god I could be Gandalf if I was her meister... He then snapped out of his LoTR LARP fantasy and his eyes widened with sparkling joy as he heard video games and blurted out of his mouth, "Where have you been all my life... I MEAN!" He then almost choked on his cigarette then closed his eyes, mentally slapping himself for the twelfth time tonight, and cleared his through "I enjoy video games, yes I do..." He said in calm voice as he adjusted his position on the railing to try to look cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:21 pm

"I'm essentially a mage's staff. Like... Gandalf, or Yuna." She shrugged, "Weird, I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:30 pm

Klaus can not stop smiling. He finally just comes out with it "Adrastea, I feel pretty lucky tonight..." he said as he slowly and gradually starts getting closer to Addy. He swears he could hear a romantic song play in the background. "I feel lucky, because I think I met the coolest, most gorgeous girl on this planet or any other..." He said looking into her eyes, never looking away for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:40 pm

Addy blushed deeply, her more shy nature showing in the red on her cheeks, "Th-that's still a think right now, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:48 pm

Damn, too soon... He then backed up from Addy and started to slow his roll. "With you, It will always be a thing." He gave her a wink and smiled at her. "Hey do you have a meister yet?" he aksed with a cocked eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:53 pm

She looked a little saddened as he moved away, folding her hands on her lap, "N-no, I don't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 4 (Grey; 907645)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next