Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 5 (Green; 907613)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 5 (Green; 907613) Empty
PostSubject: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 5 (Green; 907613)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 5 (Green; 907613) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 12:03 pm

Joseph & Caitlin's table (Appetizer Round)
-------------------------------------------

Joseph, with a sigh, stepped over to the green table, pulling off his jacket and setting it on the back of his chair before rolling up the sleeves of his button-up shirt and waiting for his partner.
-
Caitlin drifted slowly over to the green table after checking her ticket and held out the flower towards the boy and smiled widely "Hi, I'm Caitlyn... how are you on this lovely day?" she says serenely while looking into his eyes.
-
Joseph smiled, taking the flower and bowing to her before pulling the chair out for her. "Joseph Foster, and I am fantastic. What about you, m'lady?" His English accent was clear, if a bit posh, but he was putting on a good front, much of his previous stress now gone with her being so polite and, perhaps, tolerable.
-
Caitlin flows down into the seat with her smile still wide on her face "Such a gentleman... how nice. I am well but just a bit nervous until just recently." She says keeping her eye contact with Joseph. "Would you like to start off our conversation...? after a slight pause to gather her drifty thoughts.
-
The Brit smiled lightly, shrugging as he took his seat and scooted forward. "Where are you from, Caitlin?" Despite the polite silence, he still seemed to be fairly engaged in the situation and conversation themselves.
-

Seris' post
Back to top Go down

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 5 (Green; 907613)
Page 1 of 1