Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 8:03 pm

"Too late! You are mine!" Melody dove at the little meister, attempting to glomp her into the bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 8:20 pm

A squeal followed, and Aurora found herself dropping soul protect and transforming, scurrying up the wall and to her canopy. "I'm not for glomps!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 3:05 am

"Aurora is all fluffy! And tiny!" Candy said, giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 10:53 am

Melody fell face first onto the bed, her curses muffled by the comforter. After a fee seconds she got up and turned to Candy, her eyes glinting. "You are next!" Melody shouted, before pouncing on her weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 12:42 pm

Aurora continued to merely peek her head out of her little canopy bed, staring at them in confusion, unaccostumed to this side of Melody's antics.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 1:19 pm

Candy squealed when she was suddenly pounced, aware that she was being jumped all too late to do anything about it, thanks to herself looking up and towards the place where Aurora ran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 6:00 pm

Melody pulled the weapon into her hug, nuzzling into the closest part of Candy. She could tell after a second that her face was square between the other girls breast, but she just shrugged internally and continued her hug. "Success!" her shout muffled by the weapons clothing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 6:02 pm

Aurora shook her head, promptly burying herself in her nest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 7:39 pm

Candy's face looked to fit in a little more among the various colours of her hair, seeing as it was flushed a deep red. "M-Melody!" Candy exclaimed, looking down at the other girls orange hair, unable to say much more than just her meisters name, from the shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 10:33 pm

Melody stopped and tilted her head up making eye contact with her weapon before realizing that maybe she had crossed some boundaries. She had only paired up with Candy recently, and didn't want to drive her apart. "I... oh...." Melody immediately pushed herself away, her own face matching Candy's in colour.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 10:56 pm

Elsewhere, Aurora refused to poke her head out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 9:34 am

Candy's eyes would flick between her chest and Melody, though after a moment of this she crossed her arms and said, "Melody, if you wanted a hug you could have just asked... Or aimed better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 12:53 pm

Melody's smile returned and she hugged Candy a bit more properly, avoiding the chest area. "Eh. I think my aim was good. I hit you dead center." She then released the girl and moved to sit next to her on the bed. "Aurora, you can come out now. I will not attack you, I promise."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 2:12 pm

ooc: I have no reply
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 2:53 pm

"So you meant to hit me where you did, Melody?" Candy uncrossed her arms, and poked her meister in the side, playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:33 pm

"I hit dead center! So good aim! Or is not what training was for?" Melody teased back, knowing that it was unintentional but decided not admitting that would be more fun.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:43 pm

Candy pouted momentarily, but her expression quickly changed to a grin; she jumped onto the other girl and began to try and tickle her, mercilessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 8:22 pm

Melody cried out and tried to resist, pushing at Candy with both of her hands. She laughed and laughed, being incredibly ticklish barely able to speak. "N..no Candy! St..stop! A..auro..ora! Help!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:15 pm

"What am I supposed to do?" She asked, her voice having an incredibly eerie echo to it, given her childish tone and shifted form. "I'll be next if I join you down there."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:27 pm

"Alright. I know your weakness now." Candy said when she stopped her onslaught of tickles and rolled off of her meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:48 pm

Melody pouted, glaring first at her weapon before moving to the witch. "Traitor!" She looked back at Candy, her pout growing before she tried to tickle the other girl in retaliation. "Your turn, your turn!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 8:07 pm

(I feel like Auro might bow back out of this)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 8:17 pm

Candy was too late in rolling away from Melody. However, she did have one anti-tickle weapon in her arsenal, that her meister was not blessed with; she could turn into a weapon. As candy transformed, she started to laugh, and triumphantly proclaimed that, "You can't tickle a bouncy ball!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 12:17 pm

ooc: Bowing out of the RP until there's something to do
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:11 pm

An Empty Room

She wasn't sure where her roommates went, or even really when it was that they left. It had been a while, now, a while in the silence, a while sitting amongst the plants (which she had begun taking care of when Mel was too late to do so the first time), discarded technology, and her own clutter. The room was quiet, so very, very lonely where it had once been lively, loud, and just so... different. Sitting at the edge of her bed, she held the strange, pulsing white soul in her hands, staring at it absently. Usually, she would be still be busy telling the tale to the others. Usually, she would be bouncing around, excited to be home with her friends. Usually.

Life hadn't been usual in a while.

She hadn't really touched base on the topic with Glyndwr, as it made her unhappy and she didn't like things that made her unhappy. Her and Candy talked about it sometimes. Sometimes... Candy was still waiting for Mel, and they would go back and forth seeing if one or the other had seen or heard from her. Neither had.

Now, Johnny was gone, too.

Sitting alone in her room, windows and door open, staring at the strange white soul in her hands, she never felt so alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next