Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:25 pm

A knock on the frame of the open door could be heard, though it was rather quiet.

Outside the doorway stood Candy, somehow looking rather dull, even with her colourful hair and clothes. Most of her colour had been in the way she was always so cheery, it seemed, but when Melody disappeared, she couldn't help but end up acting less like herself, and more like all of those people around her, more normal. She wasn't overexcited over the littlest things, and could think clearly instead of getting distracted with random thoughts; unless those thoughts were of Melody, of course.

She waited a moment before asking, "Mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:42 pm

Aurora lifted her head, purple bangs long overdue for a trim blocking her eyes. Cradling the soul between a single palm and her knees, she pushed her hair back and nodding, eyes not leaving the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:45 pm

Entering the dorm, Candy went to sit on Melody's bed without even thinking about it. With a sigh, she asked, already knowing the answer: "No news?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 3:58 pm

"Not a bit," she said, gesturing widely towards the end of the room, "The plants are still holding out. I replaced the skull heads' bows the other day." A shrug followed, and she set about stroking the strange sphere. "Nothing from Carrie either. Or John."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 4:06 pm

Candy looked at the plants, as if staring them down would somehow bring Melody back. "You're missing so many more of your friends than me..." Candy said, feeling sorry for Aurora. "Except for Glyndwr... You must be so lonely..!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 4:15 pm

Aurora offered a shrug in response, "I have Glyn. And Yurio. Justice, Jasmine..." She smiled softly, a forced gesture, tilting her head slightly, "And you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 4:28 pm

Candy shook her head, quickly. "Nononono, you could have a hundred friends, but any of them going missing would hurt. Three of yours are gone. Only one of mine." She said, ignoring the fact that Melody wasn't just an ordinary friend. She also said this more for her own sake than Aurora's, even if she didn't know it. Candy didn't have many friends to help. Aurora was about it, though she really didn't think about it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 4:35 pm

Aurora offered a light shrug, though she nodded in acceptance despite this, "One or three; I know you two were together."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 4:48 pm

"S'not a secret." Candy said, also shrugging. A quiet groan finally followed the realisation that Candy had been sitting on Melody's bed. Deciding to change subject and seating place, she got up and sat next to Aurora, poking the weird thing she was holding. "What's this?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 4:57 pm

"It's- ah." Aurora paused, looking down at the pulsing orb in her hands, "It's a monster soul. Glyndwr and I hunted it down." She winced at the memory, shaking it from her mind, tossing her hair wildly in the process. "I would have given it to Johnny but- I..." Her voice cracked, a shatter that she had been hiding seeming eminent. A long pause of silence followed before she cupped it in both hands once more, holding the soul out to Candy, "You're a weapon, right? Do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 5:22 pm

"Ah." Candy said, when told what the thing was. Then, when Aurora reminded herself of her weapon and friend going missing, Candy gave her a quick hug. Perhaps it would help. Maybe not. Still, she took the soul from Aurora, and looked at it closely, for a while, in silence. A few moments later, she turned her head from the soul to Aurora quickly enough to seem like herself. "Can I be your weapon? Until Melody or John come back, at least... If they do..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 5:47 pm

She smiled slowly, not in full earnest from the pain of the topic, but nodded in response nonetheless. "Ye.... yeah," she held the soul out to her, "Eat up then.... partner."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 6:07 pm

Candy took the soul and quickly ate it. Apparently, not knowing what was in store was a horrible idea. After only a moment, Candy was on the floor, writhing and screaming in pain. She wasn't far off of passing out; at the moment, she was thinking that it would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 2:51 am

Aurora instantly went into a frenzy, dropping her soul protect --- an action that rendered her eyes into being, visibly, nothing more than pupils --- she dropped to the ground, holding her hands out to the girl. The second they made contact with the girl, her eyes seemed to glaze over, zoning out as her consciousness became all but sucked into Candy's soul realm. The whole area looked like one giant fairground, splashed in more than enough colors to make a crayon box envious, with prize shelves lined in a seemingly endless supply of books. With each convulsion of her new partner's physical form, however, the realm distorted, wavering until it began to unweave and weave together, helices forming from the walls and shelves before buckling back together again. This continued for what seemed like forever, Candy moving to near seizures until finally the realm settled on gigantic, floating double helices, the strands flashing and flickering before Aurora's eyes. In the realm, she stepped closer, reaching a hand out to one of the flashing nitrogen bases. Upon contact, she saw Candy's weapon form, a bladed, colorful bouncy ball, but there was something... different about it. Suddenly, spikes erupted from it, the ball hurtling forward as if thrown, spinning and firing off the spikes. Startled, Aurora gripped onto the band, feeling it solidifying in her hand. Gasping, she stepped away, the DNA helices reforming with the new pieces before flickering and fading back into their original structures. As soon as the world was righted again, Aurora's normal vision became proper, her hands still barely pressing the weapon's form.

ooc: Ace didn't answer so just run with it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 3:05 am

Somehow, Candy hadn't passed out during the sudden ordeal, and lay on the floor, gasping for breath; she had barely enough time to breathe in between long screams. She wiped her eyes from the tears which blurred her vision, after sitting up. The pain was gone, for the most part, though she'd need some time to recover.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 9:33 am

Aurora's hand slid to the weapon's, glowing a strange, glistening combination of gold and purple. Muttering softly, eyes pitch black from widened pupils, she worked to heal what she could for her new partner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 1:11 pm

At this point, Candy's pain had died down, and she was sitting there, just somewhat shaken. "I think I'm okay, now..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:28 pm

Aurora tilted her head at her, raising her soul protect once more as she pulled her hands away. "I.... I'm not sure what just happened."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:39 pm

"It hurt." Candy said, picking herself up off the floor, and sitting beside Aurora again. "But it's okay now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:46 pm

She frowned, looking the girl over, hands moving a bit wildly, fretting over the weapon but not knowing what to do. "Can... can you transform? I saw something, I- I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:49 pm

She looked at Aurora curiously for a moment, before turning into her weapon form, in front of Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:51 pm

Aurora held her hand out, catching the ball easily and turning it over in her hands, "Do you feel any different...?" She scrutinized the form, knowing it well from the number of times Candy had visited for Mel.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:53 pm

"Not really..." Candy said, appearing in the shiny surface of the ball. "Oh! We know for sure you can wield me, now. Should have checked before..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:59 pm

Aurora made a strange, almost cat-like face at this, blushing lightly at the realization that they'd forgotten the detail. Frowning for a moment, she gave the ball a light squeeze, trying to see if she could make the spikes appear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:37 pm

Candy's jaw dropped when her weapon form had suddenly sprouted a bunch of colourful spikes. She transformed straight back into her human form. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whaaaaaaat!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next