Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Airic and Zane's Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Airic and Zane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:33 pm

Airic was sitting in her bedroom, writing on a piece of paper. She was studying for a test, and it was easier for her to remember the answers if she wrote them down. She had been studying all day - from 6:30 in the morning, until 1 in the afternoon. She stretched and popped her shoulders, cracked her neck, and got to her feet. Her stomach was growling loudly, as she had skipped breakfast, and she headed into the kitchen with a yawn. She picked up a bowl of noodles from the fridge - leftovers from day before yesterday - and put them in the microwave, getting a glass of milk. She wondered where Zane was, or if he were even awake. She wouldn't put it past her partner to sleep till 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:42 pm

Zane heads back inside his apartment, after getting his morning training done. He steps inside as sees Airic in the kitchen.
"Well, there you are, and here I thought I would of have to drag you from that room of yours to get you to eat," Zane says with a smile. He goes to the fridge and looks around in it. He then shuts the fridge door, and says, "Come on, let's go eat out for lunch and maybe stop by the mission board see if anything interests us. But first let me grab a quick shower."
He then proceeds to go get ready, hoping that Airic would actually come with him and actually leave the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:52 pm

Airic looked at her food in the microwave and almost argued with him, but the thought of newer food instead of stale noodles was just far too enticing. "All right, all right," she said quietly as she put the noodles back into the fridge, walking over to her room again to put on fresh clothes. She came out clad in a button-up blue shirt, black skirt, black leggings, and black flats. Her hair was combed neatly, and pulled out of her face as she walked over to wait on her partner near the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:00 pm

Zane finishes up his quick shower, gets dressed, and walks back into the living room. He sees Airic and starts to smile.
"Well, I'm impressed. You actually didn't argue with going out. I got to warn you, we might run into people and get stuck in conversations. Are you sure you can handle this?" Zane asks, his face taking on a serious look.
He then puts on his blue sunglasses as today was the color of blue and says, "Ready to go into the real world?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:05 pm

Airic blushed a bit and crossed her arms. "I'm not antisocial or anything, Zane," she told him, narrowing her eyes and moving to go outside before him. "I've been in the real world, and I dragged you out of it with me." She sent him a small smirk, lifting her eyebrows. "But I'm really not that big of a recluse. I do try, you know," she said, putting her hands on her hips. "Where are you planning for lunch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:10 pm

"Well, if you really are trying, then we'll go wherever the wind takes us," Zane says, as he does a dance move and flourishes and bows before Airic.
"Now my lady, may I have this time with you?" Zane asks, playfully. He then dances over to her position and offers her his elbow.
"Come with me, and we will see the world," Zane sings a little and then waits on her to join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:39 pm

Airic blushed a bit when he started acting for her, and crossed her arms. "I think I'll just walk on my own, thank you," she said calmly, turning around to walk down the street. "I don't really want to let other people see us walking with my hand on your elbow. They might think we're together, and that's not true," she said, wrapping her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:48 pm

Zane smiles at her, and then walks to catch up with her. He walks with her for a few minutes in complete silence, thinking, "You can't keep me out forever."
He then says, "You know the wind is blowing towards us, so we really should be heading the opposite direction."
He then turns her around, and makes her walk in the opposite direction, while saying, "Wherever the wind shall take us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airic and Zane's Apartment   Airic and Zane's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airic and Zane's Apartment
Page 1 of 1