Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New at the DWMA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New at the DWMA Empty
PostSubject: New at the DWMA   New at the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:19 pm

You've just started the DWMA and you must choose your weapon/miester and fight Kishins!! Cat 
Back to top Go down

New at the DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at the DWMA   New at the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:21 pm

Jaz:A female miester with blond hair-a blue hoodie w/ cat ears-jeans-blue eyes-
Back to top Go down

New at the DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at the DWMA   New at the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:30 pm

HELLO! Welcome to the site you need to make a character at the character creation thing and then wait for it to be approved
Back to top Go down

New at the DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at the DWMA   New at the DWMA I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:33 pm

To help out, if you want to make a meister you just need copy this

Code:
[center][img]Place image here (Optional)[/img]

[b][size=16]Name (Surname, Forename)[/size][/b]

[b]Gender/Sex[/b]: (Male or Female?)

[b]Age[/b]: (Try not to be too extreme in either end)

[b]Weapon[/b]: (List the name of your weapon partner or soon-to-be partner here)

[b]Love Interest[/b]: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

[b]Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):[/b]

[b]Appearance[/b]: (Please describe the character's physical appearance here)

[b]Personality[/b]: (Please describe the character's personality and their mannerisms here)

[b]History[/b]: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

[b]Miscellaneous[/b]: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

[i]Have You Read the Rules?[/i]
"Answer here"[/center]
And fill it out in a thread here

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/f4-meister-creation

Also, you'll want to actually read the rules here https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3-basic-rules most of it's common sense stuff, but you need to look through them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New at the DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at the DWMA   New at the DWMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New at the DWMA
Page 1 of 1