Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) Empty
PostSubject: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:48 pm

It was a field trip for Jango's class to Florida. Jango, his students, and parents with any kids in the DWMA were welcome to come along. They already had a hotel, thier stuff unpacked and now they were at the beach. Jango sat under a beach umbrella making sure everyone was okay, which it was. He was wearing his normal attire, as he did not plan to go swimming. After seeing everything was fine, he relaxed on the pole of the umbrella.

Dante Inferno, mother of Hademaru Inferno, had jumped at the chance for a vacation, leaving her son to take care of the house while she was gone. She was laying on her stomach, on top of a beack towel, tanning in the sun. She wore a red bikini, and seemed to be enjoying the feeling of the sun on 90% of her body. She sighed at the feeling, and began to fall asleep, feeling vary relaxed.
Back to top Go down

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:13 pm

"Hm... the beach. Meh, it isn't too bad." Jack commented, plopping his stuff down on the sand. He wasn't too sure how to feel about the hot sand, the great expanse of sea, and the random people that milled about. People shrieked with laughter, playing in the waves and kids made castles. It was quite a fun looking scene, but the boy wasn't too sure.

Firstly, he did what everyone else did: he began to set up his spot, opening up an umbrella away from the claws of the water and unraveled a beach towel on the sand, making sure there were no rocks or shells underneath. Then, as he looked around for any familiar faces, he began to lather on sunscreen onto his body, trying to be careful as he knew he'd burn easily without it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:42 pm

Clara arrived at the beach later than anyone else. She was convinced by Jacques to come despite her fears. She wore the two piece very small outfit given to her by Jacques (green bikini). She walked towards the water and stared in fear of the ocean before her.

Yuri was excited. It had been ages since she had gone to the beach. She wandered the sand in her bright red bikini. She was rushing down to the water as if she was an overgrown child excited to swim finally. 

Jenn and Jorge were at the beach earlier than anyone else. Jennifer was in a black, fake blood stained bikini sitting with her brother. Jorge was in a small white swimsuit sitting on a rock with his sister. "This was not what i was expecting from the beach Jorgey" Julia groaned. "Well I cant get sand on my bathing suit, that would be suicide." he said trying to keep all the dirt away from him.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:59 pm

Seikan arrived late but he was ready with his trench coat sandals and camo swim pants. Seikan decide to "spy" on the DWMA to see if the stories he herd about them where true. He had his soul protection on so they wont notice he was a witch. Seikan thought 'I know I came here to see if the stories that... they... they hate trees are true but... how did I get dragged to the beach?' Seikan sighed and sat down on the beach trying to get as much sun as he can. He was about 5ft away from most of the other people where. He thought 'Now all I have to do is not act crazy... don't yell out trees in till your sure they don't hate them.' Seikan was also lucky to be able to enroll with out being caught but unlucky that he picked the time they where taking a field trip to do this.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 6:10 pm

Jasmine's feet hurt, but on the bright side she had made it! She had been hitchiking from Nevada to Florida for a little more than a week, carrying only her guitar and a dufflebag of clothes. A few minutes ago she had changed into a pink bikini that was a little too small on her. She had it for while now because she couldn't afford a new one. After locking her stuff in a rental locker, she went out onto the beach, blushing and trying to keep herself covered with a towel. She walked across the sand, looking around at the crowd of people. Why are there so many...? She wondered, sitting down and brushing aside her hair. She looked at her sore feet and wondered what had posessed her to come so far across the country to swim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 6:27 pm

Jango sat there, still keeping his gaze on the students, most of them being happy to be here... except for a select few. The new one was away from the rest of the people, one was pretty much terrified of being here, Jack was noticeably feeling weird... then the twins...yah...in hind sight they probably won't like it. He decided to do something to help him keep an eye on the people around him, he made around 50 tiny Golems of sand. Each of them was small and could hide in any object without being noticed. They all moved to specific locations unnoticed, and gave him a full view of the entire area.

"SUP GIRL!" a teenage boy yelled at Dante. "Wanna spend some time with the greatest man on the beach!?"

Dante sighed as she got up. She was only 20, but she looked 17 do to not aging as fast as most people...also being a kishin egg, but still. "Leave me alone ya moron." She said.

"Oh come on don't be like that." He said as he walked up behind her grabbing her boobs. "We can get along right."

"oh yah, but there is a problem." Dante said, grabbing his arm and throwing him into the ocean. "I DON'T LIKE PERVERTS!!!" She yelled. "HOPE THE SHARKS BITE OFF YOUR BALLS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 6:43 pm

Yuri was in the ocean extremely happy when she noticed another girl standing there alone, terrified of it. Yuri knew she would go help her enjoy herself. If anyone knows how to make someone have a good time its Yuri. "Hellooooooo there." Yuri said sneaking up on her and startling her.

Clara was already scared enough, but another girl ended up sneaking up on her. She was very startled as thoughts filled her. Is it a killer, a shark. She had heard of both those things on beaches and thought one was about to strangle her. "Wha-" she said as she looked at a young girl having snuck up on her. 

Jenn was really getting angry now at her idiot brother. "The sand wont hurt you" Jenn said annoyed as she stormed off. "But I spent and hour cleaning it" Jorge said calling to his sister. Jenn just comepletely ignnored him. She saw a girl on the beach on the ground. She saw that she had a very small bikini on that was in danger of showing way too much. "Here wear this" she said tossing a spare bikini on the ground. It was black with a bloody heart grenade on the left boob (Green Day Reference)
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 7:00 pm

Seikan dug around in the pockets of his trench coat he had plenty of seeds to defended him self just in case. Seikan then got up from where he was standing and decide to walk around on the beach. Seikan put down that he was a Meister when he enrolled at DWMA. Seikan was acting strangely sane all this time, he had moments where he acted sane, but never for this long. Seikan didn't know a lot of the peoples names so he listened at the waters line with his feet in the sea to try and pick up peoples names. Seikan whispered "Maybe I can make a new friend haven't had one of those in a long while of traveling."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:52 pm

Jasmine watched the swimsuit hit the sand in front of her. She looked at the girl, who obviously knew why she was flustered. "U-um... Thank you... I'll be sure to return it to you..." She responded, standing and bowing to the girl before picking it up and running to change. At least the girl had the heart to avoid pointing out her situation. While Jasmine wasn't fond of the idea of wearing someone else's swimsuit, it was a better fit than her own. She let out a small sigh of relief as she went back towards the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:07 pm

Jet is sitting on the sand acoustic guitar in hand shorts on no shirt meaning you could see the robotic arm the shoulder and the pacth of metal were he got impaled on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:55 pm

Jango was relaxed, especially with the sound of an acoustic guitar... though it wasn't Jet's it was another man near Jet who had been playing for a while. On the shore it was nice and relaxed, perfect for people who are stressed. In the water however most people were kicking back and having fun, for those who put their stress to use rather than relax, and the fun lovers too. It was pretty good for him, the only fight so far was with a mom, whom he had no jurastiction over.

Dante relax again, laying down. She looked at the shadows, and now the sun was high enough for her to tan. She undid the strap of her bikini, so her back could get a full tan. As she relax, she subconsciously kept a look out for boys, so if any came over she could through them into the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:02 pm

Surprisingly enough, Jack was lulled to sleep by the warm, beating sun on his body. When he woke up, mainly due to people talking loudly, he was pulled back into the realm of the living, feeling himself getting way too warm for his liking.

He bounced back up to his feet, surveying the area for his partner. He knew how delicate she was, so it was his duty to take care of her and keep her out of trouble. So when he saw what looked to be a girl picking on Clara, he ran over to the two, feeling a rush of energy as he jumped into the air and swung his leg in a kick at the girl, hitting her in the stomach.

"Hah! Are you okay Clara dear? You aren't hurt are you!?" He patted her head, looking at her worriedly. "You weren't touched were you? You weren't attacked? That's good, that's good...!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:16 pm

"I'm good..." she said backing up. She ended up tripping and landing face first on the sand. She was lost in her thought as she fell onto the sand. Her face got very hot and she realized something. "I don't think the swimsuit you gave me fits very well," she said as she lay on the ground.

Yuri was only trying to make a new friend well she was suddenly kicked. She got up and saw a boy standing with the girl who just tripped. She turned her hands into knifes and asked, "Im sorry if I scared you. I just wanna be friends please?" she said walking towards the boy and girl slowly. 

Jenn was being nice to this new girl and helped her up. This girl obviously got treated the wrong way of society. "So what kinda guitar you play." she said looking at the string marks on her fingers.

Silvia arrived at the beach very late. She was now a teacher and was late to the class trip. She had a tight silver bikini (Didn't have time to check it), a large book, and a phone. Silvia was extremely late and ended up looking to check for her fellow teacher. She found Jango and saw an open chair next to him. "Mind if I sit down Jango?"

Last edited by Shadow Murloc on March 25th 2014, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:16 pm

Seikan walked around looking for something to do he was so bored. He was hoping by now he would of learned something about this "DWMA" he been hearing about. Seikan set up his towel about 5ft away from everyone else and lied back and starting relaxing absorbing the suns energy and turning it into magic for later. Seikan mumbled under his breath "I thought people told me the DWMA was the best place for learning not for playing."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:59 pm

Jasmine looked at the girl and her face turned red. "Bass... But I'm really not that good..." She replied shyly. "How'd you know?" Was the first question to come to mind. One glance? Was it that obvious?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 5:19 pm

Jango looked up to the woman next to him. "Sure... are you that other teacher who was joining my class?" He asked, judging by the fact she knew his name. "Also you don't mind if I smoke do you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:53 pm

"Uhhh... Yea, you're too adorable to have creepy guys looking at you in that!" Jack looked her over, not really checking her out but trying to assess the situation. He held up a finger and ran over to his bag, digging out a swim dress that a girl could throw over herself; he gave himself a pat on the back for being so well-prepared.

He ran over, tossing the dress over to her and looking over at the other girl he'd kicked. "Hey, back off. She's my weapon, you creepy, harrassing pervert-girl!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:11 pm

Clara was face first in the sand when the dress covered her vision. She quickly got up and put it on her face still red from the embarrassment meant of it almost not fitting her properly. She turned and look towards the other girl who now appeared to be walking towards them. 

Yuri was offended by this boy calling her those things, but tried to keep it under wraps. She made her hands normal again and walking towards them slowly with her hands as if to surrender. "I'm sorry if I got off on the wrong foot. I was joking and not trying to scare you. My name is Yuri, what's yours?"

Jenn had just met this girl and was already enthusing about guitars. "I play electric," she said, "but Not your normal electric," she said turning her arm into the body of a guitar axe. "Im much cooler than that."

Jorge was done sitting on the beach alone and decided to go out and find something to do. He looked around at all of the guys showing off their muscles and waxing their boards, and he was the scrawnyiest looking one there. As he was walking her saw what looked to be a seventeen year old sunbathing. He was completely enthused and walked over, nervously saying, "Hello?"

"I don't care if you do around me, just not the kids." she said sitting down next to Jango. "And yes my name is Silvia, I started here last week." She said putting her things down taking her book, "So which ones are our students?" she said not knowing about who was in his class.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:36 pm

Seikan thought to himself "Wait did someone just turn there arm into... what the hell they turn there arm into!!! I don't know what that is... this place is weird, just how I like it though makes it much more fun to be around weird people" Seikan was still 5ft away from most of the people and was still bathing in the sun he nearly felt at full strength again.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:09 pm

Jasmine looked at the girl's arm in awe. "I've never actually met a weapon before. I had no idea they could even be a guitar." She said, observing the girl's arm and taking in the details. It wasn't that different from her guitar. A few things here and there, but nothing huge. "Do you live around here?" She asked hopefully. To make such a friend would make staying in Florida worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 12:20 am

Jango lit his cigarette and closed his eyes. "A good chunk of the beach. Though to be honest I'm responsible for more that just students." He said. "I'm responsible for the parents who came along too." then his left eye opened as if noticing something. "Seems Kishin has made a new friend." He said calmly. "Feel sorry for that girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 5:18 am

(ummmm.... guys?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:48 am

(waiting on akai)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 12:41 pm

(Akai has given permission to skip her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:43 pm

Silvia smiled, "so why is a kishin with us?" she said getting out her book and putting on her sunglasses. Sivlia was curious about this girl but was much more interested in what would happen to Ned Stark next in Game of Thrones (the book she's reading)

"Nah I live in Death City, Im a student at the DWMA." Jenn said playing really loud music in the background from her guitar parts. "So where are you from?" She was maitaining being as cool as possible and helped Jas up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)   a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Tropical Vaction. An Ironic Pair? (DWMA Students, parents of any DWMA student, and Seikan... also no never cause of IC teacher not allowing him to go... sowwy.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next