Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contemplation and Decision

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contemplation and Decision   Empty
PostSubject: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:56 am

Kataro Hattori... Death Scythe, Teacher, trainer, and currently confused. He was walking throughout the city on this fine evening. It was about 7:00 and he was walking beside the park. The sun was finally setting and it was getting a little cooler. Kataro was angry and confused and frustrated at the moment. He had his hand shoved in his pockets and he was looking down as he walked. He didn't go home at all, he didn't call Spencer or contact anyone. He was just... Pissed. The reason he was so angry was because ghosts of the past were starting to haunt him again. "Who am I? Where do I come from? Who are my parents really? Do I really have an unknown sibling?"

It may sound stupid, but those were questions that Kataro didn't know. He had no idea where he came from at all. He says he's from Death City, but he doesn't know because he was abandoned as a child, and he was too young to remember his childhood. He hated the fact that his father was nowhere to be found, and his mother was a crazy witch that tried to kill him on multiple occasions.

Anyhow, he had somewhat of a cold look on his face. His usual happy self was currently somewhere else. "Uuuugh!!!" He shouted as the questions began to trample over everything in his mind. "Why the hell did it have to be me!!!!" He shouted into thin air like a crazy person. "You have no fucking idea how close I am to going to Paris..." He said to himself. His mother told him that he had an older brother in Paris that was famous there. She said that right before the second she died in front of him. He wasn't sure if it were true or not, but he also hasn't had the time to go find out, considering money and school issues. But he wanted to know.

He abruptly stopped and sat down on the ground. He placed his hands on his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "Shit..." He whispered to himself, his voice started to break. He looked up at the sky and let out a long sigh, trying his best not to cry because all the stuff he was feeling right now. He then just laid on the ground, resting his head on the curb. He looked at his phone and saw several missed calls, but didn't hesitate to ignore them. His biggest temptation now was to get in his Nissan, go to the airport, and just go to Paris. But he still had throughout questioning whether he should do that too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:02 pm

Spencer's hands were clenched around the wheel with his foot barely touching the pedal. He'd tried calling Kataro more than once, but he hadn't picked up at all. Kataro had said he was going somewhere the second he stepped into the apartment. And only seconds later, he was out the door again. He just hadn't said where....and he seemed to have just disappeared.

Turning around the corner to the side street next to the park, he slows down and peers over at the park to see if he was there. Sighing, he just about gave up, and started to speed up. That was until he saw somebody laying off to the side of the street. Slowing down again, he stops a few feet away from where they were and puts the car in park.

Stepping out of the car, he slowly walks over to the person and kneels down behind them. For a second he didn't know who it was until he saw the color of their hair. His only first instinct was to check if he was hurt. Laying on the curb wasn't normal for him. In fact, he's never seen him leave like that before anyways.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

Rolling him on his back, he looks him over for any injuries before showing the actual shock he'd been holding in for the past hour or so. Then after a short moment of silence, he pulls him in for a hug and almost squeezes the life out of him.

"Why didn't you tell me where you were going?! I thought you were dead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:23 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and turned his head, almost if he was rejecting the hug. He didn't even put his arms around Spencer. He looked aside with a somewhat glum expression. He didn't speak for a little bit, but when he did it was a but unusual. He buried his face within his knees then let out a sigh. He didn't want to be bothered right now, but at the same time, he really needed to be. He couldn't bottle this up right now.

"Sorry..." He responded quietly. It was almost as of he were saying that just to get Spencer to be quiet. He stood up and began to walk away, continuing in his same direction. He didn't speak at all, he didn't even look at Spencer. He shoved his hands back in his pockets and just walked away slowly. Sorry Spence. But right now, I'm not feeling to well... He thought to himself, almost directecting it towards Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:44 pm

Spencer choked in his own breath when Kataro practically pushed him away. It hit him hard considering how he was already feeling. But when Kataro got up and walked away, he couldn't help but feel even worse. The way Kataro was acting was so sudden that he didn't know what to think.

"But I....."

Sitting still for a few moments, he looks down at the ground before standing up and leaning on the front of his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:56 pm

Kataro continued to walk slowly. He looked up at the sky and sighed again. He stopped in his tracks and kicked up some dirt where he stood. He wanted Spencer to ask something, because he knew he didn't have the guts to just say it without crying or something. He realized that he had been bottling up all this his entire life, and now it's starting to get to him. He moved his fingers around in his pickets, playing with the change and lint inside. He stood quietly, waiting for Spencer to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:23 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Kataro had stopped moving. He sat forward slightly and stood up; slowly walking back towards Kataro. If he wanted to do what he thought he wanted to do, he could've just said so.

"L-listen....."

Spencer almost couldn't say it. He really didn't want to. Saying it would've made him too upset to finish it.

"J-just.....just.....if you wanted to.....if you wanted to leave...th-then.....then you could've just s-said so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:27 pm

Kataro sat down on the ground again and ran his fingers through his hair. "Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid..." He whispered to himself. "Why?! What if she wasn't telling the truth? What if that whole thing was a trick? What if my brother really isn't in Paris? What if he doesn't exist?! How on earth am I supposed to know?! What if I go to Paris and I just come back disappointed...? I don't want to risk that." He said angrily, letting his feeling just pour out. "How am I EVER supposed to find out where I come from? There are ZERO records on me! I don't even have a birth certificate...! Not a legal one anyway... I want to go to Paris so bad... But I fear that I'll just be disappointed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:49 am

When he finally got to where Kataro had sat down again, he stood about a foot in front of him before sitting down facing him. It was dark by now, and the only thing illuminating where they were sitting were the headlights off of his car.

He knew Kataro could see him, but all Spencer could see was the outline of his body. But even with that said, he could tell he was tense just by looking at him.

"Wh.........why........why did you leave.....? You never.....you never specified a reason. You just........left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:37 am

Kataro let out a sigh and looked up at the silhouette of Spencer. The light slightly blinding him, not giving him any other option than looking at Spencer. "... I'm sorry, Spencer. I was just... Pissed and irritated and a little confused so I left. I just went walking around the city. I'm sorry I didn't answer the calls and stuff, but I was pretty damn frustrated..." He said, looking him in the eyes as best he could. He scratched the back of his neck before pushing himself forward and hugging Spencer, pushing Spencer's back onto the ground. He rested the back of his head on Spencer's stomach and let out a long, deep sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 7:48 pm

When Kataro pushed him into the ground after hugging him, he felt more reassured, but was still a little off with his actions. But he DID get a close enough look at his face to notice how glazed over his eyes were.

"Wh-why are you irritated...?"

Tensing up slightly, he runs his fingers through Kataro's hair; massaging his shoulder with his other hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 8:38 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and hesitated before speaking. "I can practically feel the blood running through your body. Don't get so nervous, or tense... It's just me." He said as a small sigh crossed his face. "But... The reason I was a little distressed was because... I really... Don't know wh-who... Who I am. I don't know who my father is... I don't truly know my mother, and I don't know if I have an older brother or not... That's what I'm stressing over. I want to go to Paris to find answers. But I fear that whoever this 'brother' is, may not even exist. Plus I'd drag you along, and I just don't know what may happen....." He said, just before moving his head around, getting a little more comfortable. He stretched his arms up and put his arms on Spencer's chest. He crawled up Spencer's body and got comfortable. He put his head into Spencer's neck like a pillow, and put his right leg across his torsos and sighed. He out his right arm around Spencer's shoulder and then looked am up at him. "You, understand somewhat don't you...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:48 pm

Spencer rested his head on Kataro's after he got comfortable and wrapped an arm over him from under his arm. His body loses it's tension and he begins to feel much more reassured. Even enough so, that he actually felt more comfortable.

"I actually....I can almost relate to that exactly."

Yawning, he wraps his other arm around Kataro and hugs him tighter.

"I've never seen my real parents.....I was stuck in that godforsaken orphanage for practically half of my life. Otherwise, I was with that one family....but that didn't last long though....I don't exactly know where they are anymore anyways."

Pausing, he waits for a few seconds before saying something again. Of course, he didn't want to make Kataro feel bad. That would make HIM feel bad.

"Well uh.....if you...if you still want to go to Paris....."

He paused again and thought silently to himself. What if they actually did get there and that brother of his didn't actually exist? What if there was somebody just waiting to kill the two of them?

"We uh......I uh.....I'll drive you there. I'll pay for the tickets........and we can go to Paris and look for him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:04 am

Kataro smiled and started to chuckle a little bit. He rolled his eyes then let out a long sigh, which he usually did, then thought about it for a moment. "You know me Spencer... I'd usually be like, let's go to Paris and find my brother!!! But... This time. I'm truly, deeply afraid... What if he doesn't like me, or he's evil, or a witch, or a Kishin Egg... Or worse! What if he doesn't exist! I'd usually be down but I'm so so so so scared. I just don't want this trip to be in vain. Especially if you're paying for tickets. I'd feel even worse." He said pointing at him with a smile. "I don't know... What would you do if you were in my shoes?" He asked with a shrug, hoping to get something positive and slightly assuring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:24 am

Spencer chuckles and squeezes Kataro's cheeks together. Grinning, he ruffles up his hair and puts one arm behind his head to cushion it on the concrete. Ever so slowly, the smile went away though as he thought about it. The plane tickets were going to be around $1200 for a round trip for the two of them. But then again.....they could use their time in Paris to do something else if they don't find his brother.

"Well, the plane tickets will leave us with a couple thousand left if you want to do anything else while we're in Paris. That way the trip won't be a total waste if we eventually don't find him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 3:36 am

Kataro smiled then looked up at Spencer. "I wanted to say that, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it." He said before turning his head back down. He let out a content sigh and stood to his feet next to Spencer. "Ok! Let's go find my brother. If we don't find him, we'll have to do plenty of stuff in Paris to make up for it!" He said with a smile. He walked over to Spencer's car and got into the passengers seat. "I'm gonna find out the truth behind my past." Kataro muttered to himself in a determined manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:53 pm

Standing up, Spencer follows Kataro to the car and gets in the driver's seat. He felt better now. Much better. And it was going to be fun in Paris too. Especially considering he's only been out of the country once.

"Here. Go ahead and find tickets for the next flight to France."

Handing Kataro his phone, he puts the car in drive and starts towards the apartment to pack. At the same time, he turns the dial on the old fashioned radio he had in his car to find anything to listen to. Awkward silence was always uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 3:01 pm

Kataro scrolled through the phone quietly. "Ok ok ok ok...." He muttered to himself quietly. He looked up at the road every few seconds then back down at the phone. "Well. The next flight to Paris is actually three days from now. 8:30 in the morning... But... We may need a private jet. I can't get all my gun through security and I need to bring my weapons. Maybe I'll leave them... But I don't wanna buy any guns or swords in Paris. I only trust the one I have. I've never used... Wait. Nevermind. I can probably find a decent knife or something. I'll just use partial weapon form... But that won't shed any blood... Hm... Whatever. I'll figure SOMETHING out." He said before locking his phone and putting it in his back pocket. "You know we're going to the city if love right...?" He said as he glanced at Spencer with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:06 pm

Spencer smacked Kataro in the arm at that last part. He already knew what Kataro was planning, and knew he'd either be wanting to do it, or reject him until some other time. Sooner or later he was going to be too worn out. Then he would be too tired to do it.

Chuckling, he taps his fingers on the steering wheel and shifts around in his seat to get more comfortable.

"Go ahead. Tell me your exact plans for the whole trip."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:14 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "Well... Apparently my brother is famous in Paris, so finding him could be really easy or really, really easy. But... You know... If he isn't there then we could always do some other stuff together. That way the trip won't had in vain. We'll have a good time either way." He said with a smile. "I kinda wanted to fight a Kishin of some sort if we could. That could be fun." He said thinking about what could happen. "Maybe even go to a night club...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:21 pm

Spencer glanced over at Kataro every once in a while as he spoke. Him saying how easy it was going to be to find his brother made him more excited about the trip. For two reasons. One: Kataro would be able to find his brother quicker. Two: They would have more time to do other things.

"A night club, huh? And what do you plan on doing there?"

When he pulled into into the driveway; he grabbed Kataro by the collar of his shirt and kissed him passionately for a few moments before pushing him away; lightly slapping him across the face.

"Who gave you permission to kiss me?!"

Snickering, he tries to sound as serious, but sarcastic as possible. He didn't want him to feel as if he was actually angry with him. Even if it would've been funny to see what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:29 pm

Kataro smiled and glanced up at Spencer... "Hm...? What SHANT I do is the question. Who knows...? Maybe a private room with me you, a couple of other girls... Or guys... Things could get wild..." He said with a devious smile. As they pulled up to the door and Kataro got out. He was walking when Spencer suddenly kissed him. He didn't mind. He actually encouraged it. Then the response he got made him smile. He let out a concentration sigh so he could get into character. "Sir... I hate to say this but I don't need permission. I kisseth who I please. I should have you arrested but... I shorn't." He said in a weird accent, trying his best not to smile or laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:35 pm

Spencer ruffled up his hair; continuing to stay in character even as he got into the apartment. Kataro seemed to be playing along, so it made it all the more funnier. Spencer even tried to add in a bit of an accent to his voice. Even if it almost sounded like he was failing miserably.

"I shall banish though from thy kingdom. BANISH. You will be fed to thy rabid unicorns waiting just outside thy gate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:41 pm

Kataro's eyes opened in shock. He hopped up, standing on the couch and pointed at Spencer. "Hm... If you do that... I'll tell the entire kingdom that you been SLEEPING WITH YHE PRINCE'S WIFE! You dastardly feind! How long did you think you could keep that little secret of yours?!" Kataro shouted with a smile. "I, Chinquillias Duffluffleheart The Third, shall tell the whole kingdom and thine head shall hang in the gallows!!!!" Kataro shouted, getting a tad but more serious with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:48 pm

Spencer narrowed his eyes dramatically and gasped. Walking into the kitchen, he grabs a spatula and steps back into the living room; pointing it at Kataro. His accent changed to something more serious sounding, but hilarious at the same time.

"OH BUT YOU SHAN'T. THY DUFFLUFFLEHEART IS TOO WEAK AND SCRAWNY TO BEAT THE ALMIGHTY STUDMUFFIN FLUFFILUPIGUS THE FIFTEENTH."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:08 pm

Kataro jumped off the couch and planted his feet next to the coffee table. He started to circle Spencer with a smirk on his face. "I may be weak... But knowledge is power!!! I have an infinite amount of smarts on every subject in the world. Including the affair you're having with the prince's wife. Hm. So you can't do much..........." After a while of silence, Kataro burst out laughing, falling onto the floor. "Oh my garsh!!! That was epic on a whole level!!!" He said with a smile. He let out a sigh and headed toward the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation and Decision    Contemplation and Decision   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contemplation and Decision
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next