Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) Empty
PostSubject: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 8:38 am

After a LONG break from soul collecting, Ophidia had decided to pat a visit to Death City. For reasons she herself didn't know, she'd found herself waking up in a strange location on a couch that was new to her. On the floor was her scythe, awaiting her to heave it over her shoulder and leave, however the young girl had no intention of leaving. Curiosity led her to search for whoever had brought her here... Or whoever she stalked here. Probably the later. In whatever case, it was time to search the rooms. She didn't know it, but she had wound up in the home of a DWMA student... Stretching, the kishin egg stood, scanning the room. "Hellooooo? Anybody awake?~" She called loudly, hoping to attact attention as she lifted the ice blue weapon. If no responce came, she'd search the house. If she got a responce however... That'd take a bit of investigation.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 4:40 pm

Unaware of his visitor's presence, Ace offered a groggy moan, his usual good morning. Of course, he'd had a hangover from the previous night. His head ached with a curious throbbing, and the daylight peering through the broken windows stung his virgin eyes. In this current state of being, a sort of limbo between consciousness and unconsciousness, the disgruntled boy could make out what appeared to be the voice of a young lady. Sarah, perhaps? Regardless of who it was invading Ace's ceremonial awakening, he did not fully acknowledge their presence. If he did, he'd shown no sign of it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:37 pm

Noticing no reply, Ophidia wondered if anyone was even here. Well, guess she'd find out herself, right? She moved to the nearest door, opening it slowly and peaking around into the room cautiously.Sure enough, she could hear a light breathing among the silence. Somebody was in here for sure. "Safe to come in?~" She asked softly, hoping to figure out how she got here. Not that it really mattered, but why not at least try?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:57 pm

Ophidia would find that some form of life was stirring quietly beneath several sheets of bedding. After a long while, filled with mumbles and growls, a messy ball of white hair would pop out from beneath the slur of cloth. When presented with the intruder Ace offered a stern look of disapproval. Not bothering to trade welcoming statements with the girl, he spoke very pointedly. "You're in my house." The two of them had already known this, but Ace still felt it necessary to bring to their attention. "Why?" It sounded more like a statement than a question when Ace said it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:07 pm

Ophidia giggled a bit before gently pushing the door the rest of the way. "That's what I'd like to know." She replied teasingly, being sure to keep her wings tight to her back and her tail hidden from view. Being that this was Death City, you could never be too cautious. "Really though, I did just wake up on your sofa, and I was hoping you'd know how I got there." She explained further, holding the scythe horizontally behind her back, not trying to hide it as much as she was trying to show she wasn't planning to use it... right now.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:22 pm

"How in the hell would I know?" Ace's hand silently moved to a knife hidden in the seam of the bed. "But if you dont know why you're here, why would you enter the further reaches of the building. Usually only those with impure intentions would fail to feel threatened by such a scenario." He was ready to go. Combat already played out in his mind. It was very normal for Ace to react violently to intruders, but he dare not make a move... yet. He still wanted answers. Well, there was that, and the fact that something made Ace not want to harm this girl. It was more than just the revealing outfit. Her presence afflicted him with some sort of desire that he could not recognize as typical. Something is definitely not right here...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:41 pm

Ophidia shrugged, giving him a gentle smile and locking eye contact. "To be honest, I end up in these situations a lot. Though normally I'd wake up under your arm.~" She joked, trying to calm him down. Honesty was the best policy, right? At least, hopefully it kept you alive. "As for impure intentions... I really have no interest in harming you. After all, you did provide me with a place to sleep, whether you meant to or not." She assured him, hoping that would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:59 pm

"Well, providing you with shelter is the very most I'm willing to do for you." He was handling the situation just as he did most. Calm and rude. However, his heart rate was higher than usual and his palms grew sweaty. The knife dropped from his hand, clattering to the floor. This was unlike him. Never once had he become truly infatuated with a woman, nor had he truly feared an opponent. Ophidia likely knew what was happening to him and that it was happening. If this girl aimed to harm him, would he have the will to retaliate? "You can take that as a sign of my calling a true." He played off the knife with ease. "Remove your weapon as well." Perhaps he could avoid violence for now. She seemed to have the same idea.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 7:08 pm

Ophidia chuckled lightly, leaning her scythe against the wall behind her and stepping away from it. "Are you nervous, dear?~" She asked playfully, glancing him over. Obviously something was throwing it off. Be it her personality, lack of decent clothing, or wavelength, something was messing with his head and she was going to play it to whatever advantage she could. "So, what's your name then?" She cooed, taking a few gentle steps into the room.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 7:15 pm

"Ace." His dialogue had dwindled down to little more than short replies and occasional demands. Almost as if retreating, Ace sat up and moved to the head of his bed frame. She'd seen through is bold front, and he could do little but stare at her captivating eyes and await her action.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 7:35 pm

He was backing away. Ophidia stopped not far from the edge of the bed, gently bending back, stretching her wings, and flicking her tail once. " Ace, hm?" She questioned, giving him a small grin, her yellow eyes meeting his once more. "Tell me, dear, what's troubling you? You can relax with me. I won't hurt you." She told him, bringing herself back to an upright position, her tail seeming to flick back and forth like a cat's, despite it's more demon-like appearance.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 7:56 pm

Kishin Egg... Dammit! Ace gawked silently at the creature, taking in every bit of her, woman and demon. "You're what's troubling me." His voice was still cold and uninviting, but his body language displayed great uncertainty and anticipation. What are you expecting? She's not here to be your friend, she's here to kill you. Get out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 8:22 pm

Ophidia made a playful pouting face. "Don't be like that. I thought I told you I'm not here to attack you? Kishin can have friends too, y'know?" She said crossing her arms and moving a bit closer. "I won't fight if you don't, deal?~" She asked hopefully, keeping her hands behind her back just in case. She didn't WANT to test her newest ability on him, but if she had to...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 8:39 pm

By now, Ace was horrified by his inability to reject the kishin. Instead, he moved over, making room for her. It was almost instinctive. "Deal." He swallowed hard. Too many thoughts raced about his head. Many wanted the girl dead. Many more wanted her in his bed. All were his own. The conflicting thoughts created turmoil in his mind, allowing to do little but accept Ophidia.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 8:53 pm

Ophidia smiled, slipping off her boots and crawling in beside him and resting on his shoulder. "See? Is this that bad?" She asked teasingly. She thought a second, then added something else. "Tell me a little about yourself?" She asked, trying to get him used to her presence. If she could make this a safe house when she was in the city, she'd have less to wory about when she came here.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:03 pm

Ace's expression became more and more anxious as she drew closer, until he finally displayed a frown. Something about him... "I am the most miserable man in the world. And yourself?" This gave him a bit of newfound control over his thoughts, though he still felt a single arm reaching around her, drawing her closer.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:21 pm

Giving him a sympathetic frown, she looked up at him. "I'm known as the kishin egg of lust. What's this about being miserable? You know, there are a lot of things that can lighten that." She told him, allowing herself to be pulled in. She herself had been miserable at one point. She found her release through madness. Maybe he didn't need madness, but he needed something. Such a sad guy. Maybe she could help? No. She WOULD help. It was her job.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:37 pm

"No." In his mind, it was a fact that she was wrong. "There is but a single event that may relieve me of my pain. HE must atone for his sins. I will kill him. For my own sake. I have to do it because no one else will avenge them. The DWMA doesnt even care... they never have. I'm just a soldier in their army, not a member of their team." This was in fact the first time that Ace had questioned his allegiance to the academy. Perhaps talking COULD help bring about one's true feelings; andit was this girl that gave him the means to do so. "It would seem that I blindly follow a lost path. I'm a fool." Ace, who always held his great intelligence and superior decision making skills highly, hung his head in defeat after acknowledging his own mistakes.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:57 pm

A gentle smile stretched Ophidia's face. Her voice became a soothing tone as she laughed lightly tp herself. "So it's not a what, but a who? You feel worthless. Like a pawn in a deadly game of chess. You're expendable. A simple tool that they can replace. Is that it? Well then, allow me to make you an offer..." She said, trying to make her point clear. "Come with me. Spend a little time by my side. We'll both get stronger and when the time comes we can take "him" together." She said, moving herself a bit closer to his ear, her voice quieting to a smooth whisper. "You'll no longer be a pawn you'll be a king. Important. Irreplaceable. You can have all that and more, and all you have to do is take it."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 10:36 pm

It was a grim silence that plagued the air for nearly an entire hour before Ace was able to bring himself to speak once more. Many different thoughts raced about his mind once more, but none of them involved his feelings towards Ophidia. Each thought regarded Krimlin, and the DWMA. There are many Kishin in this world that would take advantage of Ace is in this state and use him for their own personal gain, but something told Ace that this one in particular was genuine. Kishin Egg of Lust... Fulfill one's desires... Lust wasn't exactly a common form of madness, but it did exist, and Ace had read well on the subject as well as many others. He was willing to trust this succubus, despite how spontaneous her arrival had been.

"Well then. I suppose we have come to terms. I accept your offer, and claim my role as 'king'." This was the first time Ace had looked directly at Ophidia, since she'd gotten on to the bed with him, and she was closer than he'd expected. Their noses were no more than an inch from touching, though Ace's stoic expression did not change. He did not blush, he did not avert his gaze, he did not retreat. Ace simply locked eyes with Ophidia and spoke softly. "I will remain at your side indefinitely until that man is slain, m'lady."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 10:59 pm

Ophidia had grown a bit worried durring the hour of silence. He DID have two options here. One of which was to kill her on the spot. However she was relieved to hear his answer, a giddy grin breaking her face. Her eyes lit with a new found glee as she threw her arms around him in embrace and planted a gentle kiss uppon his lips. She could finally relax now. Even though this COULD be a trap to lower her guard, there was a slim chance of it given his previous mental state.... Right? Guess she'd know when the time came.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:12 pm

Ace felt himself being pulled in to an embrace as their lips met. Though he'd previously kept his cool, this broke his composure. His face burned red slightly and his eyes grew wide in shock. He was thrown in to a wild state of bewilderment. Any other day of the week, Ace would have had Ophidia on the floor with a blade to her neck, but she'd won his trust over. An impossible task accomplished in only a few hours, and to top it all off, she started off on the wrong foot. "I..." He started. A strong desire welled up in Ace as he was released from the kiss. I am not in love... but... it this is a satisfactory replacement for such feeling. Perhaps she feels the same, and this is why she does this. Whatever the reason, she and I are now partners. In what sense, I have little say, save for her promise of Krimlin's ensured death.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:11 am

After pulling away, Opidia gave him a small hug before returning to cuddling his side contently. "So then, whenever you're ready. Oh, and is there anything I should know beforehand?~" She questioned, hoping he was like a knife meister or something. After all, when you draw a knife on someone in Death City you better know how to use it. Either that or you just have no other means of defence... Which would make getting started a little more difficult. The idea that he may be a weapon had crossed her mind, but then again wouldn't most weapons make a partial transformation, not pull a knife? Eh... Whatever. She'd figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:14 pm

OOC: You're back from your "hiatus" sooner than expected. I'm assuming the situation took a good turn? Is everything alright?

"I am ready now." Before Ace continued, he'd have to swallow his desire. Whether or not she was truly seeking to assist him in his goal of vengeance, being devoured by lust would make him very easy to eliminate. It isn't a very oppressive madness. But it is distracting. Should we ever face each other in combat, the ability to resist her would be beneficial. "Before I reveal any more about myself to you, I'd like to know your name. Kishin Egg or not, you have one. Also, on second thought, I'd like to formally dismiss myself to a select few. It wouldn't be very noble of me to turn up as an enemy to those who saw me as an ally. You won't be endangered by these farewells, I assure you of that."

He had chosen to keep his soul a secret from her. If she did turn on him, for whatever reason, it would be to his advantage for her to think of him as a meister or even a mere human. This would come to light, most likely the next time he would have to fight, but his... secret... would have to stay in the dark until he was forced to reveal it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

Ophidia gave him a little smile. "How rude of me! My name is Ophidia Roman, of the former seven sins. Of course you can say your goodbyes. Just be careful not to get killed in the process, mk? That wouldn't be good for either of us.~" She teased, giving him a little squeeze. While going with him would be helpful if he got in trouble, it was probably more of a risk to be seen with an obvious kishin egg. For now, she'd await his response. If he really did want her to go with him she could stay on the roofs or something... Though that was more his choice than hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next