Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:41 am

Ah New York! The wind was stale, the people were rude, and the opertunities were everywhere. At least, that's how Ophidia saw it. She sat on top of the apartment building, scythe in hand, watching the ground below. It was an alley, and anyone who passed by would become her next victim. There was one problem though, nobody used this alley.

"Ugh. What does it take to get a target around here?" She asked to nobody in particular. Sitting on the ledge of the building, she set her scythe on the cement. Waiting wasn't something she handled well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:51 am

Abyss walked through the town bored. All these people and all the noice was annoying and made it hard to hunt DWMA attendants. He could tell people were mocking his outfit but it didn't bother him much. In fact it was almost funny that they thought it was a costume, unknowing that his blade could cut them down in seconds. He decided to take a shortcut through the alley nearby him. It was quieter. Nicer. He didn't know that he was about the meet someone.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:07 am

Ophidia shook her head and snapped back to reality. Someone had finally come down the alley! Wait... What was he wearing? Was there a convention nearby? He was in a fill suit of armor. It was a bit much compared to her black bikini bottom and simple white cloth top that barely covered her. Her socks reached up to her knees, the feet dissapearing into her black boots. Well, no time to dautle, there was a convention goer to corupt!

She grabbed her scythe, gently floating down behind him, her wings beating gently so to not tip him off. When she was on the ground, she held her scythe perpendicular to her body, behind her back. She miled innocently, flashing her big yellow eyes. "Excuse me, but I'm lost and you seem to be going to the convention too. Could I maybe follow you for a bit?" She asked sweetly, hoping he heard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:14 am

Looking back her Abyss was slightly annoyed. "Why in hell would I goto a convention... I have better things to do..." As he talked his voice had a certain coldness to it. He then quickly pulled out his great sword and let hit hit the ground, cutting into it and making a loud noise. "You could do a better job hiding that scythe to you know... Now what do you really want? He came off a bit menacingly but didn't give a hint of attacking.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:30 am

Ophidia gasped when the sword hit the ground. That thing was real?!? That meant that this guy wasn't someone to toy with. That had never stopped her before though. She took a more relaxed looking pose, holding the scythe at her side. "I see, not from around here?" She asked, her voice and tone varied differently from earlier. "Regardless, that was no way to treat a pretty young lady." She wasn't afraid of him. So what? He had a big sword. He probably didn't move very fast under that armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:36 am

Abyss swiveled and face her completely. "Appearance doesn't make the threat... And obviously you miss judged me..." Looking her up and down he was slightly curious to her. "Is there something you want or have you been wasting my time, 'pretty young lady'?" He said sounding sarcastic and showing no other emotion toward her.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:53 am

Ophidia smiled at that question. "Wasting time is what I do best." She said with a wink, swinging the scythe to rest on her shoulder. "Care to help me waste it?" She asked in a laid back tone, waiting for a responce. It wasn't every day that you saw a man in a full armor suit, walking through New York, carrying a greatsword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:15 am

Abyss sighed. "How would we waste time?" He said before twirling his sword and resting it on his back once more. "And by the way my name is Abyssal Fate, you can call me Abyss or Fate. It doesn't really matter which you use..." He then leaned against the wall waiting for you to reply.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:25 pm

Ophidia liked that name. "Abyssal Fate huh? Interesting name. Ophidia Roman is what they call me." She responded, holding the scythe behind her back again and floating around him to get a better look. "Do you eber take this off? I mean, it looks sturdy and all but how do you sleep? Or eat for that matter?" She asked, ignoring his second question to gauge his reaction. After all, she couldn't spend her time hanging out with a brute. He could easily damage someone like her by landing a single hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:08 pm

Abyss laughed slightly at the notion. "Why would one need to eat or sleep? Are you referring to eating souls? I can absorb souls through my gauntlet... and no... I never take this armor off... it is sealed to me... it is apart of me..." He sighed and continued. "Is there anything else you would like to know, miss Ophidia?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:59 pm

See? Now that made sense. "You carry a weapon so I assume you to be a kishin egg too huh?" Ophidia asked, happy with herself. "Perhaps you can help me then? Mind if I hang around a bit? We can even stop at a renasonse fair if you want." She said, giggling as she did. Teasing was just something she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 7:05 pm

Abyss shrugged. "I would rather not go to one of those... Where do you think we should go? I don't mind relaxing a bit..." He said as he leaned against the alley wall. He thought about Ophidia. She was annoying but she could possibly help him... Maybe it could become a great business relationship that would benefit him.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 5:07 pm

Ophidia smiled a bit. "Relax huh? Know anywhere fun?" She asked, happily. Maybe a beach? That'd be a long walk though. It'd be a long fly too. Eh, she'd just wait. Maybe Fate had something in mind? He might have just bewn on his way somewhere, not that she cared. She could go just about anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 6:17 pm

Abyss shook his head. "I've been traveling for the most part... So no I don't." He looked at her questionably after that. "So why were you camping out this alley anyway?" He asked wondering of her own intentions.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 6:43 pm

"Wellllllll," Ophidia began. She had no intention of hiding anything. "I was gunna attack anyone that came down this alley, including you, who I thought was a person with a costume on. I just got bored and it seemed like a way to kill time." She landed gently, sitting on a low window across from where he stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 8:30 pm

Abyss sighed and shrugged. "I'd rather hunt down meisters then sit in an alley waiting... So do you have any idea where we should go? I was just traveling no where important...." Standing upright and slightly stretching he sighed. Thinking about what to do and what she might suggest.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 7:20 pm

Ophidia sighed, putting her head on her hands. "Meisters kinda do what they want. I don't see why any would be in New York. Maybe if we went to Death City? That's pretty far though." She replied, wishing it wasn't that far. Maybe by plane but who's gunna let a huge guy covered in armor on a plane? So much for that thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 7:26 pm

Abyss shrugged with his armor making a slight grinding noise. "I was planning on walking and see what I find when I get there..." Looking down the alley he thought for a minute. "Then again you wouldn't want to walk that far with me... You don't look like the patient type..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:53 pm

Ophidia looked at him. A kishin egg shouldn't march up to Death City by themselves. It'd be a suicide mission... She thought. Not that she could go. She had other plans soon. "I'd love to go with you but I have to take a trip soon. That's the only reason I'm in New York." She told him adding, "You shouldn't go alone though. You'll be destroyed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:01 pm

Abyss laughed slightly. "I wasn't going to charge in the on a killing spree if that's what you thought... But I guess I could due to gain more souls before I go." He said thinking. "What are your plans though?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:06 pm

"Heading to Asia to meet up with an old friend." She said, twirling her scythe in her hand. "If your not going to kill them then what's your plan? I mean, your not exactly easy to hide." She questioned him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:10 pm

Abyss sighed and shrugged. Opening his book he found a page and read it. "Well I was planning to get more souls on the way there... Here it says I can unlock an ability to pull myself and another person into the abyss... I'll use it as training grounds to..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 1:00 am

Ophidia smiled. "That's good. Prepare yourself. I should get a few more myself." She replied, looking around. Maybe they could score some around here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 1:04 am

Abyss looked back at her. "So, any ideas on where to look to find such souls?" He said thinking of things to look for. "There's plenty of places we could try but I want to hear what you think..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:02 pm

Ophidia took a moment to ponder. "Well, we are in a highly populated city, after all. There are people everywhere. We just have to find somewhere with fewer people." She replied, wondering where that could be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)   Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing, Ophidia! (This can't be good...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next