Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 12:46 am

Shilo lay on the floor, cheek against the cold ground as she blinked, feeling a little out of place. Her hair fanned out around her as she slowly pushed herself upright into a sitting position. What the hell is going on...? she thought, only to slide herself back on her bum to move away from the mess spilling from the clowns face.

Her eyes grew wide at the almost comedic reveal of Ira's new found identity. "Bahahahaha!" she wailed loudly, unable to contain the hilarity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 12:57 am

"SHUT THE HELL UP, I'MMA PULL A GHOST RIDER ON YOU!" Ira screamed, pointing at Shilo in anger. Ira then faced Rage, who was terrified at the sit of a new Ira.

"What... What the heck is going...." Rage said, backing away from Ira. Rage was scared for once. The clown of rage, the one who struck fear into all living things, was terrified. Ira was a different person now. "Get... GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh don't worry...." Ira cracked his boney hands, which were also coated in fire. "You'll be far away from me..." With that, Ira's eyes trained on Rage, and walked up to him, putting his hands in the crack, sorching the inside of Rage's head. After burning it completely, pulled his hands out, tearing his head in half, ending the life of Rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:03 am

Shilo cupped her hands over her mouth trying to stop her laughter, because, truly, it wasn't the time nor the place, however, it was so strange to her to be experiencing something this bizarre. "I.. hehe..I'm sorry." she snickered, standing up and dusting off her dress and leggings, she looked around the cafe and all its devastation and left a $20 on the table before hurrying to the door, she didn't want to get caught in Ira's insanity again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:08 am

He reverted back to his human form, and took a breath. Realizing Shilo was gone, Ira walked over to the table. "Don't mind if I do." He said, picking up the $20 bill and sticking in his pocket. Pulling the orange blazer off of Rage, Ira slipped it on, and headed out the door. He saw Shilo running, but just stopped, and stood at the door, without moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:40 am

Shilo heard the bell ring from the cafe and slowed her pace, turning and looking over her shoulder. She laughed to herself before grinning and waving at Ira. "YOU'RE FREAKING CRAZY!" She yelled playfully at him, before turning on her heel and heading back toward the Academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:59 am

"Okay then suit yourself. I was gonna take you out for dinner, but In guess you don't want some chow. What a pity." Ira said, a small flame escaped his, mouth as he grinned, and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:03 am

Shilo rolled her eyes to herself before turning around slightly. "Come with me." She told him, motioning for him to follow. "I'll cook for you." she offered, tapping her foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:07 am

"Well, you don't have to beg." He said, catching up to her. "I hope your a good cook. Many places I've eaten at have been..... Distasteful." He took a deep breath before looking over at Shilo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:13 am

"HA! Me? Beg?" she teased. "You're too funny." she laughed, slowing down for him to catch up and then keeping her pace even with his. They walked side by side as they moved closer to the dorms. "Psht! Even if my cooking is bad, you will still be eating it, because it's rude not to." she told him, lacing her fingers behind her back and looking over at him. He was taller than she, so she had to tip her head back slightly. Despite his change for the better, she was still a bit weary of him. Was he still dangerous?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:16 am

"And before you ask, no, I'm not going to hurt you. I've changed. For the better that is." Ira leaned into her, walking closer to her, hoping she wouldn't back away. All he wanted was companship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.    Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot clown fell in my lap, like cappuccino.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2