Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Violet Kozak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Violet Kozak Empty
PostSubject: Violet Kozak   Violet Kozak I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 6:12 pm

Violet Kozak 364bf31dbcc24417cc4bef1baaf26ce9

Name: Violet Kozak

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Violet Kozak Thesag8
Her weapon form has a black blade that was razor sharpened. The sword is injected with her soul. Electricity flows from the blade. The Handle is silver. The blade isn't really fatal, when plunging it is deadly, but slashing it can only prove fatal to the neck. The electricity is what makes it deadly. With each successful blow it emmits a wave of force into the opponents body. Whenever it makes contact to another weapon it can cause internal damage and disrupt the wavelength.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: She is 5'6" and weighs around 130lbs. She has black hair and blue eyes. Her hair comes down to her shoulders. She wears a grey tank top and wears a black jacket. She wears torn jeans. And since she is from the same village as her brother James. She wears a necklace that has a metal emblem of the clan. She wears black skate shoes. Mixed in with her black hair she has red highlights that bring the color of her hair to life. She as some scars located around her body from when she was being trained by the village assassins. On her right arm she has a tattoo of a wolf ripping out of her skin, and in the eyes of the wolf is the trademarked assassin's emblem to showcase where she comes from, because the village tenants say that each and every assassin must have some kind of tattoo showing the clan.

Personality: Whenever she was a kid, always playing with her brothers James and Jordan. She was a very nice, caring, and loving girl. She loved playing with her friends and family. She likes making new friends and hanging out with them. But ever since she disappeared from the village when she was younger. Her heart shrunk and she grew cold. And hated everyone except the person who took her. Who was feeding her lies.  But other than that she still acts like a regular 16 yr old girl. Now she is a very closed off person and rarely talks to anyone. Since her brother James finally was able to convince her that she was abducted by a witch when they were younger she has finally gone back to her former self. She cares for her brother more then ever now, now she really misses her other brother that disappeared many years ago. She is still a closed off, shy girl that barely speaks to anyone but her brother.

History: Violet Kozak is the sister of James and Jordan. She lived with them in the village that housed the clan. She loved living their when she was a child, she loved her brothers and parents. She would always play games with them outside. She was called the perfect student compared to her brothers. When she was 6, her and her brothers were playing outside and they were playing Hide and Seek. Well after an hour James and Jordan couldn't find her. Her family thinks that she got lost, but she was actually taken by a witch. Since then, the witch has been telling her how she was her real mother and that her other family kidnapped her. She was building up the hatred within her.

Miscellaneous: -She still wears the necklace that her "fake" family gave her.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"[/center]

Last edited by ArkAngel on March 17th 2016, 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Violet Kozak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Kozak   Violet Kozak I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 7:57 pm

You want an approval? Yo, you got yo'self an approval!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Violet Kozak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Kozak   Violet Kozak I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:46 pm

Please add to the Personality and Appearance sections to make them both over 100 words.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Violet Kozak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Kozak   Violet Kozak I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 8:12 pm

Violet Kozak Charac28

Weapon form needs to be extended! aflairforfandoms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Violet Kozak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Kozak   Violet Kozak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violet Kozak
Page 1 of 1