Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julian Ferris

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Julian Ferris  Empty
PostSubject: Julian Ferris    Julian Ferris  I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm

Julian Ferris  Tumblr_n6o23acEHf1qaz2xeo1_500

Julian Ferris

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Julian's weapon form isn't really a weapon form at all. Julian turns into an Audi R8.
Julian Ferris  Audi-R8-White-Phoenix-1
The car doors are butterfly doors and the windows are tinted black. Being the Meister of a full blown car isn't really easy. There's no way to fight with a car. So the car acts more of a defensive shield more than anything. The windows are completely bulletproof. Not even a sniper rifle can out a crack in it. No gasoline is required for this car at all. The stronger the driver/Meister/pilot of the car, the better the handling, speed, steering, and overall performance of the car is. Julian is able to drive herself without a pilot. She can't go as fast as she would with a Meister but she can still go pretty fast. The best way to use this weapon would be smashing it into an opponent. There aren't many other ways to fight with this, besides when soul resonance is accomplished. When soul resonance is being performed, the car gets way faster, much better handling and it also gets a few modifications. The car can turn into a hovercraft during soul resonance. When it's a hover car, the wheels go underneath the car and point downwards. Very powerful, pressured fired comes out of the rims, propelling it upwards. The spoiler also grows a little longer and wider than what it was. Miniguns appear on the side of the car, and they fire extensions of the meisters soul wavelength. The guns can come out when in hover at mode, or on the ground, bût still only during soul resonance. During soul resonance, the car can go up to 250mph. It also has booster jets in the back that can be used as much as the Meister would like. (Yes. I am about to Speed Racer this shit a little bit.) The car also has jacks at the bottom of the car which propels the car upwards about 13ft. It also has spiked tired which helps it move better in icy, sandy, or grassy terrain. Those two features do not need soup resonance to be accomplished

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Julian is a very pretty girl. She stands at about 4'9 and she has a girly, petite figure. Her eyes are a light green, almost gray, and she has long eyelashes. Her hair is dark purple, and they stay in weird... Banana bunches or something? I dunno. She has smooth, medium brown skin that she gets compliments for because of its fairness. She wears a very dark blue suit that has long tails that go to the back of her ankles. She wears a slightly lighter blue tie on a white collared shirt. The tie has golden yellow flower patterns all over it. She has a blue crest on the head of the tie that she keeps dear to her

Personality: Julian is a sweet, soft-spoken girl. She rarely speaks unless spoken to, and her words are always punctual and precise. She respects authority wholeheartedly and makes it her mission to be respected by authority as well. She loves to laugh and hear jokes too. She enjoys the academy so much because she gets to hear the kids tell jokes, make fun of each other and have fun. Seeing others having fun makes her smile. Julian rarely smiles though. She's not angry or unhappy or anything, but she doesn't smile that much. Her calm demeanor usually draws people close to her, but when she gets serious, she's a whole different person. When Julian is dealing with someone stubborn, selfish, or rude, she can go ballistic. She will yell, shout, and curse as loud as ever when she gets REALLY mad. She usually blacks out when she gets angry, forgetting what happened. Then she'll apologize and go back to normal. Another fun fact about Julian is she can lie. She's a great liar, being able to get out of every situation. BUT! Whenever she lies, she sneezes promptly after telling a lie... But overall, Julian is a kind, gentle, sweet-hearted girl that loves to help others out. Julian is also really clumsy. She's constantly dropping something or tripping someone or stepping on someone's foot. When she makes mistakes that harm other people, she feels she has to make it up to them or she'll feel terrible. She'll get sad and a little teary and very distraught when she makes mistakes.

History: Julian has no special history at all really. She grew up in death city with her aunt, uncle and several cousins. Her mother died when giving birth to her. And her father died respectably on a mission to protect the very survival of Death City. Julian is happy with where she is. She doesn't long to be anywhere other than in her current state. Her father died when she was nine, so she didn't really get to know him on a deep, intimate level. But that doesn't really affect her that much. She's moved on. She never met her mother either. But even so, she's still happy with her life and how things are.

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous: Even though Julian likes jokes and pranks and whatnot, she can't do one. Her jokes are always corny and her pranks are always obvious. She hates that fact sometimes, but she doesn't really mind.

Julian is very adept with fighting on her own. She can take out a group of robbers without even trying. Her exceptional fighting skills come from her uncle. She's learned to wield small knives and guns from her uncle, but she prefers hand-to-hand over anything else.  

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me. Overwhelming power and madness await"

Last edited by Dead Eyes on October 26th 2015, 2:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Julian Ferris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris    Julian Ferris  I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 9:43 pm

Only a few problems that I can think of. Otherwise, she's a really great character! Can't wait to see her in action.~

1. The ability to knock out somebody is a LITTTTTLE OP. But, maybe you could dumb it down to maybe a temporary paralysis that lasts maybe a post or two. But I would make it so she can't do that much damage to somebody when they're paralyzed. That way it'd be a fair shot for the paralyzed character.

2. Also, I dunno if the Admins are alright with her being related to Sid. You'd have to ask one of them.
Back to top Go down

Julian Ferris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris    Julian Ferris  I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 10:56 pm

FAXED!!!
Back to top Go down

Julian Ferris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris    Julian Ferris  I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 12:12 am

AXXAPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julian Ferris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris    Julian Ferris  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julian Ferris
Page 1 of 1