Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty Empty
PostSubject: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 2:50 pm

It was about 2:30pm on this beautiful day. The school was beginning to cool down just a little bit, but just barely. Julian Ferris was walking around the DWMA, calmly and quietly walking through the halls. She had her cane in her hands and held it sideways at her thighs. Her shoes made the slightest clicking sound with every step, and she had on her usual calm face. She wasn't doing anything at all, just waking around. She didn't have anything better to do at the moment anyway. She hadn't met anyone new today, which wasn't much of a shocker, but it was still a good day for her. She stopped midway through her journey down the halls and took a seat on the nearest bench. She let out a sigh and watched as people passed her by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:12 pm

With her hat in her hand by her side, Jocelyn steps carelessly down the hall of the DWMA. The teacher had just finished one of her lessons with a new school student, so she was heading home. Well, I need to get home to feed the cat. Maybe tell somebody off.....eh.....I dunno. As she thought, she made hand movements and her expressions changed. It was easier to tell because the bandana she usually had over her eyes was around her neck, but her hair was still sitting over her eyes.

Although she was blind, she could tell where everybody was around her, but couldn't make out who it was. Then again, she didn't need to. It was as if she knew the school's students and staff like the back of her hand. So when she about passed Julian, she stopped suddenly and turned to the woman sitting on the bench. "You seem familiar......have I met you before?" Jocelyn wasn't exactly the most normal person in the world, and she had her own weird, but personal specifications.

Continuing the straight-forward look in her eyes, she sits down on the bench next to the woman and puts her hat in her lap; pulling the bandana up and over her eyes to hide what they looked like. They'd become a dull gray color from the original aqua blue that they used to be. "Judging by the way you're sitting, I can tell that you are somebody of higher standards." Oddly enough, she hadn't even turned to look at the woman once since she sat down. But, she incessantly tapped her foot on the floor. It was her way of seeing. Much like a bat would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:33 pm

Julian turned and looked at the woman who was now sitting next to her. She looked interesting to Julian. The lady had a hat with several different objects on them, which Julian figured was something important to the girl, but she wasn't sure. She had on slightly baggy clothing, and Julian was taught that people with baggy clothing have something to hide. But she wasn't really worried about it. Julian had her hands in her lap and he back was straight. "Why thank you." She said with a smile on her face as she looked at her. "I'm sorry but we haven't met, but that doesn't mean we can't... My name is Julian Ferris. I'm a Death Scythe here... Considering your appearance, I'm guessing you have something that you keep secret from most people, correct?" Julian said plainly. After a seconds of two, she realized how rude that could've been taken, and how she wasn't in the position to sake anyway. "Oh my! I'm sorry! I shouldnt ask such questions! Forgive me. That was rude of me!" She said as she held her hands up in a surrendering manner. She was really clumsy when it came to stuff like this. She hung her head down with a sense of failure surrounding her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:41 pm

Jocelyn just grinned and leaned back in the bench; kicking her foot up onto her lap and using it as an elbow rest. The woman was pretty interesting. She kinda reminded her of some of the upperclassmen at the school. But despite the question, she seemed quite nice. "Don't worry about it. I've got plenty of things to hide. Just like this." Seemingly out of nowhere, Jocelyn flipped open a pocket knife in her hand and twirled it around. "Anyways, I'm Jocelyn. Death Scythe. I've been teaching here for a few years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:52 pm

Julian sighed with relief. She turned towards Jocelyn and smiled. Looking at the knife, her interest peaked a little bit. "Hm. Interesting. The knife is pretty... I don't carry knives on me anymore. But I do carry my rod, which acts as a walking stick and a weapon..." She said with a shrug. "I've been here at the DWMA for almost three months now. I teach fitness and instruct the fighting classes. I really enjoy it, and I get to stay fit as well." She felt like Jocelyn was really strong, and she was kinda intimidating. But either way, she liked her so far. She seemed a little loopy, but nice at the same time. "So... Jocelyn. How do you like the DWMA?" She asked with a smile on her face.

OOC: sorry for the crappy post. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:09 pm

OOC: No problem. c:

Jocelyn sighed with relaxation and tapped her finger on her cheek with her chin rested in her hand. The conversation between the two of them had started rather quickly. It almost surprised her. Usually, the people she approached were too shy to speak to her. "Well, I really enjoy staying here. It's rare that anything bad happens in the school, so everything is always pretty calm and relaxing when I'm not in the middle of training another student."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:27 pm

Julian smiled at Jocelyn's words. Her reasons were the same. "Truly. I enjoy the smiling faces and the friendly aura around this place. It's pleasant to me." She said with a smile. She looked up at the people passing them, and smirked. "So. What's your story? What made you come here in the first place? Honestly, you don't seem to be the DWMA type. You seem a little more free spirited. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is strictly my speculation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:33 pm

Jocelyn nodded at Julian and flipped the pocket knife closed; seemingly throwing it behind her head. However, it didn't hit the wall behind her. It seemed to disappear again. "Yeah. I don't think I was ever supposed to be here either. I've just always been into the whole 'Battle on Death City' if you know what I mean. It's just always seemed to interest me. So that's why I joined here. Considering the good guys always win. But slowly and steadily, I came to like the place more than I thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:49 pm

The good guys always win... True, but... No one has ever truly faced a bad guy that had an equal chance. Julian thought to herself. She looked at the knife as it seemingly vanished and smirked. "Well... I came here on a slight whim. I had the skill, but I never really had a reason. I wasn't doing anything else here in Death City besides spending time with my family. So I decided to join the DWMA just because. Regardless, I've grown to love this place and the people in it." She said with a smile on her face as she giggled slightly. Her family was very, VERY rich, so she tried her best to not intimidate others by putting on her usual, extremely proper demeanor. She brush her thighs off slightly, the let out a small sigh. "What do you do around here?" She asked without looking at Jocelyn, simply keeping her eyes on the crowds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 12:02 am

"What do I do? Well, I've been teaching classes for a while. The students are all quite nice. Only a few won't listen or pay attention. And even if they don't, I'll show em I mean business." Chuckling, she continues to tap her foot; seemingly watching the people go past her by moving her head here and there. Clearly she couldn't see anything with her bad eyes. Much less a bandana over her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 12:06 am

Julian looked at Jocelyn then squinted with interest. "So. Why don't you allow your eyes to be seen. If you don't want to tell me then I fully comprehend. But I was only wondering because the eyes are very interesting. They tell a lot about a person." She said with a small smile. She still hadn't moved from her position. Her hands were still on her lap and her back was straight. Julian was all about proper form, even when it came to sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 12:11 am

Jocelyn partially turned her head away from Julian for a moment, but felt bad for being rude. So instead, she grins lightly once more and turns back to Julian. "They aren't what they used to be. That's for sure." Pulling the bandana slowly from her eyes, she keeps them closed and ever so slowly opens them; bracing herself for whatever obscene comment she was about to say. "They used to be a really bright, aqua blue. But people have told me otherwise. Everybody says they're a dull, ugly grey color."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 12:16 am

Looking into Jocelyn's eyes, a smile grew on Julian's face. "Really? People say that? I think your eyes are beautiful. Pinpoint whoever told you that and I'll kill them on the spot." She said jokingly with a smile on her face. Even though she was pretty serious about. Rudeness and Julian just didn't mix. "Well. If you want to know, my eyes aren't too different from yours. They're a light green, and very dull. They're almost gray. But yours are clearly gray. And they're only ugly if people with the wrong eyes are looking at them! Your eyes are beautiful. If anyone tells you different, I wouldn't blame you for killing them." He said as she brushed her thighs off again. But this time, slightly angrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 6:04 pm

Jocelyn grinned and went to put the bandana over her eyes again; changing her mind after a moment and leaving it hanging around her neck. And after a few minutes of awkward silence, she says something to change the mood of things. "You said you were a Death Scythe, correct? What's your weapon form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:40 pm

Julian smiled at the question. Whenever someone asked, she usually lied because of the trouble of explaining details and whatnot. "My weapon form is actually not.. Exactly a weapon form... I turn into a car. An Audi R8 to be exact. I can show you if you'd like, but we'd need to go out to the courtyard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:47 pm

Jocelyn had a bit of a hard time believing her at first, but when she said they'd have to go out to the courtyard, she felt a pang of seriousness hit her. "Oh uh....alright." Standing up, she turns to Julian and extends her hand for her to take even though she was still staring directly at the wall above her. "Do you know your way to the courtyard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:56 pm

Without even looking, Julian took Jocelyn's hand and began towards the courtyard. "Well yes. It's a necessary for me to know, being a teacher and all." She says with a smirk. "What about you? What do you do here at the DWMA?" She asked as she maneuvered her way through the crowds of students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:59 pm

Jocelyn pushed through the crowd and through the many groups of students. Different cliques. Different likings. They were all categorized into the groups they were in. "I usually end up training some of the students here or send them to do crazy errands for me." She was lying about the last part, but she wouldn't mind trying it out some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 10:04 pm

Julian giggled. "That sounds fun." She said with a smirk on her lips. Julian being many many MANY different things, she was trying her best to act... Common. She was a stripper, a hitman, a mercenary, a servant and many more. It was difficult for her to be around a fellow teacher and act normal, considering she was usually discussing work. But at the moment, she was doing good staying normal. Once the two reached the courtyard, Julian took her place a few yards away from Julian an exhaled. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 10:07 pm

Jocelyn chuckled and stood back a few feet from Julian. "I'm ready. Have at it." Of course, Jocelyn was still a little skeptical as to whether she was telling the truth or not since she'd never seen a weapon form like that before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty   Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julian Ferris, Reporting For Duty
Page 1 of 1