Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

enrolling in the dwma

Go down 
AuthorMessage

enrolling in the dwma Empty
PostSubject: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 11:46 pm

Walking under the guillotines Alex looks around with a unimpressed look while humming a tune before arriving at death's room, "oh, how I love that tune." Alex leans against the guillotine waiting for someone to appear, "Maybe I took a wrong turn, or they were pulling a prank on the new guy?" Digging in his pockets he pulls out a pack of ciggaretes, and a lighter , "might as well light up while no one is looking." Putting the lighter to the ciggarete he takes a deep breath blowing rings of smoke out the side of his mouth.

Ooc: sorry but, my phone doesn't have color coding.

Last edited by youngdante13 on June 23rd 2013, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:00 am

Hikaru sees Alex as Alex enters and says "Hey you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:05 am

"Crap" ripping the ciggarete out of his mouth Alex crunched it in his hand feeling it burn his palm. Holding the rest of the smoke in his lungs, and nose also burned causing his eyes to water. Giving way He let thesmoke escape his lips losing the chance to mask it. Whipping his eyes clear Alex waited for the lecture that was to come.

Last edited by youngdante13 on June 23rd 2013, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:08 am

"I don'care if you smoke but are you new here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:11 am

"Ya, I just enrolled recentily my name is Alex Royale. I came to you about getting my class list, and to learn the ropes about this whole being a weapon thing because, it is brand new to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:16 am

"Nice to meet you Alex mynname is Hikaru Yoshitowa and I am aslo a weapon so I need the class even though Inhave one class I want to know when free period is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:36 am

Giving him a once over Alex smiles, "Man, I thought you were a teather, or something you have no idea how scared I was just then." Opening his palm Alex takes the ciggarete, and begins to relight it, "You have any idea what a new student does when they first join DWMA?" Putting the ciggarete to his lips Alex takes a deep breath burning away the tabaco, and filling his lungs with smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:54 am

"Nope."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:58 am

" Well that helps so much", Alex says as he chuckles slightly, and gets down on his knees opening his guitar case. Reaching in he grabs out a pure black electric guitar, and begins to tune it."What song should I play ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:57 am

Hikaru pulls out a slip of paper fogs up a part the glass mirror and writes 42-42-564
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:02 pm

Interested in the new turn of events Alex approached Hikaru. Looking over his shoulder he noticed the numbers 42-42-564 written in the steam. Wondering what this meant he asked, "42-42-564 does that mean something?"

OOC: How bad is my grammer?

Last edited by youngdante13 on June 24th 2013, 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:04 pm

OOC: Please fix your grammar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:24 am

Hikaru looks at Alex and says "Trying to call Lord Death." he knocks on the glass and says "Hello Mister Shishuben you there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enrolling in the dwma   enrolling in the dwma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

enrolling in the dwma
Page 1 of 1