Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enrolling in the DWMA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enrolling in the DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 12:20 pm

Mei quietly walked under the rows of guillotines, her face concealed by her hood, until reaching a large room. She paused looking around for lord death, hoping he would be here. She had heard of the DWMA, and was pretty excited to join. She looked around the room and finally walked over to the mirror in the center. " oh yeah " She breathed on the mirror and quietly wrote the numbers 42-42-564 in the steam before taking a few steps back and waiting for lord death to appear.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 1:36 pm

Lord Death shimmered into the mirror, waving. "Hi. Never seen you around before. You must be new..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 1:39 pm

Mei nods and seems little nervous. "Y-yes sir, Im here to enroll for the DWMA" she looks at lord death in the mirror and cant help but smile respectfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm

Aeros wandered into the Death Room, headphones blocking out the noise around him. He still had to enroll with the academy, so he decided to do so until he noticed a young girl already speaking to Lord Death. Even though he felt bad for intruding, he walked into the room but kept his distance from the two. "Sorry for intruding..." he stared upon his arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:59 pm

Mei looked at the boy, startled by his arrival. Knowing lord death was in the mirror behind her she faked a smile and kept a nice expression even though she was feeling uneasy. She certaintly didnt want lord death thinking she was a wimp. "Your not intruding" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:39 pm

She looked at the boy again, her soul wavelengths steady, to see it was her meister. "Aeros," she started, the uneasiness in her soul dissapearing "you scared me!" She was a little more relaxed now and put her hood down. She knew that with time shed be able to recognize him instantly but felt embarassed she had let his arrival scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 7:51 pm

"Sorry Mei," he said without showing much emotion. Even so, he was happy to see his new weapon partner instead of a different soul he would have to get used to. He walked closer so that he was practically right next to he in front of Lord Death in the mirror. Looking to the Shinigami, he waved good-naturedly with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 10:05 am

Mei nodded, her soul wavelengths showing that the uneasiness had come back and she was getting uncomfortable. She didnt want to seem rude but she kept quiet. She was hoping Lord death would give instructions on what to do about enrollment soon. She put her hood back up and pulled her arms through the sleaves,leaving them dangling at her sides, so she could cross her arms in the hoody. Sometimes she hated how often her wavelengths changed. But thinking of that only added annoyance with herself to her soul. She guessed today would be one of the 'deal with my pain alone and get over it' kind of days. Unfortunately she had a feeling that her meister was picking up on all of this. She looked at her feet, her hood concealing her face, and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enrolling in the DWMA   Enrolling in the DWMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enrolling in the DWMA
Page 1 of 1