Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curtain Call Of He Of Darkened Strings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Curtain Call Of He Of Darkened Strings Empty
PostSubject: Curtain Call Of He Of Darkened Strings   Curtain Call Of He Of Darkened Strings I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 11:47 pm

[Tokyo, Japan]

He could hear them. He could hear them all. The thousands of people who had spent their hard owned money all on this... He had had enough of the sight. These people made him sick. With a small expression of nervousness a trail of gentle foot steps that clanked onto the floor per move made it's way to Him. "M-Mr.Merodī..." A gentle voice started. Merodī then directed his attention to the small, sofly built blonde hair girl in front of him. He smiled within his mind at her well dressed body that was more than appropriate for the event at hand. The way her dress correlated with her hair in perfect unison was enough to turn him on but he wasn't here to screw around.

"Are you okay Mr.Merodī?" The girl before him continued thoughtfully. With eyes returning back out from the concealment of the curtains he glanced out from backstage, hawking for his target. "Yes, yes my dear. Im actually shivering in excitement. Can't you tell at all? His words were convincing enough to drop her from one of her worries but the other still had to be dealt with. "Do you think m-" "That your father will be proud of your performance?" Merodī interrupted finally allowing his eyes to rest on a single overweighted man who had to be close to hitting the 300lb mark.

Merodī gritted his teeth through the curtains careful not to reveal his facial expression to his partner. He was too focussed on the man before him smiling in his group of money hungry business men. Truth be told, that man could give a damn about hearing his daughters performance, he was just more so focussing on his position as her manager than her parent. "That bastard..." Merodī mumbled in bitterness at the man as if hoping he would turn an read his lips even though the curtain shadowed them out of sight.

"Mr.Merodī..." The girl once again broke the tension between the partners. "Will I-" "Yes, you will do fine" Merodī once again interrupted, hurting her self confidence even more. "Besides...These people wouldnt even know real music if it hit em in the face..." The girl stood there in an awe, temporarily disconnected from the world only to be brought back by the brightness of the welcoming stage lights.

With a gasp of fear she realized that she was living her biggest fear again, being the one of the center of attention. She looked down at her hands which felt heavier than usual to see merodī in his guitar form. It was then she realized what was happening. All the painful fears and memories of her past experience of her father beating and foxing her to use her talents for money's entertainment night after night returned. Merodī could feel her shaking and vibrated his A (5th) string on his 7th fret to snap her out of her trance.

With a focussed mind she gulped and began playing the song that she and her partner had worked so hard on for the past week (SRV-Lenny). With the pluck of her 9th fret H note, she closed her eyes and entered that world that she and merodī only shared.

Merodī carefully assisted her, exaggerating and correcting any missed note. But with her skill level, it would've been rare. Merodī sat back and enjoyed her gently working his body as if she were a mother bathing him, keen on every single spot of filth that needed washing.

Upon entering the 5th fret E note that greeted her at her half way mark she stumbled on the following SE. SS notes that followed. In fear of becoming a failure she opened up her eyes to see what she was doing. The audience didn't seem to mind, as a matter of fact they seemed to clap no matter what which further proved Merodī's earlier observation. Merodī too had been kicked out of his zone when the false keys were brought into existence as a complete mistake. He glanced up to see his partner tearing up.

Merodī directed his head to where her eyes met a sense of uncared for trash for get father wasn't even paying any attention to her hard work before his very own eyes. Under her bangs she sobbed onto merodī and within his weapon form merodī shared her same pain. The feeling that he, she, they felt... He didn't like it at all. With this thought in his head his mind was made up. He was going to kill this man who mocked this girls beautiful performance.

The whole tempo of the song changed from a soft, sad melody to an up beat demonic punk rock, screamo. Everyone's interest increased now even by her father who seemed outraged with this sudden change in song. "YEA THAT'S RIGHT! GET MAD YOU LOW LIFE BASTARD!!!" Merodī screamed though the guitar in a heavy demonic screamo voice. "MR.MERODĪ WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" His partner, refusing to let go of his handle, demanded. "NEVER AGAIN WILL HE HURT YOU!!" Merodī quickly silenced her before knocking everyone's hearing out besides the horrified father.

The girl had no choice but to drop the guitar in an urgent desire to regain her hearing. It was only merodī and the father now. The man stumbled to his feet trying to run away, his body no longer knew the definition of running after he gained all this pounds. All could do was crawl away. And merodī took his time and followed. The man came across an exit and rose his hand to use it's support to pick him up then escape but the incoming killer had no intention of letting him live. Without a single movement of his arms or head the walking Merodī ordered a soundwave to bust the mans sight. With a shriek merodī watched the man struggle to find himself any place the merodī was not.

"Do you fear me?" Merodī spoke in screams to him. "Y-YES YOU DAMNED DEMON!! LEAVE ME THE HE'LL ALONE!!! The father shrieked through bloody eye sockets. "YOU WILL NOT EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!!" Merodī ensured the father. With swift movements he destroyed the mans sense of smell and taste too purposely leaving his hearing and feeling. With a charge, Merodī's right hand went through the mans heart with the form of his axe on the lower tip of his guitar. With a satisfied look on his face merodī throws the deceased body into the near dimmed street to let the incoming semi truck do the rest.

With a wicked smile Merodī smiles at his work of art merodī turns around to be greeted by the unexpected appearance of his partner. "TA-DA" his voice adjusted to normal."You are free my dear" He insisted through a smile but her tears confused him. "He's gone my dear girl... There are no more reasons to weep." but sad to say he couldn't convince her, he already knew what was about to happen and there was nothing he could do to change that.

"YOU KILLED HIM!!!" she roared through tears of rage. Merodī went to open his mouth but realized that she too had been a victim of his deafening piercings. All he could do was watch and listen. "YOU KILLED HIM! HE WAS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT! HE MAY NOT HAVE SAID IT BUT I KNOW HE LOVED ME!!!" She screamed, horsing her own voice. "And now he's gone" she forced out, retrieving a hidden fragment of glass from the damaged insides of the building and pointed it at him. Merodī stared emotionlessly, not sure how to feel.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" she roared as she charged. Per step merodī took away her sense slowly until she was truly completely blind in all areas and yet she managed to maintain the straight path she was running in towards him... "...I truly don't understand you people..." He spoke his final word to her before he manipulated her own arm to inflict the blade into her own neck. With a broken wind pipe she was forced to fall onto him. She couldnt feel him at all but she just knew he was in hearing distance.

Despite all her senses being lost and her leaking sea of red flooding from her throat she was able to say one last thing to him. "I guess all monsters only have one sole purpose in this world and that will always be to destr-" for the final time, Merodī interrupted her. Through a heavy amount of sound pressure he sent her through the recital hall which caused the building to collapse on the hundreds of trapped innocent people. Merodī closed his eyes and listed to the fainted screams before he was off on his way.

The police surely would be on their way soon and the last thing he needed to to deal with some cops. He began to go on his way but stopped on more time to look back and examined what he just done. A single tear scrolled down his face. "Now join him" He spoke coldly and fled from the scene.

Back to top Go down

Curtain Call Of He Of Darkened Strings
Page 1 of 1