Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Witch in Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 10:32 pm

That sinister guile of the sun shown down as it always did upon Death's City. The heat continuing to bare down upon the highly pale female who was finally making her way into a patch of shade in the alley as she took a breather. It was a grueling walk from her aunts property, but she was finally safe from the wickedness of her relatives ways still a bit painstaking for the circumstance of her departure. "Ugh that's the last time I take directions from one of those sniveling newts, I swear they have no sense of direction." She nearly gagged from the wretched taste of morning breakfast. Her auburn hair burning as brightly as the flames as a campfire. Tossing the folds of hear back from in front of her face as she slid down the side of the wall. Hands pulling off the leather boots to make way for the massaging of her souls. "I wonder if the school is as open to witches as they are to those unique kids." She grimaced a bit unsure of whether coming to land of weapons and meister's was the smartest plan.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 10:46 pm

The smell of the ocean was filling the air as Storm strode down the block. And when I say ocean, I mean wet as sand and fish. Well anyway, Storm had just returned from his fishing trip with nothing hand, just a slice down his left leg from dropping his fileting knife. He wrapped from his chest down in bandages from injuries such as the one on his leg.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 10:56 pm

Kidd was sweating and breathing heavily, trying desperately to find mercy from the sun. "Man...." He breathed, stumbling into an alley that appeared to be abandoned. He looked back, and saw Daisy a few feet away from him. "Daisy...." He stopped to wipe some sweat of his forehead, "Daisy, I'm over here!" He shouted, taking a deep breath. He slumped against one of the buildings and ran a hand through his mohawk. He knew Nevada was a hot place but not this hot. He took his shirt off and laid it on too his face, sticking his tongue out to relieve some of the heat.

He jumped when he heard someone talking in the alley. Quickly, he took his jersey off his face and looked over. He saw a young woman, presumably older than him. "I'M KIDD GĂ–TZE!" He shouted, completely forgetting about the unforgiving heat wave. "I'm the greatest meister this world has ever seen! What's your name?" He asked the girl, grinning. He stuck a hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 11:02 pm

Daisy was wearing a thin sundress decorated in roses. Daisys long hair was flowing gracefully behind her as she followed Kidd like a puppy. Daisy saw Kidd was all sweaty and wrinkled her nose. Boys were always sweaty. Daisy walked up behind Kidd and put her hands around his waist kissing his back.

Daisy noticed the girl Kidd was talking too and stiffened slightly until she realized Kidd was just introducing himself. "Hello! I'm daisy, and I'm kidds weapon." Daisy eyed the girl curiously and stood by kidds side.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 11:13 pm

Izra's face wasn't quite as glistening with sweat as the sudden acquaintance that had made himself quite comfortable in the alleyway which she had deemed hers at the start. Noting that he seemed to be wandering with a colleague of his as she watched him yell toward the entrance of once sparsely populated passage. Craning her neck she looked at him peculiarly till he noted the presence of her. Watching till his companion would show herself. "Hello Kidd Gotze?" She took a cautious step backwards. A meister, no doubt this daisy must be a friend perhaps a weapon or another meister? Giving a slight nod of recognition as her thoughts were confirmed by the girl in the sundress. "Izra ..." Responding as honestly as possible, "I'm new to this town." A bit afraid of mentioning her own personal traits as a witch.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:29 pm

Kidd raised any eyebrow in confusion, wondering why Izra hadn't shaken his hand. Lowering his arm, Kidd just looked the girl up and down, trying to read her body language. Suddenly, he began to arch his back a little, as he felt someone kissing him on his back. He blushed a little and turned around to see Daisy. Smiling, he put his jersey back on, and wrapped his arm around Daisy's shoulder. Kidd felt a new sensation. He looked at Izra strangely now. "Izra.... Are you...." He said, eyeing her for a moment. "....Are you a witch?" He asked her, now holding onto Daisy's hand, ready to defend himself and Daisy if the situation called for it.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:35 pm

Daisy turned pale and gasped. "A..witch?" Daisy tried not to start shaking in fear. Her family had told her horror stories about witches. About how they like to kidnap weapons and force them to be her weapon. "You better not fuck with us! We already have one soul!" Daisy shouted trying to mask her fear.

Daisy looked at Kidd desperately, unsure of what to do. They weren't even a one star team yet! Daisy tried to control her breathing and took a step in front of Kidd. Her sundress clinging to her body, and her long hair draped around her face, she looked like an angel.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:40 pm

Izra's face turned pale like a ghost as she heard that both the comments of her trade was left out in the open. She quivered slightly afraid that the stories of meisters and their weapons hunting down the souls of her kind seemed quite real. Glancing between the two figures her amber eyes nearly seemed like petrified. Slowly she inched herself backwards down the ally. "I," she murmured a bit frightened before tucking her metaphorical tail between her legs and sprinting out backwards away from the two individuals. Must get away quickly before others show up. Her throat swallowed desperately realizing that this was probably her worst plan yet. Mask yourself next time stupid.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:51 pm

Kidd scooped up Daisy in that moment and began to Chase Izra down the alley. "Izra! Wait!" He shouted after her, carrying Daisy on his shoulder. He accelerated to his fastest, outpacing Izra. He jumped over Izra and was in front of her, face to face. "Izra..." Kidd put Daisy back on her feet, and turned around, looking at Izra. "You're not a bad person.... I sensed it. I mean, if you were like the other witches, wouldn't you have attacked us first?" He asked her, truly hoping that she was not a bad person. He put his hands out in front of him, as a gesture that he means no harm. "Look, I'd rather be a friend than an enemy, but running away from the greatest and his partner is no way to go." He said to Izra, inching closer to her. "So here, I'll- WE'LL listen to what you have to say." He said, including Daisy into the conversation.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:55 pm

Daisy blinked her eyes bewildered. Daisy looked in kidds eyes and knew he was telling the truth, this witch didn't have an evil soul. Daisy started to relax and move her golden hair behind her shoulder which it touched her butt. Daisy was afraid this was some kind of a trick, maybe an ambush?

Daisy took kidds hand in hers and gave the witch a small smile.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:59 pm

Having not even made it to the entrance of the alley even with the boy now before her scooping up the additional weight of his weapon. Quite startled of the feet performed to land him in front of her she would stop dead in her tracks. "Of course I'm not a bad person!" She shouted, still a bundle of nerves incapable of believing that these two truly meant her no harm. Watching his hand outstretch toward her she shuffled back a centimeter before realizing that he sounded more or less genuine. "How could I ever trust the likes of you ... you kill people like me," she looked between the two before offering out her own hand have believing that this was all some kind of trap as well.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 11:16 pm

Kidd was reaching his hand out to Izra's, ready to hook on. He paused for a moment when she asked how she could trust them. He looked her straight in the eyes, holding the eye contact for a minute before he spoke up. "Izra, if I wanted to kill you, don't you think I would've done it by now?" He asked her, with a straight look on his face. He then proceeded to grab her hand and shake it. Afterwards, he pulled her into a hug, and held her. "I'm not gonna hurt you, neither will Daisy." He told her, still hugging her. "You don't seem like a bad person, and besides, legends don't harm good people." He said, trying to get his point across that they wouldn't hurt Izra. He hoped Daisy wouldn't get mad over him hugging another girl. He looked over at Daisy, trying to see what her reaction was.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 11:24 pm

It was as if the world stopping spinning when daisy saw Kidd hold irza. Daisy felt blood run to her face, like she was going to vomit. She didn't even want to look at the two anymore, she lowered her eyes as they started to fill with tears. What was this feeling? Betrayal? Daisy squeezed her eyes shut, her head racing and her heart beating loudly. Was this jealousy?

Daisy felt the familiar darkness surround her and she didn't resist, she needed to escape this unbearable feeling. Daisy disappeared inside her own mind. Daisy lifted her head slowly, and finally opened her eyes. They were glazed over, a look Kidd knew all too well. Daisy slowly lifted her hands, and pointed them at the pair.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 11:32 pm

Izra's mind suddenly went blank as she felt her hand bring about her own misplacement. Suddenly feeling the odd embrace of the one named Kidd who had just informed that if he wanted her dead she would be. Briefly looking over his shoulder toward the companion frightened about gaining enemies especially one from a weapon who's meister seemed to be a bit to huggy. "I umm that's quite kind of you although I wasn't really looking for friends though." she stated as if unable to move. She squirmed her arms about in hopes to be released.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 8:05 am

Kidd let go of Izra, he took a deep breath and turned around. He looked at Daisy, seeing what he saw in her the first time. Her chaotic side was something that was overwhelming to most. But to Kidd, it was something he had to help her control. He walked over to Daisy, ready at any moment to evade or outmaneuver any attack she threw at him. He stood on his toes, and surveyed the area around him. Slipping was a fatal mistake that almost cost him his life in this situation once, he knew he couldn't slip up again, especially with another person's life at risk. He turned his head around and looked over at Izra. "Izra," he said looking at her with a serious face, "stay back. Find somewhere to hide." Turning back around, he faced Daisy again and began to approach her. "Daisy.... Are you alright?" He asked gently, testing something out.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 10:20 am

Daisy stood there with her arms outstretched in front of her almost like a zombie, but with her palms up. Her eyes were glazed over and her face emotionless. When Kidd spoke to her she didn't even flinch. Deep in her head she had heard Kidd, but was to far gone to be able to respond. Her palms began to glow and arrows began shooting out in all directions.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 9:58 am

Izra's eyes grew wide in shock,[i]stand back? He and his weapon must not have common ideas one who they are willing to accept as friends. Perhaps I should be careful around them.[i] As soon as her gaze shifted to that of the lifeless corpse, Izra sprinted for the exit of the alley watching as the arrows when shooting forth from the girl desperately diving out behind the side wall relatively terrified. "What the heck?"
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 4:23 pm

Kidd sighed and closed his eyes. He knew that he probably shouldn't have reacted the way he did, but it seemed like the witch may have needed comforting. He didn't know. He wasn't very good with those types of situation. In his mind, he was the greatest at those situations. He opened his eyes again to see Daisy shooting arrows in all directions like the first time they met. Kidd began dodging the arrows in anyway possible. Quick movements to the left and right, jumping, ducking, anything he could do to outmaneuver the arrows. The arrows seemed to be coming more fiercely and faster than the first time. Realizing this, Kidd knew he had to find something to assist him in protecting himself, or he would pay for it. He looked to his right and left, desprately looking for something to shield the arrows. To his luck, two trash cans were on his left, with the lids on top. He dove over to the trash cans and lifted them up, gripping on to them by the handles. He held them close to his body, and began corkscrewing in the air, directly spinning towards Daisy.
Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 4:55 pm

OOC: rin, I should've explained earlier, Daisy goes into this violent coma when she feels extreme emotions. She shoots arrows from her hands randomly. Last time Kidd tackled her and she woke up. I try to keep it pretty easy to wake her up to be fair.

Daisy remained in her position, blankly staring and shooting arrows from her hands. Her emotions had started to calm down however, and she could distantly see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Witch in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Witch in Town   New Witch in Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Witch in Town
Page 1 of 1