Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in town (again)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Back in town (again) Empty
PostSubject: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 9:31 pm

Jet show up in Death City and yells "I'M BACK BABY! WOOOOOHOOOO!" He starts walking looking at all the sights agian. He rubbed his chin feeling the stubble of a beard attaching against his arm and grins.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 11:57 pm

"JETTERS!!!~" a familiar young voice squealed in excitement as a pair of skinny arms embraced Jet in a hug from behind "I missed you!", The girl that hugged him looked up at him, her ember eyes glowing softly and friendly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:50 pm

Jet looks back and grins. "Victoria! It's been so long!" He prays her hands off from around him, turns around, and gives her a hug. "How's it going?"

OOC: we need to start up the band again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 11:48 pm

Victoria', fox ears and tail puffed out slightly in embarrassment but she still gave him an extremely sweet smile "I've been great, what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 6:58 pm

"I've been doing good. So done anything exciting while I've been away? And how's the rest of the gang doing?" He stands up and shakes his head alittle bit and sticks his hands in his pocket
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:33 pm

"Their doing great!" Victoria said cheerfully "so, where did you go?" She asked, tilting her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 11:28 pm

Jet looks at her and grins "Here and there also hey do you like exotic flowers? Because if you do I have the purr-fect thing. Great now Barry has me doing Cat puns."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 12:14 am

Victoria giggled "he tends to do that to people~"

Ooc: Oh, I came back with mostly new characters, the only old ones I have are tge Kitsunes ;~; I'd add the Nekos but I only have one slot left for character, unless I make one of the twins an Ncp then no Nekos...it would be awesome if I had enough slots for both ;~;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 1:03 am

OOC:ahhhhh :( you had some many good characters

Jet nods and grins the he takes something out of his pocket, kneels down, and puts it on her ear. As he pulls his hands away it is able to be seen as a Lotus flower.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 9:19 am

Victoria gently stroked the flower "it's really pretty~" she said with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in town (again)   Back in town (again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in town (again)
Page 1 of 1