Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaden Katai

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jaden Katai Empty
PostSubject: Jaden Katai   Jaden Katai I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 2:39 am

Name: Jaden Katai
Nickname: Jay
Race: Weapon
Position: Student
Class: One Star
Partner: None
• A swift body

Appearance: Jaden is a swift and weak weapon in human form. His hair is a little spiky whilst falling down again (Like Sora from No Game No Life). His hair is naturally brown and on the tips it is dyed green. He has a weak slim body, but he is intelligent and swift. He often wears a green zipper jacket with a hood over varying clothes. Most commonly a black shirt and regular blue jeans. His skin is pretty white with hints of tan. As a weapon, he is a double scythe. One long pole and on one end is a scythe blade, and on the other is a scythe blade pointing in the opposite direction. The pole can disconnect in half to form two smaller scythes, and each mode transfers speed and strength. The pole part(s) is/are pure black, with a gray candy cane like pattern running along it. The blade(s) vary. One of them is pure white, and the other pure black. No matter what form Jay is in when he changes into human form, he will always be the one pole opposite scythe in his first transformation. The poles can also be twisted so the scythe blades are on the same side.
Height: 5’6
Weight: 90-105 lbs
Fighting style: Jaden describes his weapons fighting style as "Silent and deadly, or loud and strong".  When in one form he can be used as great defense and heavy attacks. In two form he can be used as great offense and light defense.
Personality: Jaden is a strange and smart 14 year old with a boring personality that rarely earns him friends. He spends almost all his time alone watching the academy go through its regular activities. He has no meister, but his martial arts skills are quite high. He could partner with another weapon if necessary. He plays along and is great at card games with normal decks. Go fish, poker, solitare, he has mastered them all, although above all he loves games with four players. Although he usually only gets two including himself. He also stands up for the weak often, and because of that he is often targeted by bullies originally. Although he usually gets out of everything. When in human form combat alone, he usually dodges and wears out his enemy until he can easily win, he does this because he is too weak to fight head on, although in fights alone against multiple people, he cannot use this strategy and almost always loses.

Weapon form: In full weapon form Jaden is a black dual scythe, as described earlier.

Partial form: Since Jay has never had a meister, he fights weapon battles in partial form. In partial form he has his two hands as the scythe blades, one black and one white, and his speed multiplies by three. Is great at assassinations of kishins in partial form.

Abilities: Jay in full weapon form has 2 special abilities, one being called “Hyper destruction.” in which both his blades turns to a slightly glowing gray and multiplies both the weapon and the meisters speed by 1.25. And the second one being called “Blade Stretch” when the pole of his weapon, in single form, turns to a sword, and the sword at the tip forms into the scythe blade, except for the center 6 inches of the pole which remains the same material.

Resonances: N/A

Strengths: Doesn't fight battles he knows he can't win, Strategizes, Adaptable

Weaknesses: Not easy to convince, Can easily be confused, Can be sometimes stubborn

Likes: Drawing, card games, music, training, school, symmetry (Not crazily like Death the Kid.), loyalty, respect, even opponents.

Dislikes: Rude people, odd numbers, large groups of people.

Asperations: Jay one day wishes to be a 3 star weapon, have a meister for as long as he lives, to make lots of friends, and to become a death scythe.

Extra Notes: None

Alias: None

Other characters: None

Face Claim: None

Rp sample: Jaden woke up in the middle of the night as rain pounded on the roof of his house. His arm felt weird. He screamed as he saw his hand had become a white scythe blade. His sister, Rui Katai, walked in and she screamed too when she saw my hand. His mom walked in and saw the hand. He passed out and woke up in the car, his hand was normal. His mom and dad were occupying the front and his sister was in the seat next to him in the back seats. He asked "Where are we going?" and all three said at once, "The airport." he asked why we were going there and they told him this, "You are going to the Death Weapon Meister Academy.".

That was all I remembered of before I came here as I finally arrived at the academy. The stairs above seemed endless as I walked up. Once I got to the top there was nothing, and I walked through the doors. The halls were active with students passing through the classes and nobody seemed to notice me. I was confused. Someone came up and handed me a paper. I walked to the class and the room was full of kids who were also new. Someone at a desk asked, "Weapon or meister.". I replied with "Uhh... Weapon." and he strapped a blue sticker on my chest and I walked into the group of people, staying at the corner. Everyone else already had partners and I walked out alone.

I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Jaden Katai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaden Katai   Jaden Katai I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:33 pm

Please use the correct template to be accepted.
Back to top Go down

Jaden Katai
Page 1 of 1