Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rui Katai

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rui Katai Empty
PostSubject: Rui Katai   Rui Katai I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 1:31 am

Katai, Rui

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Rui is 5'5, rendering her shorter than a lot of people at the academy. She has black ruffled hair that goes down to her shoulders, and a dark purple eye. She wears an eye patch that covers her left eye due to an accident when she was younger, and she wears a black trench coat along with a gray t-shirt, and dark blue jeans. And black sneakers (Like Maka's), if that matters. And black gloves. And slight but mostly unnotable freckles. Her soul is a dark gray with an eyepatch and some dark red spikes poking out.

Personality: She has a personality that is split three ways. There's her normal personality, which is mostly calm and collective, taking note of its surroundings and planning several steps ahead in combat. Most of the time she's in this personality, and her fighting style revolves around standing still and countering attacks.

Her second personality is her cheerful one. She's never in this in combat so it doesn't affect her fighting style, but instead of her normal calm self, she's surprisingly happy and energetic.

Her third personality is her insane one. This is caused by a mental breakdown when multiple things go wrong against an opponent, such as if she planned far ahead and then the opponent didn't do as she planned, and her fighting style turns from countering into attacking. This is almost garunteed to happen against an unpredictable opponent.

She's most likely to bond with a weapon that is self-centered and energetic, shy and timid, or one that's almost always happy. Or mixes of those.

History:
Spoiler:

Miscellaneous: She can complete the 100m dash in 7.65 seconds, since apparently that might matter.

She prefers to go by Kat, a nickname she chose for herself.

And she will slaughter (slap) anyone who makes fun of her eyepatch.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, for overwhelming power and madness awaits."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rui Katai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rui Katai   Rui Katai I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 2:05 pm

Your formatting is slightly off, but I like her. Accepted~!
Back to top Go down

Rui Katai
Page 1 of 1