Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Rage's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

King Rage's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: King Rage's Moderator Application   King Rage's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 3:54 am

What's one thing you like about this site:
What's one thing I like about SERP...... Hmm...... Oooh, I got it! SERP, is what I consider, a second home for me. A place I go after a stressful day at school, a couple hours on Saturday and Sunday, and when I'm just feelin' down in the dumps. But that's the thing, the second log on, I feel amazing again! Not only am I happy to be able to create characters of my own design and accord, (following the rules of course) but I stay in touch my friends, no, my family here on SERP. That's what I like about this place.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site:
Hmmmm. If I could change anything, it would probably be the amount of characters each member can have, I mean, I know the max is 10, but if someone can handle 15, maybe, 20 characters, there's not point in holding back one's creative prowess.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members:
That's a toughie. Honestly, i don't think I'm anymore qualified than any other member, I just think that I'm up for the responsibility. What I mean is, being a mod isn't exactly thought as higher authority if it was me. All I'm looking for is it help members with their apps, and maybe even bond with some new members. I mean, sharing is caring, right?

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf:
Shilo
PoopSensei
President Waff
Mistress Lani
ChaSe2000
Shizu The A.G. Hamster

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?:
I've been a member of SERP for a few days after 2 months. I am normally on 2-3 times a day to check my notifications, and rarely miss days.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: First of all, I would see how many days/weeks it's been since said characters have been used, if it's been over..... say, 13-14 weeks seen the character's last appearance, I would PM said member, ask them about their character, and either drop it in inactive, or, go on my merry way. As for active characters, I would say, first check over the submitted apps of said members, point any mistakes or flaws in their work, wait for them to fix their app, and therefore accept it, or drop it if the problems aren't fixed.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online
Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had a argument or fight with any other member on any of the sites I've been on.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?:
The first thing to do in this situation to find out the reason for the first member's need to godmode. Was it frustration in a fight? Was it to pick up a thread that seemed to be dragging along? With that solved, we walk over to the second member ask what they did in responce to the first member's actions. Hearing both sides of the story, I would then decide the penalty. Normally that would be having the members restart the thread from before the godmodding began. If it were to continue, I would decide more appropriate punishments for them.
Back to top Go down

King Rage's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1