Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) Empty
PostSubject: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 9:54 pm

It's a fairly quiet day isn't it? Millina asked herself, taking notice of the widespread of quiet of the ever so gigantic room, with the only sounds that can be heard are the sounds of page shuffling, hushed noises, and if one pay attention close enough, the faint sounds of breathing as people (unassumingly) read their literature of choice in chairs that provide only the basic of comfort, and relying on the reader to be too engaged to even notice.

Millina however was in the technology section, where books describe the many human feats of innovation, from the first wheel, to the most recent computers. In her left hand she grasped loosely a book comprising of ancient styles of martial arts, the kind that wouldn't be seen often in today's world due to them being tossed up for their most advanced brothers, and the book reflects it as it's covered in a light coat of dust, with it's paperback cover torn on all corners. Slowly grazing through the section, she picked out two books which explained soldering, programming, and building computers. Everything else was not important to her, all she wanted was to further her combat abilities, and nothing else as she already saw her classroom performance at par to what she should be. "Why improve something that is running just fine?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 10:36 pm

Kamito was extremely busy doing his usual thing, reading as much as possible whenever he found the time. This is something he has been doing for his entire life, and today, Kamito just happened to be reading about technology. Technological things didn't fascinate the boy in glasses to the same extent as fantasy books and books on historical strategy, but he did find a fixed amount of pleasure in reading any book, no matter the kind. On this particular day, a girl, perhaps a few years younger than he, happened to be picking out the exact books he was yearning for, one especially titled: "How to Fix Your Computer's Data Processor".

He activated his "soul perception" skill to peer into this girl's heart to decide if she would like that particular book or not. This was something he often did to help out those others besides himself who were literature savvy. He found exactly what he was expecting. This girl had an eccentric soul and was a weapon, so far rather compatible to him, though he had no interest in 3D humans. "It's always quiet in libraries you know..." Kamito's soul perception was leveled to such heights as to be able to accurately describe how w person is feeling and what they are thinking about based on this. From this minimal information, Kamito deduced that she was a novice in the library, in comparison to himself of course, and could use some proper education. "If you're looking for books on 'How to Fix Computers', we have much better books here to provide such information for novices. The one you are carrying is for experts... Take this book as a replacement." Kamito suggested a different book to the girl, not to get the book she was holding as he had already read every book in the library thrice or more, but merely to help her in her endeavors. Sliding his finger across the shelf, Kamito produced a fresh copy of a basic computer guide. Certainly she would actually be able to use that book.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 11:02 pm

"I very well know my book choice and gladly stick by it." She flipped the book open and skimmed through the lengthy pages with multiple pictures of electronic components. I very well know my limits and my strengths. Who exactly does he take me for? Her eyes jumped from one of the many pages and over to the device on her wrist, subtly hinting towards it as a reflection of her technological capabilities.

I can use this later... After her small skim, she harshly shut the book afterwards, with small dust erupting from from in between the pages. These books are filthy... Returning her attention to him, she grabbed the book from his hand and placed it back on it's respective shelf, her gaze not yet meeting the stranger's. She still knows not of his identity. "Thank you for the offer. And for your information, I am more than aware of the rules and such library." A loud shush can be heard from the bottom floor, with other students gazing up from their time to identify the ruckus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 9:49 am

Kamito stared at the girl who slammed such an old and delicate book like that. It's no wonder the majority of his books are in bad shape. Being on the library committee, Kamito would be held responsible for any books being damaged. But, putting aside her tempered defiance, he noticed something else about the girl which changed his immediate opinion. There was a complex computer screen attached to her arm. "Ah, I see now. You made that tablet yourself. Regardless, I ask that you treat our books with care." Kamito was fascinated by this girl for some strange reason. Despite her easily angered and obnoxious personality, she finds the time to educate herself on a more advanced form of knowledge. A truly fascinating specimen. [color:8769=808080]"What is your name, girl?" This statement wasn't derogatory, but rather he spoke to her from a place of authority as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 9:16 pm

"I am Millina Hilton, a student who has recently enrolled. Who are you?" She looked back down to the book and brushed off any remaining dust, being careful as to not ruin the book any further. "I appreciate that you took notice of what I think of as one of my greater achievements." The tone was rather plain and dry, but the word choice reflected on how confident and smug she was about her innovation. Sure though, this person might not know of what it's truly for as of now, but perhaps soon? He might never really understand even if I were to understand. How I even got this device to work was something even I myself found it hard to understand....I doubt he will. With the books still in hand she walked down to the lower floor in order to get them checked out by librarian below. The room was finally quiet once more, as the murmuring of disturbance has ceased, and everyone was back into their work like expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 10:15 pm

"Millina, I suppose that is better than the all too common "Alexis" or "Christina". On a parallel subject, I am Kamito Minato, the DWMA's acting student librarian. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Kamito clearly did not mean that he was pleased to meet her, but he preferred to speak formally to all people, whether they be stupid or barbaric in nature. With the introductory phase completed, Kamito returned his gaze to the Millina's arm, or more specifically, her wrist where the computer interface lay. "The design of that is... unique, however, it is of a rather inefficient design. I have some free-time, so may I please tinker with you for a moment?" To an event like this, Kamito would usually have ignored Millina, but, since he knew of the flaws in the design with a simple, careful, switching on of his X-Ray vision, he planned to help her. "Your design has no shock-absorbing device implemented and I just so happen to have a prototype that may do the trick."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 10:28 pm

Shock absorbing...perhaps I have overlooked the opportunity to do that "You may." She raised her arm to him and pulled back her short sleeve further. "All I ask is that you try not to adjust, disconnect, or touch any wires you see unless it is absolutely necessary or required." The last thing I would want is something to go wrong...maybe he knows something I don't about the matter if he recommended a shock absorbing device...but that kinda raises the question on how assumed that to begin with... "What gave you the idea that perhaps I do need one? How do you know if I do to begin with?" Trying her best to stay still as she held her arm outwards, thoughts of dangerous possibilities rused through her mind. What if, What if. What if I lose an arm? But she convinced herself that it wasn't that major, and if she wasn't sure about it she shouldn't have agreed anyway, but nevertheless her arm was somewhat shaking from those ideas alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 10:54 pm

Kamito grabbed Millina by the wrist and led her to one of the rooms in the back of the library, for staff only. "I can't do it without the necessary tools and parts." While it is true that he normally carries a satchel with all of his tools ans knickknacks, he seemed to have left the device in question inside of the break room. "To answer your question, I have an ability that allows me to see through any inorganic, or processed organic material, including your device." Kamito answered her question efficiently, then, realizing he left out an important detail, he resumed his response. "Don't worry about me seeing you naked or anything, I have no sexual desire, thus, I will make no attempt to see your assets." How he said this left room for controversy. He spoke as though he was an enlightened being, making this only natural.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 11:13 pm

"...Understood." Not understood. Why should I believe him if I just met him barely a few minutes ago? To go along with a rather unfitting facial expression, becoming flustered her face began to adopt a light red tone of the mere thought of being seen in such to fuel someone perverted desires. Granted he doesn't seem to be the kind of person to that sort of thing, but most people usually have something to hide nevertheless. "How long will the process take?" She asked, also asking herself a question that can also be applied to this same topic. Am I a robot? Well..I guess I am...maybe...in a way. Is this what machines felt like in repair? No...it's just something minor. Almost like surgery but without the need to break through flesh. She gazed down at her wrist again, rorcing herslef to change the subject. "How long have you been in Death City?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 7:59 pm

Kamito sat Millina down in one of the chairs in the library staff's break room and began to tinker with her arm. He felt her grow in unease, whether because she was afraid of being accosted, worried about being an android, or both, Kamito could not clearly deduce, however, he decided to engage both possible issues. "You aren't a robot, rather it would be more appropriate to call you an android? Regardless, I can only see through the device on your arms, so rest assured of that, secondly, I have no interest in 'putting the moves on you'." This situation was akin to father consoling his daughter, setting aside the part about flirting with her. Kamito, instead of answering her question, clicked the device cleanly into the device, and closed it without jumbling, moving, or removing any of the parts inside. It was so professional, it seemed as though he had been working with advanced technology his whole life. "I suppose this answers your previous question. Since this device is connected directly to your nerves, if you were to be shocked here or if your implant short circuited, you would have been paralyzed from the electrocution. Be more careful from now on." Kamito made his final statement his finishing line before he headed for the door. There was probably a mob of students crowding the checkout line and a few stolen books, so he had to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 4:01 pm

That was it? That was fast....I probably could've done it myself... She looked down at the device of her arm, inspecting it for any visible changes, becoming mildly impressed with work of the individual. "Thank you." But when she looked up, she saw that he was no longer there. He mentioned that he works at the library, so he most likely went back to work.

Gathering her two books for check-out, she walked out of the staff room, adjusting the device into a more comfortable position(as much as the design would allow). Deciding to waste no time in actually thanking the person, she walked to the front of the checkout line, ignoring any other student's existence, seemingly oblivious of the semi large line, with such actions causing an unpleasant amount of clamoring and protests among the students behind her.

Growing frustrated with the students cries of dismay, she slammed the books on the table, pushing them over to Kamito, retaining a plain expression and tone. "I would like to thank you for earlier." Was all she said, raising her voice among the yowls of detest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 4:58 pm

'Weight: 86.32 grams, Length from back to cover, 3.63 inches, texture, rough. This book is the same one Millina had...' Yet another one of Kamito's skills was to be able to tell the exact book by feeling it and not looking. This was something he developed from his overwhelming desire to read while working, so he memorized the proportions of every book in the library. Thinking this to himself, he glanced up from the book he was reading to look at her and the grumbling people behind her. 'She skipped, whatever.' Why should he care about other actual people? His previous gesture was a rare form of kindness. Actually, it would be more correct to say that he had never done something like that before.

"You could thank me by treating the books with more care." The way she slammed such already damaged books onto the counter like that was hardly something that was forgivable. Regardless, Kamito grabbed the books and flicked his wrist, swiping the books across the infrared scanner and returned them to Millina in half a second. He then typed her name on the computer and brushed her off for the next patron. "Next" Returning to his book, he checked out all of the remaining students without delay, ignoring anything in his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 10:01 pm

No need to be so anal about the books...sheesh... This guy's insistence for book treatment, while nice, was beginning to get under her skin, and she has just met the guy. Maybe she just doesn't understand as what books mean to him compared to her. She sees books of potential knowledge or adventure(assuming that's you kind of thing), but this guy seems to sees them as something more than the average person. Treat the books with care is what she's been hearing.

She glanced back to the people who were leaving, some giving a small glare or glance of disapproval of her cutting. I just needed a moment to thank him, there's no need to get upset she told herself silently. But not important. Seeing how this boy goes to the academy, it seemed at least right for curiosity sake, to at least ask which class is he. Meister, or weapon? If a meister, perhaps they have some sort of partnership seeing how he isn't the same level of obnoxious as most other people...hopefully.

Going quite out of the way from everyone else, she approached him from the side of the desk. "I request to know if you are that of a meister, or weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 8:11 pm

Kamito, half distracted from his book on war stratagems, watched Millina through his peripheral vision. Millina scooted away from the line to the side of the librarian's desk, out of his vision range, in order to allow the fuming students to get their books checked out, and also, she managed to accost his position at the academy in the same action, which, as t'would be only natural, Kamito ignored her in favor of checking out all of the books, which only took 15 seconds.

"It seems you have already forgotten that I am capable of performing Soul Perception techniques. Tell me, Millina, what do you think that makes me?" Kamito's sense of sarcasm was indeed impeccable as always. He managed to answer her question and humiliate her in one sentence. 'There's something about this girl that bugs me... I don't like it' Kamito thought to himself while continuing his literary endeavors; Millina really didn't seem to be a bad person, actually, if she were a weapon, and a ranged one to boot, Kamito might consider pairing up with her, however, a wall of doubt encircled his mind, shielding him from such thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 9:23 pm

"I request that you don't assume that I know you're a meister. If I'm correct, I believe that weapons under rare circumstances can posses the ability for soul perception as well, artificial or otherwise." She wasn't too sure about that though, nor can she confirm it for herself despite the technology that she possesses, but nevertheless, the smugness from this individual is certainly asinine at the very least for her. "I assume you're fairly confident in your abilities, considering you mentioned one of your natural abilities." Something you should indeed take pride in I suppose... "I'm also assuming that you can allude as to why I ask, considering that there's always some sort of motive for someone's actions. So to state it bluntly, I am asking if perhaps you like a weapon, assuming of course that you are in need of one."

Taking a moment to think over her question once more, does she really need a meister? Considering she can get souls just as well by herself. Maybe so...but I am less likely to fail with a partner of sorts. It may also prevent me from becoming headstrong myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 8:58 pm

Intelligent and pretty, she's a lot different from that punk-ass-kid first impression I received from her. Kamito was truly stunned, the girl was so much different from how he envisioned her, completely in-congruent with all of the cliche tomboys he read about in books. He already knew she was smart, to an extent, but her religious use of flawless grammar and extensive vocabulary was something like 'icing on the cake'. Kamito laughed, something so rare, the students and faculty in the vicinity immediately turned and stared at him, mouths gaping in awe.
"Hahaha! I like you, Millina! You are right, though it may be incredibly rare to find a weapon who has mastered soul techniques within the practice of meisters, there are a few acceptions to that rule, such as the Kishin Slayer, Maka Albarn."

Kamito couldn't quite gather his response to Millina's "question". He was an excellent strategist, one whom many partner pairs going on large missions beg to accompany them, in fact, calling him one of the most cunning intellectuals in the world would not be a stretch at all. This in mind, did he need a weapon partner? He has always been within the realm of mediocrity in regards to his hand-to-hand combat capabilities, though he did have proper ballistics training.

After a couple of seconds of holding his chin in two fingers and staring at the ceiling, he composed a proper answer. "No, I do not have a partner yet, I've turned down a few dozen requests though... Perhaps I could attempt a partnership with you, however, I have no close range combat abilities, therefore, I will only accept your proposition if you are a ranged type weapon." Kamito didn't know why he felt this way, but his heart was pounding in his chest from a rare spurt of excitement. I really hope she is a ranged type!

OOC: Sorry, I kind of rushed toward the end there...
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:55 pm

"I am technically a range type weapon, but I am capable of other things besides being of the ranged variety. To make things short I am a...ahem...for lack of better words...a chrome arm gone that attaches to the meister's shoulder, down to their fingers. My primary means of offensive being rapid fire and a detachable 'sword' of sorts. That is roughly who I am in a basic synopsis." His tone and his laughing...it made her skin crawl. Maybe he was perhaps baffled by the idea? Looking down on her? Or maybe he was enjoying the idea too much...either thought were ideas that made her rather uneasy. But nonetheless, were probably her mind wandering and overthinking something that may not even be there. But still...the thought that he turned down offers previously, and that she only had to meet one requirement was assuring. Yet at the same time, a reoccuring reminder that he was also somewhat cocky, overconfident, and maybe even condensending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 10:21 pm

The way she explained her weapon form conjured impressions that she looked inexcusably like a mech arm, complete with a particle cannon and laser sword, but Kamito didn't believe something so cliche would be possible. "I see, perhaps you would like to test things out a little?" Kamito asked with a challenging tone. The library was due to close in a few more minutes at 5 o'clock, which was pretty late for a library; since he would be off-duty then, he wondered if they could go somewhere to see if they were even compatible. "If you would accompany me to the Training Grounds in approximately ten minutes, I would like to test our compatibility rating." In actuality, Kamito didn't have a flexible soul, so over half of his turned-down-suitors were simply incompatible, but he wasn't prepared to admit that. He also didn't want to say that he had never been compatible with a ranged weapon before, so as to not smite Millina's hopes of partnership.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 11:25 pm

"Of course, understood." She shuffled her feet, hold her books up to her chest as she lightly drummed the backs of them, humming faintly a tune that may be unfamiliar to most. "I'm assuming that's when the library closes." She interrupted. "Seeing how you are everso attached to you work. If I may, there's another thing I should inform you of. I take any and all weapon training seriously, and I request you to do as well. If worse comes to worst I will be forced to use a technique that guarantees resonance. I hope you understand." The tone as she spook as she spoke broke the plain stagnated sound of voice from before, carrying over into a more serious and almost demanding one, all with a face that remained unchanged. "I apologize if it seems daunting, but if you surely are capable of what you explained, I am expecting much." Her shoulder loosened up, yet her back remained straight as she kept him in the corner of her eye, finishing humming her song, with a sound that may have perhaps been carried by a violin originally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 10:40 pm

Kamito chuckled subtly, Millina was beginning to grow on the anti-social bookworm. "Alright, I gotcha. Be done in a moment," Kamito replied to the brown haired cyborg. Strangely enough, Kamito was actually enthusiastic about testing his compatibility with Millina. For once in his time at the DWMA, he felt that he met someone on his level, on his wavelength.
Kamito sped around the room, book in hand, and tidied up the library, dusted the "unloved section", and checked out books for others, and a huge stack for himself, which he tried unsuccessfully to stuff into his bag. Throwing said bag over his shoulder and hailing Millina, Kamito left the library, and committed himself to the mile walk over to the practice field, back hunched and book in hand. Kamito lead Millina through twisting passages and through short-cuts without looking up once until they reached the field. If Millina said anything the entire time, Kamito's book on Astro-physics kept him pre-occupied.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 9:03 pm

The whole walk to the field was practically done in silence, as the two never actually exchanged words, or any sort of communication during their little trek. Occasionally there would be a hush of wind here, and a rustling twig there, but Millina never broke her pace, only to take a second and single out the location before getting back to their walk. It was as though they were on autopilot, "Just go here." And in unison they did, but not a single word was shared, which could be considered odd as most would at least share some sort of verbal interaction...but then again, they're not "most."

Once they reached the field she placed her book carefully on the soil, facing Kamito in an erect position, yet not too stiff so she would compromise blood flow. "We can begin training whenever you're ready." She said politely, whilst clenching her hands in between seconds to release any built up tension that she may have gathered as tha t may disrupt resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 9:58 pm

As Millina stood at attention in front of him on the practice field, Kamito shut his paperback book with a loud *Clap*. His heart was racing and blood flowed through his veins, already his adrenaline began to flow through as his excitement reached its peak. In clear contrast to his emotions, the wind blew silent kisses through the well-shaven grass and caused it to rustle somberly. It was quiet in the field and all of the students, except Kamito and Millina, were out partying or having dinner at their respective dwellings. A cold sweat of nervousness ran down Kamito's spine when he saw Millina. He didn't want to let her down and wanted nothing more than to accept her as his partner. Feeling this way, Kamito took a pace forward and reached for her hands and holding them loosely.

Her hands were warm, probably because Kamito's were so cold from holding that book the whole walk, but he wanted to believe that there was another reason for that. In reality, Kamito was just as worried as Millina. Kamito thought that his thoughts might interrupt the intertwining of their souls, which was absurd and completely unorthodox, but he still fretted over it nonetheless. All of Kamito's pend up emotions breathed out in a sigh and allowed him to speak two words with emphasis, "I'm ready".
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 10:59 pm

"Understood."  Grabbing his left arm with both of his hands, she transformed into her weapon form with a light blue dazzling glory. Kamito's entire left arm seemed to be enveloped in a nice white chrome, one that was ever so clean enough to reflect it's nearby surroundings. Finally attaching to the fingers, the transformation was complete, and attempted resonance has begun. "Attempting to sync" The keypad spoke aloud, resembling a more digitized version of Millina's voice.

Being a weapon, Millina felt that it was she who was most responsible for syncing, so that her meister wouldn't be hindered by trying to resonate with her soul. In attempting to do so, it was now she got see his soul, one that at the very least didn't seem overly outlandish and difficult to sync with. In fact, it almost seemed too easy, as if effort required between the both of them were less forced and more natural. "Syncing Complete." A reflection of Millina finally appeared on the chrome surface, after a moment of silence between them. "Allow me to explain the basic functions. May at some point or another that syncing is broken, I will force syncing upon you...you know this. The keypad is used to input specific directions as well as commands to access various capabilities that otherwise cannot be achieved  manually. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 11:27 pm

Kamito felt the weight of Millina's hand on his, then moments later, he could feel the cold steel wrapped tightly around his wrist. The weight was off-balance, it didn't feel as heavy as a huge technological mech gauntlet should be. More clearly, Millina was light as a feather. "Wow..." Kamito was utterly shocked. Never before had Kamito even considered that he would be compatible with any weapon at the DWMA, but here he was with Millina, weapon and meister, in perfect synchronization.

A warm feeling coursed through Kamito, he felt like a hole in his heart had been filled, like the icy void he called a soul had suddenly been thrust into an open fire. Kamito and Millina's strings of fate had finally crossed, and their soul wavelengths intertwining and becoming one. One soul, one heartbeat. In the instant Millina attached herself to him, he could hear the proverb of the Kishin Slayer replaying in his mind.

"A sound soul dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body."

Kamito fell to his knees and years of pent up emotions flowed from him in the form of tears. They were unsightly tears filled of joy and promise, of a longing for tomorrow and a strong will to live, and of love. "Thank you Millina... thank you" Kamito's voice cracked and his mouth quivered. He thought he would be alone forever, no one would find him interesting, and he would never be able to resonate with anyone. People only cared about his genius, not him, not for who he really was on the inside, until he met Millina.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 12:58 am

Geez...what's up with him? The sudden emotion was something that she wasnt ready for...it all seemed sudden, especially considering the person in question. She didn't quite understand, she could only assume, yet, even then it still led to confusion. Maybe it's because that she herself had never understood the "Importance" of human interaction, something that she assumes is the reason for his fit of emotion. Yet, she still felt some sort of empathy through her confusion. As if though she was happy for him in a way.

Cracking a smile within this state, she then transformed back into her base form, painting a small smile on her face(albeit somewhat forced) as she looked down at the young meister. He thanked me...did I give him sort of fulfillment? Staying silent, she crouched beside him, gazing at his falling tears. "I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)   Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning the Page (Vere and Zephyr)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next