Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:47 pm

Naomi continues to walk down a random sidewalk in Death City, heading towards the ally way. "Maybe I should bail..." She mutters under breath as she stops in front of the ally way which she told Danjaro to meet her in. "I still can't believe I went soft like that...I'm such an idiot." A small sight leaves her lips as she talking a seat on the floor, leaning back on the wall. "I bet he isn't going to show up too..." Her eyes then close, helping her relax a bit more. "Hopefully I will feel better later..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 6:48 pm

Danjuro was running as fast as he can through the streets of Death City, and my was he running fast. In actuality this might be the first time he was running and wasn't being chased, or not trying to be involved in some crime. As he saw Naomi down the alleyway, he waved quickly, and quite goofily as he was obviously full of excitement. "HIIII" He called. He began to bounce up and down like a child towards her, really excited for what their partnership can actually bring them..still he has to get enrolled in the academy first before anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 7:02 pm

Naomi's eyes snap right open when she hears his loud and obnoxious voice boom into her ears. "Calm down, Danjuro." She says. There was nothing she hated more than happiness and Danjuro was quite a happy fellow at the moment. "Are you ready to visit the DWMA, or do you something you would like to speak to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 12:45 am

Danjuro stopped himself abruptly at the sound of his new partner's voice, almost tripping on his two feet. Okay...right...calm down... He straightened himself up and made eye contact with his meister turning his head to the side at her question. "Well....maybe it would help if you at least knew what kind of weapon I was...?" He shuffled his feet awkwardly and put his hands behind his back. His weapon was a bit weird, and he felt weird to actually talk about, but still, if he wants to be her weapon it would at least help. "I am like....a chain sword, its like a sword thing with the chain of a chainsaw..if that makes sense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:21 pm

Naomi lips slowly curl into a wicked smile as he explains his weapon form. It was everything she hoped for in a weapon and more. He was the perfect weapon. "I actually find your weapon form interesting. Mostly because it'll be a challenge for me to wield you since I'm use to lighter weapons, but I shall try anyways." Naomi then rises to her feet. The thought of becoming faithful to the DWMA was still something she wasn't sure of, but in the end she was probably going to leave Danjuro anyways, so it didn't matter much to her. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:26 pm

A bit taken back as he saw the wicked smile on her face as he further explained. The smile to be honest left him heavily unsure and started to make him question whether or not he actually made the wrong choice of choosing a person like her to be his meister."Um..." He said lightly, and it was definitely full of uncertainty, after witnessing that smile. "Uh....ok..."He finally agreed. He rubbed his arm and began walking, not straight but he did walk. He then looked back at her crookedly then quickly looked down as he was trying to not meet her gaze. "Are you coming..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:36 pm

Without saying another word, Naomi walks past Danjuro and towards the DWMA. When the two of them were almost there, she finally speaks, "I'm no angel, so if that's the kind of meister you want, you should just leave now." She saw the uncertain look on his face when he witnessed her smile, and it left her a little mad. This boy almost pushed her into saying yes and right when she shows her true colors he starts to feel unsure about this?! Despicable. "I saw that unsure look on your face and may I say that you have no right to feel unsure. I told you I'm not suited to be partners with someone, yet you continued to push me into this. Plus I actually thought you considered me as a friend, though it seems like I was very wrong."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:51 pm

"No! You weren't wrong...I really do consider you as a friend..." He walked to her and slowly put his hand on her shoulder, but quickly took it off as he remembered she doesn't like to be touched. "I swear I do...I'm just worried that you might use me for the wrong things...based off that smile...not that I wouldn't be ok with it." He took a step back, and avoided her gaze once again as he tried to hide a frown on his face, hoping that she'd understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:18 pm

"If I was going to just become evil, I would be welding another weapon with the same desires I have. But no, I'm here with you." For some strange reason Naomi felt a little sadden by he fact that he thought this way. But why? She doesn't care for anyone but herself, so why would she feel this way over something he thinks. "Also, please look at me in the eyes when you speak to mean. As partners I declare that we're equals, but you just lower you rankings every time you avoid my gaze out of fear."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:58 pm

"!!! I-I'M NOT SCARED!" He immediately yelled back at her after that remark. His chains appeared on hands for a few seconds before he began to breathe a bit heavier, quickly trying to calm himself down. He wiped off his face, and did as she instructed, by looking her in the eyes. His hands were still in fists, and his teeth were still gritted, as his quick erupted frustration began to die down, and he forced a heavy sigh. "Fine...." he said, trying to get rid of any remaining tones of frustration, even though his teeth was still gritted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:06 pm

"I'm sorry for upsetting you in such a way, but I was sick of you just staring down at the ground." Naomi says with a shrug, turning around and continuing to walk towards the DMWA. "Anyways, I would like to start training with you as soon as possible....If that's alright with you." Her voice continue to have the same harsh tone, which never seemed to weaken a bit.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:53 pm

"Yeah! I'm fine with training right away!" He answered her question happily. His tone however was a tad bit serious to match a bit with her harsh tone. As he saw her began to walk towards the DWMA, he walked behind her a good few steps away and rubbed his arm in nervousness, not because he's scared of her or anything, but because he's a bit scared of attending the DWMA. WHat are they going to do to me...will they kill me? Take my soul and shove me aside? What are they gonna do to her? Will she get in trouble for befriending a Dark Weapon? He kept asking himself these questions, and began shaking which also affected his walking as his step pattern began to become a bit uneven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:52 pm

Naomi, noticing how he wasn't really happy at the moment, stops and turns around to face him.  She looks at him with a straght face for 5 seconds before sighing, rolling her eyes as she says in a bored voice, "What's up with you?" Despite how she looked like she didn't care much about him, Naomi was actually quite curious about why he was acting so differently now. "I mean, you look nervous as hell and I think you're even sweating right now..." Naomi even dismiss the anything else on her mind, wanting to know about this more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:36 pm

Danjuro shuffled his hands together, like someone shuffling and ealing out cards, as he began to stutter under pressure from the question, but he sighed and figured its best that she knows at least. "Well....I keep thinking what if I go into the Academy and get in trouble, and what if YOU get in trouble....I don't want you to get in trouble because of me that way....If you do then what kind of friend am I...." Saying it out loud only caused his inner confusion to weigh about him down anymore, as he once again attempted to avoid her eyes, but forced himself to mantain eye contact, as he remembered that she doesn't like it when it doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 6:08 pm

Naomi just stands there, listening to him explain his troubles. "What's the point in becoming a student here if you fear such a thing?" She asks, arching her right eyebrow high up. "I know I'm not one who should be talking, considering the fact that I'm a student at this horrible place, even though I absolutely hate them, but you still think that over." For once Naomi's voice wasn't filled with hatred, it didn't make shivers run down her own spine. It was normal. It even had a hint of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:12 pm

"I really do want to go! I really do! Because I can make all sorts of new friends...and get a chance to clear my name..." Danjuro however was used to consuming pure human souls, so he couldn't help but wander if corrupt souls similar to his taste the same? It was minor but he couldn't help but wonder. "Hey Naomi...If I were to consume a corrupt soul...would it be cannibalism since my soul is corrupt too?" He asked her with a very sheepish smile. The question was more or less was supposed to be taken as a joke, but whatever. His face still was filled with nervousness that he wanted to constantly push away, and perhaps replace it with confidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:06 pm

Surprisingly, Naomi actually chuckles at this, finding it sort of funny. "Only you can answer that." She replies to him before opening the door of the academy, holding it open so Danjuro could walk inside the academy first. It wasn't because Naomi was scared or anything, it was just because she simply wanted to feel the breeze of the fresh air outside before being surrounded by idiots once more. In her opinion, every student in the DWMA should take more classes because what they are taking now isn't working out that well. "C'mon, let's hurry it up."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 11:30 pm

"R-right" He said nervously as he stepped inside the Academy, before looking back at Naomi. Danjuro was obviously nervous, but he knew that won't help if he just stands outside and turn away, not ever looking back. He smiled a bit of a warm smile at Naomi and gave a thumbs up "Alright...I'm ready to go to the Academy with you partner!" But the fact that he had a corrupt soul...will those with soul perception see who he is just based on his soul? Will anyone even care? He walked in significantly upright, back straight and a bit more proud than he looked like a moment ago. Looking around he could see some students walking along in the hallway, giving him some questionable glances but not something he can't deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 4:45 pm

As they walk down the some what crowded hallway, Naomi just glared at anyone who dare to glance over at the two of them. The sound of people whispering began to rang in their ears because of this, making Naomi roll her eyes and groan. Gossip...what a idiotic thing for someone to do... "Danjuro, you seem to be a bit nervous, so just calm down. If anyone comes and tries to attack or reject us because of your corrupted soul, I will just kick their pathetic ass." Her voice wasn't exactly reassuring, but she was trying to make him feel better, and that did show by her tone. "I'm apologies if my words aren't comforting, but as you know, I'm not very social."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:59 pm

"Oh....alright....!" He quietly said uneasily, but tried his best to seem more confident. "Um...thank you I guess..." He walks through the crowd looking seemingly normal, if it wasn't for his clothes anyway. Maybe that's what making people glance at him? The poor condition of his clothes? That was something he began to wonder about...and that only made him more self-conscious, as raised his shoulders trying to appear lower and blend in naturally to the crowd. Nevertheless, he still felt like he stuck out like a sore thumb. And he also tried to null down the fact of his possible craving for pure human souls, actually a soul probably would be good right about now...too bad if he did try to get one, he would most likely be ended up beaten like a rug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 9:21 pm

"I assume it's best to head for the death room...." Naomi murmurs, mostly to herself. On the outside she looked perfectly normal with her dull eyes and never curving lips that will forever stay in a frown, but on the inside she was a bit nervous. It was always like this though. This occurs only because the fear of being discovered about her past deeds always seems to creep up, like some kind of spider. At the moment her thoughts focused on finding the death room, but somehow they drifted elsewhere... As her thoughts continues to change through out her long walk down the hallway with her weapon, she somehow seems to bump into some random student, which led to a scolding. "Watch where you're going, kid!" She grumbles as the young meister nods his head quickly, getting up before zooming the other way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)   Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up again. (RMW and Zephyr)
Page 1 of 1