Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuma Urso

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 7:37 pm

Name: Kuma Urso

Gender/Sex: male

Species: were-bear, he has a regular bear form thats a gray-brown color, a mini bear form that is the sizr of a teddy bear and his rage form is dark brown-black anf has grey pupils with red irises, he only gets in this form whrn he's extremely enraged or insane

Love Interest: used to be a girl named May, but since she was murdered it may change, though he still has feeling for her

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): um......wha?

Weapon: a medium sized double sided ax

Apperance: he is about 5ft 7inches, has labd brown hair and slightly tanned skin. He was a black and brown head band, he has a few feathers sticking out of the head band and has a few beads in various parts of his hair. His eyes are a rich, earthly brown when he's calm but his eyes turn a cold, stone grey when he's blood thirsty or very angry. He wears a dear skin long sleeved shirt tgat has tassles on the arms, he wears dear skin pants that also has tassles on the sides and he wears mocosins. If he took off his shurt it'll reveal he was a deep looking claw scar from his side curving down to his waist. Kuma s also very strong

Personality: Kuma appears to be the strong and silent type, he rarely speaks and his eerily calm stare can intimadate people. In reality Kuma is a very complex, carring, sweet but very deadly guy. He is very curious when it comes to new people and will poke, sniff and stare at people. He's very kind and gentle, not to mention huggy and touchy fely, when it comes to people he loves/likes and little kids, he will basically kill anyone who threatens them. However, despite this innocent part of him he has a dark side. Kuma will kill anyone who dares to hurt others, he also has a strong hatred for witches, vampires, kishin eggs, bullies and cold hearted killers. He believes that killing these kind of people is the only way to keep others safe, especially the people he loves. He sees nothing wrong with killing bad people and won't hesitate to do so.

History: Kuma doesnt remember his parents, this is because he was kidnapped and parents were killed at a very young age by a group of witches led by Estibon Valintino and Cleo Tarantsula. They kidnapped him because they needed a drone to do their dirty work and killing for them. The witches trained him to be a weapin of mass destruction, a bloodthirsty merciless beast. They had a magic word that engaged his murderous side, when he wasn't under the influence he was used as a slave that tended to the witches every want and need. One day they were raiding a village looking for a magic jewel called the sea scarab when a group of with hunting elders from a village nearby drove the witches off. They elders found Kuma passed out from exsaughtion in a pool of someones blood.

They took Kuma to a quiet, peaceful village in the desert mountains. The kind villagers taught Kuma how to be loving and gentle, he even fell in love with a girl named May. He spent his happiest years of his life there. But obe tragic day the small group of witches came back with vicious vampires, low level kishin eggs and some thugs  to reclaim their "property.  The reeked havoc apon the peaceful village, killing everyone including May who Kuma found being tortured to death by a vampire. Before the witches could find him he ran into the desert, hiding and running until he got to a coast line.

The witches finally tracked hik down and followed him, taking the band of killers with them. Luckily there was a group of DWMA students and a death scythe teacher there that was on a missioj, they made quick work of the low level kishin eggs and the people of the town helped them drive off the thugs and vampires,  the witches fled for their lives. One of the students thought Kuma was part of the evil gang and chased him to a cliff, Kuma slipped and fell in the ocean. He flailed and gasped for air as he tried to stay above the water, thankfully a fisherman fished him out of the ocean before he drowned.  

The fisherman quickly found out he wasn't human and sold Kuma to a circus. After an incident where the ring master whipped Kuma too gard and Kuma slashing off his hand he had to flee, Kuma wandered into the desert again and cane across Death city just recently.  He currently sleeps and lives in the park and is looking for a new "master" and sone friends.

Other: Kuma has a strange love for blood, even though he won't kill for it, so he'll lick and suck on any cut that bleeds, even if they're someone else's cuts. Kuma has a fear of large bodies of salt water and despise sea food.

Abilities:
Earth brother: he can stomp or hit the ground and a piller f rock and mud will shoot from the ground in the shape of what ever body part he hit the ground with

Rock claw: his already dangerous and abnormally big bear claws become encrusted with sharp jagged rock

Digger claw: his bear claws become covered in a orange light, this allows him to slice through rock and dirt like butter

Weaknesses:
Chains or cages: he'll freak out and go berserk if someone tries to restrain him with these

Salt water: he is deathly afraid of salt water, it also weakens him.

Have You Read the Rules? I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on September 11th 2015, 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 9:47 pm

Done~♥
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 3:49 pm

Merp?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 12:42 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 1:07 pm

Imma wait and see if Beets hops on, cause Monsters are his baby. If he hasn't checked it by tomorrow I'll handle it.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 3:33 pm

Thanks, I did pm him three days ago tho
Back to top Go down

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 10:01 pm

Alright, first, mind breaking up the history bit so its not so wall o text'y and doing a spell check?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 8:37 am

Edited
Back to top Go down

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 3:39 am

Alright, accepted.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 12:25 pm

Kuma Urso  Char_c38
As of 8/15/16, this character is in perfect compliance with the rules :cheer:
Otherwise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating him let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuma Urso  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuma Urso    Kuma Urso  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuma Urso
Page 1 of 1