Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 12:28 am

A tall boy stumbled towards the death city fountain, he was wearing clothes that would suggest he wasn't from around here, his clothes were slightly ripped in some places, one of the mocosins he was wearing had a tear in the sole and he was covered by dusk, sand, and dirt. As he stumbled towards the fountain his groans of hunger pangs and coughing can be heard, even if the person is standing a few meters away from him. This boy looked in pretty bad shape
This boy was named Kuma, he just got into the city and had been staggering around the city, looking for water abd food, which he had been deprived of for a while. When Kuma say the fountain he instantly started drinking greedily, only to cough and gag it back up in disgust, the fountain water tasted like copper and had other thing floating in it. Kuma let out a groan of despair and slumped to the ground as he was attacked by another violent coughing fit. He looked up at the sky, appearing to be in deep thought, his earth brown eyes were dull, nerly llifeless, he was hungry, tired and thirsty, not to mention he was covered in dirt as well.
Kuma's stomach growled loudly, Kuma let out a low growl of pain before coughing again, his eyes started to droop, he was so tired..he wanted to give up. Kuma groaned slightly then muttered a single word, "Help...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 11:11 am

A short teen covered in small cuts was heading to the shopping district after his special training when he saw what looked like a bear. As he got close he heard a far to familiar sound. He ran to the shopping district and came back in a few minutes with seven shopping bags full of fruit and water. He reached into the bag and pulled out a plump red apple. "Here mr.bear, i've been in this position before and know how you feel."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 12:08 pm

Kuma looked at the newcomer wearily, he didn't know if this person was here to tease him or help him, he looked hopefully at the bags of food and water, practically drooling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 12:14 pm

crusher watches as the bear drools at the food in the bags. he sits down besides the the drooling being and hands the apple to him. "like i said i've been in your situation before mr.bear." crusher reaches into one of the bags and pulls out a water bottle and also gives it to the person that looks like a bear.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 3:51 pm

Instantly when the apple was given to Kuma he devoured all of it, then he chugged the water down in no time flat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 3:54 pm

"HA HA HA HA HA! Here, have as much as you like." With that crusher handed the bags of food and water to the being. Then he put out his left hand."The names crusher.what brings ya to drath city mr bear?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 4:05 pm

Kuma immediately started chugging down water and devouring the fruit, he ate like he never ate before. After a few minutes of eating, Kuma wipped his mouth with his sleeve then gave the boy a huge smile before replying, "Kuma" he said simply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:30 am

Crusher gave a smile back to kuma and began to speak. "Feelimg better are we? It's Nice to meet you mister kuma. So what brings you out to death city?"

Ooc: hey vixy. I've been reading your character sheets and the thing about the sea scarab. I had a great idea of why it hasn't been found. Unless you already got why it hasn't been found yet.

Last edited by crusher on November 8th 2014, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 11:30 am

Ooc: well the scarab was on a crown, but I've made up that one of my characters are hiding it ((a W.I.P character))// Kuma never hugged him.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 11:38 am

Ooc:ok and whoops. Mistook huge for hugged. XD i'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:45 pm

Kuma shrugged, he didn't have any othrr reason to be in death city besides food and water, other than that he just randomly came her. Kuma looked around, observing his surroundings, he got the feeling it wasn't a regular town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 8:56 am

Crusher gave a couple of quick snickers and then broke out into a laugh. After calming down crusher let out a sigh. "Your lost aren't you? Well don't worry, alot of the people here are friendly. Hey! How would you like to help me do my special training mister kuma?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 5:06 pm

Kuma tilted his head "training?" he asked, he had trained before, well was trained, to Kuma training meant learning new tricks or learing how to improve your killing technique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 8:23 am

"Yeah training. You know getting stronger, practicing moves you already know or learning or creating new moves. That kind of training." Suddenly the boys tone shifts to being ominous and dark. "But i will be honest, the training i do is like trying to fight your way into and out of hell." After his sentence he goes back to hos cheery tone. "So how about it?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:36 am

Kuma scratched the back of his head, he was skeptical about the "goimg to hell a.nd back" part of the training, Kuma already been there, and he did not like it one bit, the screaming of suffering souls, cries of anguish and pools of crimson shimmering in the light of the fire that surrounded him, Kuma started shuddering just thinking of his tortured pasy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 7:55 am

Crusher noticed kuma shudder but knew thay the mentioning of how hardvthe training would be was half the cause. Crusher closed his eyes and his nose began to twitch. He then opened his eyes and began to speak. "It's faint but the scent of blood surrounds you along with the scent of guilt. Mr kuma i know this may be difficult but tell me aboit your past.i want to be your friend and i want to help you."

Ooc:think wecould do an rp where crusher and his partner meet zane. Would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 8:27 pm

Kuma tensed up and gave Crusher am unsure look, could he tell this boy about his past?? About all.the horrible things he had done and the terrifying things he had seen? The gruesome images starte to flood Kuma's mind, No, he'll think im a monster..., he thought as he looked at his hands, the hands that caused countless souls to suffer. Kuma felt his stomach churn I am a monster... he thought grimly

Ooc: I was actually planning on making his intro thread after I was done with making Zoey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 11:50 am

Crusher could see the that kuma didn't eant to talk about his past so crusher let out a sigh. "Sorry but if you don't want to talk about your past you don't have to. Like one of my mentors told me [never judge some one by their looks or their past. Their feelings will tell you what kind of person they are.] So i hope we could still be friends mr kuma."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 9:12 pm

Kuma let out a quiet sigh of relief and gave Crusher a half smile, obviously grateful he didn't have to relieve the horror filled past, Kuma patted Crusher on the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:43 am

Crusher titled his head to the side in confusion after kuma had patted his head. "Hey mister kuma. Is it alright if itell you about my past? I know it's a wierd question but i feel bad about asking about your past."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 11:09 pm

Kuma tilted his head, as if asking if he really wanted to tell him his past, well if he's so eagar to tell then it must not be that bad... Kuma thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 3:16 pm

Crusher looked both ways as to make sure no one else was around the he began to talk. "Well. I travelled to world to learn every fighting art, after five years of traveling i learned them all and created a whole new fighting i call dragon art which can allow a single person gains almost all the qualities of a dragon. When i got to europe i came upon an old shrine and that's where i met my partner. After returning to america the military invited us to one of their bases." Crusher then gets a look both disappointment and sadness. "But what we didn't know that it was a trap. They let fear and envy cloud their minds. They attacked my partner with tranquilizer and when that happened i went into a fury. After they finally managed to tranqilize me they considered me a monster. So they put me and my partner into cryogenic stasis. But know we're free and that's all that matters." He then looks to kuma and gives him a smile. "Unlike most people me and my partner don't judge people on thier actions in the past or by their appearance. We judge them by what they do in the present." With that crusher puts his thumb up and gives off a goofy chuckle.

Ooc:sorry for the long post there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 6:04 pm

Kuma stared blankly at him for a while then suddenly hugged him and petted him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 6:20 pm

Crusher was taken by surprise when kuma hugged him and petted him "uh. HA HA HA HA HA.guess you like to hug people! Huh what's this?" When crusher said that his nose was twitching. "That's wierd. How did i not notice the smell of witches on you? Hmmmm." With crusher began to speak. "Did you have a run in with witches a long time ago mr.kuma?" Said crusher to the huggy kuma.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 6:43 pm

Kuma let out a deep, hate filled growl "witches.....", he absolutely despised them, what their kind did to him, the things they made him do was unforgivable, I'll NEVER forgive them!! he thought, spiteful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next