Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My RP group on Facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My RP group on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: My RP group on Facebook   My RP group on Facebook I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 10:11 am

My RP group on Facebook Crysta11

Hello and welcome to the Crystal River Academy of the Elements. On behalf of the entire school, we would like to say "Thank you for enrolling." You are here because you control one of the 5 natural elements. That's right, you can either control Fire, Water, Earth, Air, or Thunder. Here you will be trained to control your element and fight against those like you who would use their gift for evil purposes.

Your Powers: Your powers are not magic. Far from it actually. Your powers are fueled by your own natural energy. So don't freak out of you feel exhausted after using your powers for extended periods of time.

With your powers come abilities unique to your element.

Fire: As a fire user, you become immune to your own element. Your body is fire retardant. Same applies to your uniform. Your casual wear is a different story. Watch out.

Water: Water students are known to have prolonged lung capacity when fully submerged, some water users can even displace the water around their mouth and lungs to create air bubbles and prolong this time even further.

Earth: Earth Students carry an ability most wish they could have, they can harden their skin as a form of protection. This is a useful defensive tactic, but slows movement so offensively it is a disadvantage.

Air: Air students are known to manipulate air currents around their bodies and glide on the winds for short distances. This gives them a unique sense of freedom.

Thunder: Besides being able to unleash lightning and create thunder, thunder students are able to easily ground out heavy electrical currents that would normally a person. The electrical resistance in their bodies has increased so they can take up to 3 amps before taking any fatal harm.

Your Powers: Your powers are not magic. Far from it actually. Your powers are fueled by your own natural energy. So don't freak out of you feel exhausted after using your powers for extended periods of time.

Note: Thunder is a general title, Thunder students harness the power of the two main components of a thunderstorm, meaning they can control lightning, which in turn creates your element's namesake. Thunder.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1537225556496094/
Back to top Go down

My RP group on Facebook
Page 1 of 1