Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting Excalibur

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Visiting Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Excalibur   Visiting Excalibur I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:07 pm

She walked into the cave, dragging her two friends along. She was going to see Excalibur for no other reason than to pay him a visit.

"Why do we have to visit that thing, Moonlight?" she asked, wishing she didn't have to go, too.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Excalibur   Visiting Excalibur I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:24 pm

Connor followed them in. He was holding a torch and dragging his partner, Dylan.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Excalibur   Visiting Excalibur I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:59 pm

"Excalibur isn't that bad, Azalea. Come on," she said.

"He's not that bad? Moonlight, the guy is the epitome of utterly annoying. How can you stand him?" she said.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Excalibur   Visiting Excalibur I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:17 am

"Hey! You shouldn't be here, you just joined the academy it could be dangerous." He said walking closer to them.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Excalibur   Visiting Excalibur I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:26 am

"It could be dangerous? I've been here multiple times since the age of four. The only 'danger' is walking through muddy water and getting water dripped upon your head," she said.

"That, and being annoyed to death by Excalibur," she said.

"Haha! Yeah, Excalibur is annooooying!" she chirped.

"I don't find him annoying. Actually, I've had quite intelligent conversations with him a few times," she said, remembering some random memory of a conversation involving Sherlock Holmes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Excalibur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Excalibur   Visiting Excalibur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Excalibur
Page 1 of 1