Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danny Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Danny Black  Empty
PostSubject: Danny Black    Danny Black  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 11:44 am

Danny Black  Donny Danny Black  Ano-Hana-02-0003
Here is something that I had in mind when I described Danny

Name Black, Danny

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: -

Weapon Form: A maul. A modified sledgehammer, made for combat. Made completely from steel, heavy and sluggish(to anybody except the right meister), but can deal considerable damage because of its sheer force. About 6 feet/180 cm in total lenght.Danny Black  Warhammer_render (here is an idea what he would look like, just remove the skulls and the spikes and make the hammer portion larger)

Love Interest: -

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Straight

Appearance: Danny is large, standing at 6'5 foot/195 cm and weighs 264lbs/120 kg. He has thick and hairy arms and legs. He is chubby, suggesting that he is overweight. Danny has short, unkempt, light brown hair and small brown eyes that usually stare at nothing. He has square jaw. His face is expressionless/passive. It is usually really hard to tell what he is thinking(or if he is thinking anything at all) because of this. He has slightly tanned skin. He usually wears T-shirt, sweatpants and large sneakers (he prefers comfort over style)

Personality: Best way describing Danny would be saying that he is slow. It takes him time to solve problems normal person would solve in matter of seconds/minutes. He usually follows orders from other people as he thinks it makes his life easier. Because of this Danny is easy to control and manipulate, without him noticing a thing. Besides that he is very kindhearted and peaceful and ready to help anybody who ask help from him.

History: Danny has worked since he was 7, to help his parents. Because of this he doesn't have much education (although he can read and write). All of his work consisted of some kind of manual labor, since he couldn't handle harder tasks. When he was 10 he discovered his power as he needed a hammer but couldn't find one. His arm transformed into a hammer and since then he always used his hammer arms rather than actual hammer when working. People soon learned about Danny's power but didn't care about it because of his peaceful nature. At the age of 16 one of the DWMA teachers saw him working with his hammer arm and asked Danny to follow him to the academy.

Miscellaneous: Danny likes two things: Sweets and cats. He has and will sometimes accept candy and other sweet things as payment. He is also very fond of cats and will usually drop whatever he is doing when seeing a cat and go try petting it. It should be noted that if Danny ever sees somebody hurt a cat, he will do the same thing to the person as what he did to the cat (this will get very interesting when dealing with witches)

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

(let me know if I fucked up something, made grammar mistakes, or something is too short. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can)

Last edited by Freakpanda on February 7th 2015, 6:18 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Danny Black  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Black    Danny Black  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:11 pm

I'd like to see some more complex sentences in your writing, as well as some extraneous description and more varied word choice. The character himself seems well thought out, though, and I like the addition of the quirk where he likes cats a lot. I like the history as well, as it seems fairly unique, though simple and straightforward. Well done on your character, and...

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Danny Black  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Black    Danny Black  I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 1:23 am

Beyril Stone wrote:
I'd like to see some more complex sentences in your writing, as well as some extraneous description and more varied word choice. The character himself seems well thought out, though, and I like the addition of the quirk where he likes cats a lot. I like the history as well, as it seems fairly unique, though simple and straightforward. Well done on your character, and...

ACCEPTED
Wow, thanks! I try adding something and I'll try improving my word choices :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny Black  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny Black    Danny Black  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny Black
Page 1 of 1