Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legari, Perina (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Legari, Perina (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Legari, Perina (Finished)   Legari, Perina (Finished) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 3:04 am

Legari, Perina (Finished) Perina13
Name (Legari, Perina "Perry")

Gender/Sex: (Gender Fluid/ Female)

Weapon: (Omega)

Love Interest: (---)

Orientation : Pansexual.

Appearance: Perina is a toned 5'8", small chested (they are there but she binds them), very androgynous, 140 lb Native-American teenage girl. She, on an average day, dresses in very nice light gray slacks and a black button up shirt. Perina has deep blue eyes and silver, straight hair that is typically styled in a well-maintained pixie cut. It is a couple of inches long on the sides and back, and it is roughly a foot long every where else. She wears a hooded cloak that is gray silk and reaches mid calf. When Perina dresses as a man she doesn't really do much. she wears her cloak as a cape, spikes her hair forward into the general guise of a low density pompadour, doesn't wear makeup or jewelry, and since her voice isn't especially masculine or feminine she talks normal. At her sides Perina carries two espada ropera each in black sheathes with well shined, silver handles on each blade. At first Perina seems aloof and distant, but the longer you are around her the more you can sense her ferocity and confidence. When Perina moves each movement is purposefully placed and graceful. This statement holds true in all activities of her life from walking, to swordplay, to eating, to something as simple as brushing her teeth.

Personality: In her day to day life Perina tries to be cold, logical, and blunt. She can sense the good qualities in the people around her and their bad qualities. Her eye for the good in other people doesn't cause her to hesitate killing enemies even if she believes they can be redeemed. Since Perina notices the good qualities in other people she always has high standards for herself, her friends, allies, and rivals, and enemies. Though she is typically aloof she is sometimes extremely hedonistic. She typically is very uncaring of her androgynous body, but she is very gracious for it when she is being more feminine. Perina changes the gender she dresses as typically based on how she feels like dressing each mourning. Perina came to the DWMA for a chance to find power, honor, acceptance, and an escape from cultural binds.

History:Perina grew up in the tiny town of Ash Valley, Nevada as a foster child. As a baby Perina was Left on a doorstep in a basket with nothing more than a tag that said "Perina Greendale". She was raised in a foster home. Perina was raised with her other eight foster siblings under a Miss Legari. When Perina was about six years old her and her friend Alex would sneak out into town after they did chores, and they would bother an old, retired meister, Stephen Spring, that had moved down to Ash Field, and everyday the two of them would listen to his stories. After their first day they realized that he was a bit sexist so Perina began dressing as and acting as boy, and she felt a strange comfort having an excuse to be able to completely express all of herself. He weaved romantic stories filled with monsters, knights, and superheroes everyday and taught them some of the tricks of his trade for three years. When the duo turned nine he offered to teach them the basics of weapon-play and a few soul wavelength skills if they could convince Miss Legari. Five years later Alex and Perina had become adept in their respective weapons and as they were walking to the old meister's house they saw a trail of blood they followed it and eventual found the old man holding his side staring at the figure of a large hornet with blood on its stinger. Perina and Alex take in the situation, share a glance, nod at each other, and then charge in. Now at age sixteen Perina Legari walks up the steps to the DWMA with the hopes of honoring the old man and one day bringing honor and wealth to her hometown.

Random, Possibly Unimportant Tidbits:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by CrowsNest on July 18th 2015, 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legari, Perina (Finished)   Legari, Perina (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 3:59 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Legari, Perina (Finished)   Legari, Perina (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:26 pm

Legari, Perina (Finished) SuBGn35

Crow, as of 3/15/2016 this character is in compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legari, Perina (Finished)   Legari, Perina (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legari, Perina (Finished)
Page 1 of 1