Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Angel   Angel I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 8:39 pm

Angel 2D297654-3E3F-4C19-8237-55FCF13C7389_zpsjzmob3rs

Angel

Gender/Sex: Female

Species: Human (with black blood)

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): undecided

Weapon: None yet (I would like one though!)

Appearance: Angel is an albino, with red eyes and white almost see through skin. She wears a long white gown, and she was long white hair, that practically touches the ground. She has a plain face, although it is pretty it usually has a sad expression.

Her black blood form: Her entire eyeball goes blood red. She will have a wicked, evil grin on her face. Depending on the purpose, her black blood can completely coat her body like a wet suit. (Much like venom from Spider-Man.) The black blood can coat her hair, growing from it becoming whips.

Personality: When she isn't under the control of black blood she is shy and introverted. She spends most of her time crying, and wants to avoid social situations. She rarely speaks, and when she does her voice is so quiet it's usually a whisper. Angel has tried to end her life on multiple occasions, but her black blood won't allow her too. Angel is insane, all of her years of torture and abuse have caused her to lose her mind.

Black blood personality: Angel becomes a complete sadist. She enjoys causing pain to others and gets excited at the site of blood and suffering. She is loud and angry. Angel has no recollection of her actions when she isn't being controlled by black blood. Her only purpose is to kill, to slaughter, to destroy. Black blood angel is going to become the Keshin which destroys the world.

History: Angel was stolen as an infant from an orphanage. The witch that stole her had experience with black blood, and had a nasty grudge against lord death. She drained nearly all of Angels normal blood from her body and replaced it with a special black blood. This blood could be controlled by the witch. Angel was held captive until she was 16 years old. Her time spent with the witch was gruesome, a majority of it inhumane test to see how far the witch could push the black bloods limits. In a desperate way to save the little good she had left angel focused on escape (which always failed) and little by little she lost herself. Angel is now a mere shell - a pawn to the witch. The witch sent her to the DWMA to cause mayhem and tragedy to all those that encounter her.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Abilities: Her black blood is used offensively as well as defensively. She can shoot the black blood from her body as projectiles. The black blood can cover her entire body like armor.
Her complete lack of empathy for the person she's attacking makes her a merciless killer - this makes her use slow methods of killing.

Weaknesses: The best time to attack her is when she isn't using her black blood, so when she looks normal. Also direct attack with wavelengths are effective.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love dat soul eater"

Back to top Go down

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 9:05 pm

Make sure you don't make this character too o.p. with the black armor, as it can't block everything. As fro everything else,

Angel Deadpool_approves_by_ragnabloodegde-d5hl3lm
Back to top Go down

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 9:06 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 10:39 am

Angel Char_c20
Personality needs a bit of an extension.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 11:51 pm

Moving to KE
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2017, 8:26 pm

Angel Charac23

Appearance needs extended. Also, please provide a soul count and madness strand. Otherwise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating her let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel
Page 1 of 1