Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel of death: Josef Mengele

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Angel of death: Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 10:00 am

Connor and Dylan left the plane. They had landed just a few miles from their assignment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 10:08 am

The trees swayed in the breeze and what would usually be a hot sun was partially covered by clouds. It was a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 10:13 am

connor pulled out a map. "So, he'll be near this rock formation on the east side of the beach, got it?" He had to explain this several times. Dylan was never one to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 11:38 am

The wind seemed to rustle a bit with his words, and it felt like they were being watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 11:41 am

They immediately began their walk without caution. They figured they didn't have to worry until they got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 11:59 am

As they approached the location of the mission, the sky seemed to steadily darken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 12:20 pm

"Dylan, it's probably best if you transformed now."the spear fell into Connors hands. connor was hiding in a bush. He tried to sense for souls but he couldn't find any, to him this meant the coast was clear "something's wrong..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 2:04 pm

There was a slight glint of steel from the corner of his eye, and a knife slashed at him from seemingly nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:22 pm

connor rolled out of the way with only a cut on his cheek. He jumped out of the bush looking for Josef. He gripped Dylan more tightly than normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:28 pm

The origin of the knife was nowhere to be seen. There was another glint, and another swipe from the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:32 pm

This time he dodged the blows and closed his eyes. He was searching for the kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:37 pm

OOC: It's not a kishin egg, it's a corrupt human.

For a brief moment, the figure of Josef Mengele could be seen, brandishing a scalpel. His soul wavelength could not be detected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:40 pm

The spear broke into many parts and it now reached about 30 feet. He swung it around hoping to hit his target
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:44 pm

There was a cry of, "Argh!" and a splatter of blood in the air, followed by another glint, and swipe from behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 3:55 pm

he cut his arm. He began running towards the noise immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:01 pm

The noise shifted with a chuckle, "Catch me if you can!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:03 pm

he stopped. This time he swung the spear as if to wrap up Josef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:12 pm

The noise caught, grunting. The spear caught his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:13 pm

connor yanked on it. Attempting to pull Josef towards him. He did this with all his strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:17 pm

There was a thudding sound. Josep tried to get away, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:21 pm

The spear became whole again bringing Jose right in front of Connor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:26 pm

There was a light growling and he became visible again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:44 pm

Connor shoved the spear into his back. He twisted it around as he did so. "I never liked this part. He tore the spear out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:54 pm

He screamed, and left behind a corrupt human soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2013, 4:55 pm

Ooc:so do they take it or not because its not kishin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel of death: Josef Mengele   Angel of death: Josef Mengele I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel of death: Josef Mengele
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next