Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) Empty
PostSubject: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 10:44 am

Lenore couldn't be any happier. 16 dead slumped by the innocent looking girl's feet around the floor of the candy shop, and she sat on the counter, swinging her legs back and forth as she licked the color from a rainbow lollipop. That had been all she wanted, but one person right after the other had yelled at her about needing money. Lenore hated yelling. But it was okay. Dead people didn't shout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2014, 9:54 pm

"Lenore, really, if you had told me you wanted a lolipop, you could have just asked me." Spoke Inker, as he carefully stepped over the bodies. He let out a sigh. "That said, the fellow who yelled at you probably could have been a little more tactful." He looked around, looking for a certain item of great importance...

Before spotting it. "Taffy! My favorite!" He said, grabbing a few handfuls of the DELICIOUS confection and stuffing them in his robe pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 6:40 pm

"I don't like shouting." she muttered to herself, sucking on the green hardened sugar. Lenore watched Inker stuff his pockets as she hopped down, "What's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 5:23 pm

"Only taffy, the greatest confection ever made!" Inker said as he unwrapped one and popped it in his mouth and began to chew. " 's a bit tough t' chew wif meh teef" He said as he chewed it up. "Bu it tasht shooo good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2014, 12:08 pm

Lenore's pupils dialated as she watched him chew, setting the lollipop aside, "C-can I try one..?"

The sirens outside interrupted the confectionary glee, three cop cars parking in a semicircle around the door. The click-whirr high-pitched screech of a megaphone broke from the circle, "Come out with your hands up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 6:08 pm

Inker held one out for her. "Go ahead. Taffy, in general, is the BEST candy." It was at that moment he heard the police. Sighing, he summoned some Black Knights, and sent them outside to attack the police. "Oh bother, it seems local PD has decided to try and harrass us. How amusing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 9:36 pm

Lenore sucked on the sticky candy, pulling it with her teeth as she watched the knights dispatch the police in a cacophony of gunshots and screams, "Do you think we'll get the soldier guys called on us again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 9:23 am

Inker shrugged. "Maybe. Probably. Depends, anything you want to do in this particular town?" He asked. He for one didn't want to bother with some petty soldiers, but if Lenore wanted to visit some place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 4:47 pm

She shrugged, "I just wanted candy... Maybe we can kill more soldiers? I like it when we get to fight together, Mr. Iggy..." She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)   Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return To Darkness (Private: Inker and Lenore)
Page 1 of 1