Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 1:57 pm

Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) Place image URL here (Optional)

Name:Ginjio

Gender/Sex: Male Sorcerer

Weapon:N/A

Animal Form: Bengal tiger(rarely ever transform into animal form.)

Mantra:uses highly complicated hand gestures for seals. ("Healing wounds and healing thoughts.")

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):straight

Appearance: Ginjio is a ten foot tall very muscular old man. He has long hair and a long fuman shu. His eyes are a yellowish amber color and his hair is a very shiny silver color. He wears a bengal tiger like kimono but the upper part is skin tight showing every muscle detail.(he looks almost similar to head captain yamamoto from bleach except take out the scars and give him a head of hair.

Personality:Ginjio is actually a kind old man who uses his healing magic to help those injured.He is also quite preverted when it comes to the young well built women.He is also quite intellectual and is always informed on the latest news. When training a worthy pupil he will not hold back and use every ounce of strength he has.he is also very wise to.(like master splinter from new TMNT wise).

History: Ginjio was actually born in a pretty normal magic family. Ginjio was quite shocked when he learned he could actually seal opponents abilities like sealing other wizard or witches magical abilities. After a large amount of years he had managed to learn all Japanese martial arts and created a large mansion like dojo. When he was thirty six he encountered crusher and took him on as his disciple. After two years Ginjio had taught crusher all of his fighting skills and decided to treat him as his own son. After hearing crusher was put on ice ginjio knew something was up and put a seal around his home which protected him from anything the military might try. After the military froze his first pupil Ginjio has been searching for a new student to pass his learnings unto and began looking through japan for his newest stydent while also helping people during his travels for the past thirty two years.

Miscellaneous: when Ginjio uses sealing magic on an opponent it only last for a limited time. For a wizard or witch it lasts until midnight. Ginjio can also make a seal that can prevent a meister and weapon from using their soul wavelength ability.
MAGICS:
Healing funnel/wound swap:Ginjio cast a funel of healing wind that takes all the damage and wounds of a person and puts it into a bottle and if some one tries to hurt him he will release the contents onto the attacker.

Healing strikes:ginjio taps the wounds of a person while at the same time releases his healing magic to not only releave the person of the wound but if their arm was barely usable it would become fully useable.

Healing seal: a seal of absolute healing energy. A person must be inside the seal to start the healing process.

Sealing arena:a seal put on the ground used to prevent the use of soul wave length.

Magical sealing:ginjio must be able to touch the(either punch or tap will do) opposing wizard or witch to be able to seal their magic abilities.

Aura seal:a seal ginjio usually uses for crusher to make sure his aura stays in check bit it detains all of a persons aura. (If the person continuea to get stronger the seal will weaken)

Gravity seal:ginjio creates a seal on a person to increase their gravity causing them to be slower.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await!"

Last edited by crusher on January 26th 2015, 2:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 1:27 pm

please check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 1:26 pm

bumped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 5:22 pm

Nope. 

First off, spelling and grammar need fixing, second off, the ability to negate the abilities of others is kinda overpowered. If it was just negating spells and the what not, fine, but the ability to negate weapon transformations? Nope.

Second, it mentions he's from another timeline, which doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would he go to another timeline, exactly?

Third, it mentions he's powerful enough to make death scythes quake with fear. Nope. Death Scythes are kinda the strongest things on the site, barring actual Kishin, since Death Scythes are servants of the settings resident Death God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 4:57 pm

Fixed some grammatical mistakes and edited his sealing powers and got rid if the timeline problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 9:49 pm

Your history and personality need to be expanded. It also wouldn't hurt to add in an ability list showing the names of the abilities and the souls required.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:10 am

Added to personality and history, also got some magic for him but i don't understandwhy a wizard or witch would need souls to get magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)   Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginjio the healing sealer (Finished)
Page 1 of 1