Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheolan Young (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sheolan Young (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Sheolan Young (WIP)   Sheolan Young (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 12:38 am

Sheolan Young (WIP) Blue_eyes_brown_hair_anime_boy_by_katey1801-d5vqvqw_(1)

Name Sheolan Young

Gender/Sex: Male Sorcerer

Weapon: N/A

Animal Form: A large wolf with a pure white fur pelt and x scar across the underbelly.

Mantra:Lupus lu lup *Makes ninja handsign*

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):heterosexual

Appearance: Sheloan has short wild brown hair. He has bright emerald green eyes with a childish like face. Sheolan is 5"11 with a extremely  lean muscular body. His skin is slightly tan with a medium sized x scar on his chest. His facial features making him very attractive and give a gentle look to him. He wears a sleeveless white collared shirt and baggy white cargo pants. He also has stylish white Jordans.

Personality: Sheolan is not bi-polar but does have different sides to him depending on his mode. He may be flirty at times or completely silent and devoid of life. At some points he might be cranky and pissed off or may even become hyper or excited never running out of energy. Though no matter what mood he is always observing his surroundings taking in information of everyone and everything. Overall he is generally a nice person who looks out for others even when angry or not in his best spirits.

History: Sheolan had a harsh life growing with his witch mom in Alaska. At the young age of four Sheolan began showing signs of his magic and would transform in to a wolf at random points. At age six his mother began to train  him to become a strong sorcerer to rule the world. It started off with starving Sheolan until he could control his impulsive transformation and magic. A month later Sheolan was able to freely control his transformed state and not lose control of his magic. His mother pleased at the progress began training him in combat and quick transformation. Sheolan was made to hunt  wolfs,bears,lynx,and mountain lions all in the name to make him stronger.It went well until one day while hunting a lynx he missed messed up the kill getting in to a fight with the lynx. Seeing a opening he went for it as he was sliced on his underbelly leaving his trademark x scar across his stomach.  having transformation down and basic control of magic Sheolan's mom threw him down a "shallow" (fifty feet) gorge.He was to develop the magic he controlled. No stranger to hunger he spent three weeks trying to climb the gorge always to no avail. One day he decided to not try while in wolf form but while in human to help better use his magic. He focused his magic in to his legs increasing his strength as he wall jumped up the gorge.
Realizing what he had done he named his magic beast magic as it required to increase his boy strength. As he returned home he found his mother with at least twenty human souls which she had collected during his time down the gorge. It was to teach him her unique shaping magic which was to construct creatures using souls. Upon learning that shape magic required a lot of souls to make even a decent creature Sheolan was able only to make a mini wolf pup named Lyuan out of the twenty souls He spent the next  years perfecting his beast magic while learning shape magic as well. Now thirteen he escaped with Lyuan from Alaska wanting to live his life heading towards America. Along the way in Toronto he saw a kishin attacking harmless people. Being a sorcerer he felt he could save them and went to fight the kishin. The kishin was cloaked figure with a knife and bandaged covered arms and legs. Being overwhelm Sheolan was about to be killed as his Lyuan stood protecting Sheolan. Desperation filled him as used his magic to give him claws protecting Lyuan. Then a meister and weapon pair came as they finished off the kishin and told Sheolan what he is and about the DWMA. Three years later finally at the DWMA steps he wishes to forget his past and one day defeat his mother and release her from the sway of magic.

Miscellaneous: He always consumes drinks and food at somewhat extreme temperatures. Walks on all fours while on the stairs.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater."

Last edited by kharen on January 26th 2015, 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sheolan Young (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheolan Young (WIP)   Sheolan Young (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 12:38 pm

I tried to make him unique but if he is to OP should I say that his beast magic takes away a lot of his strength after it's used?
Back to top Go down

Sheolan Young (WIP)
Page 1 of 1