Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) Empty
PostSubject: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 1:45 pm

It was around 11:00 on the warm bright day in Death City. The sun had it's usual insane grin, along with the laugh it had that was only heard when looked at. Kataro was just getting home from running several errands. Picking up checks, grocery shopping, pleasure shopping, just doing some stuff. He walked into his home with two plastic bags in his hands and his keys wrapped around his fingers. He had been thinking about a fun, and needed activity to do with Spencer. But he didn't know if he was home or not. He set the keys on the counter, set the bags on the table, then turned on the oven. Ah yes... Pump my beating muscle. Pump the scarlet liquid of life through my veins! The emotion within me stirs for one thing and one thing only... CHICKEN!!!!! NUGGGGEEEEETTTSS!!!!!! Kataro thought to himself, making facial expressions to go with what he was thinking. "Spencer?!" He called out as he turned his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:23 pm

Spencer's head shot out of the bedroom doorway. His hair was wet and pointing in all directions, and he was still slipping on his shirt as he stepped out of the room. When he finished putting it on, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread on his way over to the counter; leaning up against it.

"Weef godda leag in the baffrum."

His speech was almost inaudible considering his mouth was stuffed with bread, but he tried to say it as best he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:32 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. He smiled at the fact that he understood what Spencer was saying even though he was speaking like a toddler. "Your hair is cute..." He chimed with a smirk as he examined it. "Anyhow, I'll fix the leak later tonight. Me and you... Have more important buisness to attend you." He said as he headed towards the door. He motioned for Spencer to follow him and walked out into the middle of the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:38 pm

Spencer looked at his reflection on the glass of the microwave door. He didn't know his hair was messed up until Kataro said something about it. Taking a few seconds, he fixes it as good as he could get it. Then he followed Kataro out the door and into the street; swallowing the last of the bread.

"What did you have planned? Other than having the two of us get hit by a car."

Chuckling, he sits down on the curb and looks up at Kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:46 pm

Kataro rolled his eyes before folding his arms. "Dude... This these streets aren't even busy. We'd he hit by a bike before we would a car." He said with a chuckled. He took off his shirt and let out a sigh. He threw the shirt to Spencer and looked at him in his eyes. "It just so happens that my weapon form involves the need of a lot of kicking. It demands martial art skills in so many words. So... We're going to need to work on your fightin skills." He said with a smirk. Kataro's demeanor was a bit more serious and concentrated now. He was entering his teacher mode. "So! We're going to start by assessing your fighting style. What would you say your style is? MMA? Boxing? Karate? Jujitsu? Wing Chun? Brawling...? What is it. If I figure that out. I'll know where to steer you." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:05 pm

Spencer pulled Kataro's shirt off of his face and put it on the ground next to him; throwing his own off to the side as well. So he wants to fight....? I lost that skill after I lost the only thing keeping me balanced. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he leans against the driver's door of his car that he'd kept parked out on the side of the street. He remembered what he used to be good at.

"Eh....I used to be good at Hapkido and your everyday kickboxing."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:16 pm

Kataro nodded with a smile. He began assessing both fighting style. "Kick boxing is pretty good for this weapon form. Hapkido isn't as useful though... Hmm... I have an idea." He said with a smile. "You're going to fight me. But you are restricted from using your hands. If you use your hands, I'm going to electrocute you... And it's gonna hurt. Afterwards, you're going to kick. Over and over and over again. Kicking a tree should do. Kick it iall day every day with one leg. After a week, we'll switch legs." Kataro said with a smile. He knew this training was pretty tough. Nothing but kicking from morning till night on a single leg? That's pretty hard. But it was the most affective for something like this. "After the two weeks are over, we'll switch to something else. As of now... Attack me with only kicks. Remember. The penalties will be steep." He said with a smirk, getting into a light fighting position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:20 pm

Spencer looked Kataro in the eye a little oddly. He really meant business. But it couldn't be that hard, could it? He could already land a hard blow with a good kick in the shin. Kicking wouldn't be that hard..........would it?

"Well......if you say so."

Getting into a fighting stance, he walks in a semi-circle around Kataro; using the yellow line in the center of the street to line up. When he was ready, he charged at Kataro; collapsing one knee and using it as a hinge to twist his body and kick his other leg out at Kataro's hip to try and knock him over.

OOC: Lol. I'm really at a loss of focus atm. So if any of my posts don't make sense or still don't make sense, just lemme know. .u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 5:38 pm

Kataro hopped a few steps back, staying light on his toes and dodged the kick. He hopped in place for a moment before exhaling. Nice kick. Strong, sturdy, well-timed, and cool. I bet Spencer's better than I thought... But I also bet we'd BOTH be better of we had our limbs back. Kataro thought to himself. He let out a sigh and looked at Spencer. "Alright. One more kick." He said with a smile, getting back into position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:40 pm

Spencer stood back up straight again; placing both forearms near his face to block any attacks Kataro may have been implying to use. Then when he found the right moment, he stepped lightly on his toes before swinging his leg out in attempt to land a roundhouse kick.

When Spencer was in the position to end the kick, he lost his balance and fell over on his back. Grunting, he lays there for a few moments before sitting up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:56 pm

Kataro put both of his arms on the side of the leg that was coming at him. He blocked the kick but slightly leaned over. Then the foot fell from his block, as Spencer fell onto the ground. Kataro let out a sigh and smirked at Spencer. "Alright. We're going to go to the park start the tree kicking thing." He said as he ran into the house. He turned off the oven and came back out, hopping down the stairs and began jogging towards the park. "Come on. We gonna jog!" He said with a smile. The park was right around the corner anyhow. Just a few blocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:06 pm

Spencer looked up at Kataro in awe and watched him go back into the apartment before standing up and waiting for him to come back out of the apartment. When Kataro started jogging down the street, he hesititated for a second before catching up with him.

"Kick a tree for a week? I'd knock it down in about that time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:15 pm

Kataro nodded with a smile. "Yeah. I would too if I used my right leg. Considering it's metal, I'll be using my left. I have equipment already at the park so we won't hurt out legs when kicking the trees." He said, panting a little with every step. He pulled out his phone and looked at the time. 11:41 is what the clock read. He nodded and put his phone back in his pocket. Then he realized he left his short on the ground in front of the apartment. Which did nothing but reveal his tattoos and metal arm. He let out a sigh and just ran with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:29 pm

Spencer nodded; still keeping his pace. When they got to the park, he stopped where all of the trees were. Lots of them......so many of them. He knew that kicking the tree would give him a good deal of exercise. But he knew he would tire quickly, and he'd be sore for the next week or so.

"We could go kick the pole I ran into the other day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:36 pm

Kataro laughed a bit while pointing at Spencer, slightly mocking him. "Yeah! I bet you'd kick harder than you ever have!" He said with a smile. He exhaled before grabbing the equipment. He put on a large, red shin guard that covered the entire bottom half of his left leg. It looked kinda weird, like a giant shin... Sweater... Thingy... But it was definitely worth it. It was sturdy equipment that would block all impact from the tree. He began kicking the tree with that one leg. Yup. Feels good. He thought to himself. He began kicking over and over again. There was a three second intermission between each kick, giving him time to balance and breathe little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 11:08 pm

Spencer choked on the laugh in his throat; biting his upper lip to avoid smiling. Kataro looked like an idiot to be honest. But Spencer didn't say anything. He just stood there and watched for a little bit. He could just imagine what everybody else was thinking.

Then his laughing stopped. He looked over at the tree closest to him for a few seconds. . Now I've got to kick the tree....well.....maybe I can get out of doing this somehow.

"So all I have to--OHMYGAWDAFRIEDCHICKENSTAND......WITH CHICKEN NUGGETS."

Spencer pointed past Kataro's head at absolutely nothing; getting ready to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 11:18 pm

Kataro was in mid kick when he heard chicken nuggets. The kick suddenly intensified, swinging harder and faster than he ever did. He practically put a dent in the tree then turned and looked for a cart with wide eyes. He saw nothing and got REALLY confused. He turned to Spencer and saw him running across the park away from him. "You dork!" He shouted with a smile as he began running towards him. It was hard to run with a shin guard covering his shin, but he tried. As he ran, everything turned... Blue. Everything began to glow blue and everything froze. The people suddenly stopped moving, the birds stopped in mid air, the squirrels stopped running... Everything froze. He noticed that he and Spencer were still moving and got a little scared. His arms started to raise as his guard spiked up. He looked at Spencer in shock. "Spencer..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 11:43 pm

Spencer looked over his shoulder to see where Kataro was at; not paying attention to where he was going. A grin crossed his face, and he started to turn his head. Before he could do so, he slammed right into a bench. He flipped over the bar and landed right on his face.

"Eughhhhhhhhhhh........"

After a few moments of laying face down on the ground with his legs hanging in the air off of the bench, he turns his head and practically screams when he notices the face of a large dog right up in his own. Scrambling, he flips over once more onto his back before stumbling. That's when he noticed it. The person he'd landed on had froze. Along with the coffee he had just spilled. The dog was sniffing at the man's shoe....

What the hell.....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 11:54 pm

Kataro looked around in shock. There was nothing he could do but look around. Suddenly, Spencer appeared next to him, standing straight up. Then they were both standing straight up. But neither of them could move. Suddenly, two figures began to fade in before them. One was rather tall and one was pretty short. After moments, the two figures were completely visible. It was Hashina and her father. Kataro froze in fear. He was already frozen, but still. Hashina and her fathers eyes were glowing red and Hashina had her swords in hand. "Hello you two. My father cannot speak English well so I will relay a message from him to you. Ahem..." She said before pulling out a piece of paper and reading it. "Hello. My daughter has told me about the comfort and fun you both brought to her, despite her being a Kishin egg. She told me she enjoyed herself and didn't want to kill either of you. So. I have decided to grant both of you one wish. A single wish and nothing more." She read before putting the paper in her pocket and looking at them, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:05 am

Spencer's gaze shifted from Hashina to Kataro. He was still a little dumbfounded as to how he'd gotten over here so quick, and why they were unable to move, but when Hashina began speaking the letter from her father, he wasn't as tense, and calmed down a little. One wish......that was it. There were a lot of things he wanted to wish for. And he started to say the first thing on his mind.

"Well I......I would love a new--"

Then he paused. His gaze shifted to his feet where there wasn't anything but two, metal excuses for them. He choked on what he was going to say, but knew exactly what he wanted to say.

"I-I......I want my legs back...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:15 am

Kataro looked at Spencer and smiled. He looked at his ark and leg and nodded. "Yes. I'd like... I'd like me and Spencer's bodies' back to normal. Which means no mechanical limbs, no back braces, flesh and bone." Kataro said to Hashina. Hashina smiled and bowed slightly. She winked at Spencer and turned to her father, relaying the requests. The man nodded and looked at the two. Then a burst of wind and energy pushed both Spencer and Kataro back onto the ground. The man waved his hands at the two and a warm steam began to lift them up. The steam engulfed them completely, raising then from the ground. The steam was cool, yet warm at the same time, it felt relaxing. It surrounded their limbs and injuries, and began to burn. Kataro winced in pain but endured through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:28 am

Spencer clenched his fists when the burning started. He knew that once it was over, everything would be back to the way it used to be. He wouldn't have to worry about defending himself anymore. No more paralysis. No more nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:37 am

The searing pain slowly came to an end. The steam returned then to the grounds and began to flow away from them, going back into the hands of the man before them. Hashina giggled slightly then looked at her poppy. He nodded then looked at Kataro and Spencer. "Just because Hashina didn't kill you... Doesn't mean I won't." He said with a strong Japanese accent as he and Hashina began to fade away. Hashina shrugged as they faded, then vanished into thin air. The surrounding objects suddenly began to move once again. The birds, the squirrels, the people. Everything was back. Including missing limbs. Kataro looked down at his arm and leg. Skin... That what was there. He felt the breeze hit his arm and smiled. He almost cried. It was like being born all over again. He had his limbs back. He touched his right leg with his right arm and started to laugh. "I can feel then both!" He shouted with a smile. His eye began to tear up as he just stood there and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:47 am

Spencer clenched his eyes shut and reached one hand to his back. Right where he'd expected the hard metal to be at, there was skin. Flesh. Muscle. Everything he'd wanted back for such a long time. Then he pulled his pant legs up and got chills at the fact that he could feel them again. He'd even taken his shoes off to see if he could move his feet and his toes freely.

"I didn't think this could happen.......how......?.......I mean......HOLY SHET MY LEGS. THEY'RE REAL AGAIN."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:53 am

Kataro began jumping on one leg laughing still. "Ha! My leg! It's getting tired!" He said with a smile. Then he ran to the nearest tree and jumped into the air, spinning around and landing a HEAVY roundhouse kick on the tree with his right leg. The kick was so hard, some of the bark flew off. "Ah!!! Shit!!! That hurt!" He said as he fell on his back holding his leg. "YES!!! It HURT!!!" He said still laughing. By now, he was definitely crying and laughing at the same time. He was overwhelmed with happiness right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)   Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come, My Young Grassopper (Wafuru And I: P-P-P-Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next