Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE   Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 9:53 pm

Name: Freda Rin Yammamoto
Weapon: Claymore.
love intrest: none at the moment.
Sexual orientation: Fred is homosexual.
Apperence: Fred is of Japanese perents but was born in Scottland.
she has short black hair that is constantly the victim of different bad dye job each day.
she has suffered a sevear scar over the right side of her face and os mossing her right eye. the scars extend from the right side of her fore head to her chin crossing her eye.
she is verry well built whith an athletic buils and little fat on her body giveing her a athletic boyish fraim.
She tends to dress like a slob wareing the same clothing each day regardless if it has been washed.
sw wares gray denims a green military jacket and a black tshirt whith heavy boots..

Personality:
fred is verry rougth and tumble she is a typical tomboy and slacker who knows where her strengths lay.. pssst its hitting things till they stop twitching.
she loves underdogs and will stand to protect anyone she sees as oppressed or as a victim. despite her disfigurement she is verry easy going and can be a goof at times.
She is verry evenly tempered whith an amazeing tolerance level but is capeable of going beserk in battle.

history.
Fred was born in Japan but was raised in scotland whith her father after he split whith her mother.
he was a historian intrested in studdying similarities in combat from other cultures. whilr Fred was more intrested in lerning these combat techniques.
one night when she was 9 she left to play whith her freinds.running homt to ask for mony for the ice cream van..
she withessed a shadow eat her fathers soull.
the monster gave chase and launched an attack ripping out her right eye.
Fred swore revenge and even more to prevent anyone else from suffering loss.
she walked alone to Death City. even if she couldnt be a weapon Meister she would become a Fucht Meister by her self instead..

miscelanious.
Fred Loves Bacon. Nuff said.

BTW yes i read the rules.
and im verry dyslexic.. oh and art is en rout.
Back to top Go down

Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE   Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 9:12 pm

Okay, you clearly didn't read the rules. First off, if you had, you would have put the phrase in that shows that you have, in fact, read the rules.

Second, this app is, frankly, not up to the standards of the site. History, personality, and appearance are far too short, and the grammar and spelling is ATROCIOUS. I get that you have dyslexia, but that is no excuse for the the rather shoddy wordsmanship I see here.

Fix the grammar/spelling, put in the phrase that the rules require you to put in the app to show you read the rules, and make everything longer and more detailed. We don't ask for Tolkein, but we still have standards. If you require help, please PM a staff member.
Back to top Go down

Fred Yamamoto (WIP) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1