Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mär Heaven Universe!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mär Heaven Universe!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mär Heaven Universe!!!   Mär Heaven Universe!!! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 1:15 am

http://marforum.forumotion.com/

Hello, traveler, welcome to the magical and mysterious world of Mär Heaven! A universe of legendary creatures, heart racing battles, and magical weapons called Ärms. What is destined for you? Will you join the notorious and wicked Chess Pieces? The proud and nobel Cross Guard? The sly and willy Luberia theives? Or does something greater illuminate your path!? You must join the sensation to find out! Train and become a master weilder or knight! Fight alongside allies and climb the ladder of victory! Join the wonderful world of MÄR HEAVEN UNIVERSE!!!

-Ärm store to buy items
-A stadium for important battles
-Various places to RP at
-Join any of the diverse groups
-Staff positions available
-And Much MUCH MORE!!

WILL YOU JOIN THE UNIVERSE!? Mär Heaven Universe!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mär Heaven Universe!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mär Heaven Universe!!!   Mär Heaven Universe!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 12:23 am

Yeah, it's come to my attention that the main characters would still be alive, but older! So I'm letting a lucky few get to play one of the following original characters!

Dorothy-the witch

Princess Snow- She'd be older

Alan- he'd be older as well, second in command of the Cross Guard

Alviss- Is older, and is now leader of the Cross Guard

Jack-Is of course, older and is a captain of the Cross Guard

Nanashi- Leader of the Lubria theives, would be older

These characters will be given to people that are responsible enough not to go out of character and abuse the power, and the person has to have read the series or have a knowledge of the characters personality and history, so yeah it's advised you've read the series before you RP them. The people are only allowed ONE of the characters, if that person breaks any rules with the characters their privilege to RP the character will be taken away.

Ida Vixenheim
Admin

~~~~~~~~~

Zodiac knight chess pieces positions open! 10 slots left!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MODERATOR AND LIMITED ADMIN POSITIONS AVAILABLE

Also, New pretty scrolling home page message!~
Back to top Go down

Mär Heaven Universe!!!
Page 1 of 1