Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 9:44 pm

(THIS SITE IS BASED ON A SEVEN BOOK NOVEL MY FRIEND IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON... He in the progress of making the seventh book.)

Chaotic universe is a world of pure imagination. You can be a Master of Arts. Your art can be the art if darkness or the art of light or the art of door opening! You can choose what ever you want. But there are five forbidden arts: the art of kitemio (the art of summoning any thing at any time) The art of the Elements (you can control water earth fire air water) The art of the puppet master.(The art of controlling another persons body) The art of the death whip (its a whip that you have complete control over. You can make it go in any direction and it can stretch as far as you want it) I don't remember the last forbidden art but its awesome. XD

Levels and leveling
1) Moo-ski artist
2) Level 1- 11 Artist (Level 5 is powerful artist)
3) Elite Artist
4) Buac Artist (Beyond understanding and comprehension)

Skills and Arts

Seven Mastery's

1. Novice
2. Amateur
3. Apprentice
4. Expert
5. Master
6. True Master
7. Grand Master

These are the seven stages in the mastery of arts. ALSO! You can have as many arts as you want to, but it will be very hard to level them up AND harder to manage.

We haven really figured out how you are going to level up yet. But it's probably gonna depend on how many trainings you you post. (This site it still a work in progress)

Planet creation
There are several different galaxies. If you wanted to create a world that is completely based on soul eater, in the northern galaxy, you could do it. Or if you wanted to live in a naruto world, you could go there. But you would have to make a portal to get there.

Portals
Portals are how you get from galaxy to galaxy. The soul eater world could be in the west galaxy and the naruto world could be in the south. If you searched for naruto world for years, while you were in a different galaxy from it, you would never find it. You HAVE to make a portal to get to it. Each portal has a different print. If the soul eater worlds print was a fireball, you would have to draw the fireball perfectly.

Making portals
To make a portal, you have to use the tip of you finger(s) and draw a circle. Then you draw the portal print of wherever you're going inside the circle.

Power levels
You can become INSANELY strong in this world. When you first start of as a moo-ski level artist, you're pretty weak. You not even level one yet! But if you worked your way up to the Buac elite level, you'll be able to destroy entire planets with one move...... There is a character who's name is body hunter. He has the art of the puppet master. He so powerful in that art, that he can go to a planet and control every single person that's on it!!!!! Also. You can be a moo-ski artist, (which is the weakest) but be a true master in an art.

This site is not completely finished. We still need to gather more info on the world and powers and stuff like that. But for the most part, its complete!

(If you have any questions, you can ask me on the thread. THANKS FOR READING!! :) )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 10:06 pm

Lol. I forgot to actually put the site on here

http://chaoticuniverse.freeforums.org/index.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 10:41 pm

Joined. But I has a question.... What are "Rhyens" and "Carntas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 10:44 pm

Just ignore that. We're still working on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 10:45 pm

Carnta is kinda like the energy you have to use your arts. But we're still getting all the properties together and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 10:59 pm

ALSO!!! There is a group of people called the chiefs. If you use one of the forbidden arts, and they sense you using it. They will come after you. The chiefs are also VERY powerful. If you use a forbidden art you will be hunted down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:00 pm

O_O whoa. Yessir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 11:30 pm

By the way. After you make your account you can instantly start RP-ing. There is no email activation or anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 4:15 am

this sounds pretty cool. I may try it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts   Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Universe/World Conflicts
Page 1 of 1