Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 46 with the weird professor?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Room 46 with the weird professor? Empty
PostSubject: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:15 pm

With the welcoming first bell, the sound of cluttering feet, carelessly dropped backpacks, and unenthusiastic rumps meeting their assigned seats filled the ears of the weary figure standing with his back to the class. And these were the good ones he mumbled to himself as if he were auditioning for the lead role of a master detective for a Hollywood blockbuster. His own restless eyes, without turning his head, began to scan the shadows the students left across the board as they entered his room. He began mentally, making note of the sizes of the figures trying to depict what they would look like in his mind. It was exciting and horrifying at the same time. He had recently beened asked to mentor over a class of individuals by the DWMA's very own, one and only principle. And while this was a big honor, the terror of responsibility dawned across his face.

He picked up a sharpie and wrote the first half of the lesson plan cheerfully but his thoughts would soon get the best of him once more. Nervously he'd continue to write the plan out with the dull side of the marker, allowing a high pitch, awkward squeaky noise to erode the room. Sweat would drip down his neck while thoughts such as "What if im not cut out for this? What if they dont like me!? What if i faaaaaaaail!?!" His extreme doubt stopped him in his tracks. He continued to face the board, unwilling to reveal his face. This reminded him of his grade school days but no wait, things wete better now. He was an adult now, he wasnt going to freak out, he wasnt going to freak out, he wasnt hoing to freak out!

The startling late bell caused him to fall down in his chair which landed backwards on the ground, allowing the teacher to view his shocked class. With a puff of his bangs the professor greeted his class with a formalWhats up? The only thing his pupils could do is stare in confusion. The professor dodnt bother to get up, instead he directed his head to the door to see his last minute stampeding students. Oh, more fresh meat? So nice of you to join us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:21 pm

Yume kind of jumpy at the word 'fresh meat' and quickly made her way to one of the front desks sitting at her assigned place. She didn't really pay attention to what had happened in the class and only just noticed now that the teacher was upside down sitting in a chair. She decided it was best to keep her mouth shut and look away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:32 pm

Jessie came into the classroom hurried, but not running, wearing her usual, pretty emotionless face. Aside from Sarah, there was pretty much no one who could lure her into any real moods. She took a quick glance around, noticing the teacher lying on the floor with his chair. She stopped for a short moment, shrugged and let the lollipop in her mouth crack, while she moved onto her seat in the front row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:34 pm

Rashard made his way last inside of the class, as usual, considering he had to hold up his pants all the way there. Upon his entrance, Rashard scanned his area to find some smart person to sit by. During his search he spotted his scheduled sitting upside down on his chair. "Da' Hell?" he unintentionally made a scene. "This joke is our teacher? What kind of bull shit is this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:42 pm

The professors welcoming expressiin changed after the boys comment. He struggled for the next minute or to to sit properly in his chair. What kind of bull shit is this my dear you ask? Well ask yourself this. Why must it be bull shit? Why can it not be the cattle of thy mothers womb? When we compare the two, obviously, we'd prefer to take the cattle. The vattle is a symbol of a new. Without cattle, their would not be any bulls here today. No bulls mean no bull shit. No bull shit means a boring life. The professor, that quick found himself off topic and wasnt going to stop unless he was told to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:47 pm

Yume was amused by his speech, couldn't help but chuckle at the rambling. He somehow managed to prevent her from getting distracted, and she respected those kind of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:51 pm

"DO YA'LL EVEN HERE THIS!? THERES NO WAY HEHE'S REALLY A PROFESSIONAL MEISTER!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:55 pm

Jessie was already annoyed by the apparently empty-headed and screaming clown entering the classroom, but the professor made her frown immediately. He was apparently quite knowledgable, but at the same time he was exceedingly annoying, just the type of person Jessie couldn't stand. She noticed the professor basically taking a breath to continue his ramble and decided to stop him, for her nerves sake. First, she spit the crunched remains of what was once the stick of her lollipop at his face, before lecturing him with an obviously annoyed undertone. "Yeah, prof, we get it. That dude is a goon and you like to blab. Could you PLEASE start the lesson now, else I might get a headache."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:59 pm

Heading his polite pupils words he said one last thing to RasharkActually i am the professor young man. He began. You know, you remind me of a person i use to know... Purple hair, soft face, a sour charm! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:03 pm

"Gay much?" Rashard snapped before randomly throwing himself in a desk right beside yumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:08 pm

Um no, wait, so you arent a girl trying to hard to be a male?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:10 pm

Yume just looked at the guy crashing besides her for a second. Then looked away. She did want to tell him to shut up. Imagining herself actually saying it and it working. But she knew things weren't that easy, and she wasn't in the mood to pick a fight. She absentmindedly started doodling in her notebook when the class became restless. She flinched when the professor made that last sentence. Bad question... She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:16 pm

Once Jessie realized that she had been ignored entirely, her mood switched from annoyed to pissed, the vein at her head pounding, the girl gritting her teeth. First she snapped at the goony doofus spouting randomness. "Would Mister "Gaymuch" be so kind as to shut the fuck up?!" Her head shot around to the professor who had dared to ignore her entirely. "And if you, sir, keep babbling random nonsense, I will certainly forget school regulations and sew that mouth shut." Her hair was sending green sparks everywhere, close to igniting in the fake-flame phenomena she was experiencing since a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:20 pm

The professor directed his head to his class, knowing that fun and jokes had a time of their own but academics came first. I'd like to apologize for the unsettling welcome for starters. May I ask how many of you have partners?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:21 pm

Sarah peeked her head into the room, catching sight of Jessie already in almost-nuclear mode. She quickly slid through the door, hoping her tardiness would be missed in the outburst, and stealthily crawled up beside her weapon, sitting in the seat beside her and resting a hand on her shoulder. "Hun, calm down."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:24 pm

Jessie noticed her meister entering immediately and growled at her words, whispering to her. "The prof talks annoying babble and that dude over there is a goon..." Though the prof returning his attention to the class calmed her a bit, along with Sarah's presence, her hair stopped spitting flames. "Finally." She raised her hand in response to the professors question, signalling that she had a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:25 pm

Yume raised her hand. "Only temporarily though..." She mumbled almost unheard. Calvin was a nice guy, but he already had other weapons. She wasn't even sure how useful she would be. She hadn't met the other weapons yet so she wasn't really sure what they were like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:30 pm

After having carved a few skulls on his desk, Rashard glanced up to see, he was one of very few people without a partner. "Weapons are too hard to find... I rather rely on my own guns!" He flexed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:51 pm

Ahh, I see. Perhaps if you were to control that temple of yours you wouldn't be alone.... the professor suggested in a light smile. For today your in luck, we won't be getting into any soul resident activities, but in the future, by the end of this week so to speak, you will need a partner in order to complete our exercises or else..... I will have no choice but to drop you from this class.... a moment of intent stares dart across the room before the professor ruins it by spinning in his chair like a little kid. That goes for all of you! Wheee, wheeeeeee, wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:57 pm

Yume felt really uneasy now. Having a temporary meister wouldn't guarantee her to stay in class. She hoped she would find herself a meister that wasn't already occupied and kind enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:00 pm

Jessie was about to return to her normal expressionlessness, when the professor spinning like a kid made her facepalm hard. "See, that's what I mean..." She took a deep breath, re-focusing in case the prof would actually start teaching now.

OOC: Btw. Post Order: Prof-Yume-Me-Sleek-Xal-Rash

Last edited by Ithaqhua on February 23rd 2015, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:01 pm

Late on his first day Vincent was in a panic. He sprinted down the halls of DWMA with his face glued to a small new-student map as he hunted down his class room. His sneakers squeaked up a storm in his mad dash, he was sorry for making a ruckus, but his greatest concern was getting to class on time. When the bell rang he basically jumped out of his skin and somehow went even faster until he finally reached his class room. He barged in and threw himself on his hands and knees shoving his spiky hair into the floor "I'm sorry I'm so late. Please forgive me professor!" The poor weapon was speaking through ragged breaths, he hadn't ran like that in a long time. He glanced around the room without raising from his knees and realized he was the last student in and immediately bowed his head again "I am terribly sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:07 pm

The professor then stopped spinning and foot by foot, slowly rolled himself to the new student, inspected him and demanded he go get a tardy slip before slowly returning to his desk. The professor then glanced up at the clock realizing he had already waisted 30 minutes of class with sheets nonsense. Without a further delay, the professor handed out a vast amount of copies of 10 page per tested, designated on what they would learn that unit. (Types of beings, soul residence, death scythe requirements, etc)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:21 pm

Sarah turned to Jessie, giving her a big grin and glad that her own tardiness had been wholly ignored by the teacher.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 5:34 pm

Rashard snatches himself a test and skims through it, noting what questions he already knew in advance. The exam didnt appear difficult or, at the very least, easy either. It was a normal standarized test like any other. It was either you knew it or you didnt, pass or fail kind of ordeal.

Rashard scribbles his name on his paper and starts his test without the "Okay" from his professor. It had only been day one but he could tell that with this clown teaching them it would be a loooong year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 46 with the weird professor?   Room 46 with the weird professor? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 46 with the weird professor?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next