Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Stuff.   Stuff. I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 9:52 pm

I've never brought this up, but I think I've mentioned it before.

Last year my dad bought me a project version of my dream car as a restoration since we don't get to do things that often. It's kind of kicked me off on what I want to do for my career, so I was just wondering if you guys had anything you've always wanted to do because it interests you. Mine has to be classic/vintage car restoration, vehicle design, and mechanical engineering c: I wish to go to the Universal Technical Institute if or when I get the chance. Wbu
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff.   Stuff. I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 12:00 am

To tell the truth I went from wanting to be a Game Designer in middle school to wanting to be a great animator like Haiyo Mitozaki. I still dream of going to college one day to try and pursue this goal. Although current events may delay me for a while. I guess that's why they're called dreams T-T
Back to top Go down

Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff.   Stuff. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 8:51 pm

Haha. I have a love/hate relationship with dreams. It almost feels like you've accomplished them, and it's always a great feeling. But then it kinda drops you down when you realize you haven't. I daydream a lot and stay in my own personal space getting the feeling of actually doing what I wish. That's why I listen to music. It helps me dream. ;D
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff.   Stuff. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 9:00 pm

I got dem big ole dreams. Wanna be a voice actor, animator, maybe both, Also, get big on youtube. An actor. Lots of big stuff, like a champ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff.   Stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff.
Page 1 of 1