Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 8:43 pm

A scrawny, dirty teenage girl was talking the streets. Her ragged white hair touching her back, swaying as she walked. She was wearing a simple white dress, and was barefoot.

"Why...why...why....." She mumbled to herself almost absent mindily. It was obvious this girl wasn't mentally stable, and almost looked like a wounded wild animal. She let out a shriek and started beating her head with her fist. "I DONT WANNA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 9:03 pm

Matt walks out of a building, hands in his pockets, followed by a black cat. He notices a girl walking around barefoot, screaming. He senses her soul wavelength and suddenly turns pale. He begins shuddering, and his cat attempts to console him, by rubbing against him."W-w-what... That can't b-be," he mumbles,"A-a-a Kishin egg?" he stammers. Matt stares at the girl, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 9:08 pm

Angel fell onto her knees and started pounding the ground with her fist. "I won't! I WON'T I WON'T!" Her fist soon became bloody, but the blood..... was black. "There's an easy target close to you. You're going to kill him. The smooth voice in her head ordered her. Angel spun around until she saw the boy. Her red eyes widened in horror. "Get away from here!" She shrieked frantically.

She sprinted towards him and grabbed his shoulders. "GET OUT OF HERE!" She shouted at him, shaking him violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 9:22 pm

Matt is scared out of his wits. His cat runs away, whimpering. He remembers the night his parents were killed. FLASHBACKA cacophonous noise breaks the silence of a peaceful night. Matt awakes with a start and hears the sound of a lock jiggling. Who could that be? His parents were home, and no one else lived with them, so it was obviously a robber. His house door banged open and a stranger gracefully walks in. He is wearing a long white trenchcoat, which has a collar and a splash of red -blood?- on it. The man is holding a gun. The stranger climbs up the stairs and into his parent's room. Matt is unable to move. It's not because he's afraid, it feels as though a force is keeping him paralyzed. A gunshot is heard from his parent's bedroom. The spell is suddenly lifted and Matt runs around his room, grabbing his things in a mindless rush to leave. He ran out the door, but caught a glimpse of something terrifying. The stranger seemed to be a holding a glowing blue orb. He placed it in his mouth and gulped. Could that have been a soul? Matt ran out the door, tears streaming from his eyes. He ran, from his childhood home, from his past , and into the unknown.*FLASHBACK OVER*Matt continues trembling violently. The girl's eyes are horrifying, although he can see something in them. Pain, maybe even struggle. He decides to follow her advice, but once again, he's paralyzed. "I-I," he stammers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 10:19 pm

Angel dropped to her knees again and started to convulse. It was violent and terrifying and after a few moments she fell limp. When Angel stood up again her entire aura had changed. She stood tall, and proud. A wicked smile was on her face and her eyes oh her eyes... Were completely black. She scratched her hair and pulled a few loose strands out. She grabbed the kids shoulders again and lowered her face to his.

"You shoulda ran, kid."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 12:52 am

[Ooc: Hope its okay if I pop in. Misery needs some love. x3 ]

Recon, what was the point of this? Walking around the city of Death to probe for weaknesses or potential "children" for Caretaker to experiment with. The only reason Misery wanted to do this was because she knew the chance of someone ending her miserable existence was very high. Allister wasn't about to let that happen but he wasn't gonna blow her cover either. He was doing his best to shield their souls so the DWMA didn't hunt them down five minutes after they entered the city.

Misery walked down the streets of Death City wrapped in her bandages, looking like a moody teenager. She looked around the buildings trying to find anything potentially benifitial or fatal. A hop skip and a turn away she walked into a bit if a situation. It looked almost like a potential fight, but Misery knew better, there was so much madness in the air she could choke on it. Sounds like she had a potential "recruit" and another soul for Allister.

Misery walked over to the girl from the side, knowing well it was a potentially deadly choice. So obviously she would take her chances. [B]"You... Come with us, my Master wants to meet you. Don't resist and you won't end up in Allister's belly."[\b] Allister remained silent, concentrating, and Misery blankly stared at the girl, showing nothing but emptiness and hopelessness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 4:42 pm

Matt looked at the Kishin egg. Not only were her eyes black, but she had assumed a scary calmness. This was horrifying. Matt wished now, more than ever that he had a weapon. There was that one guy at the cafe, what was his name- Kennith? They were probably going to end up partnering, but he wasn't 100% sure. And then it struck him.m
Matt had a small switchblade in his
backpocket. He tried to reach for it stealthyly, although that was hard when that terrifying... thing
was holding him by the shoulders. He finnaly reached it and grabbed the knife. He thrust it forward with all his force and managed to stab it in the stomach. Black blood burst out and wieled into a solid form, slightly resembling dry black clay. The thing seemed oblivious to the fact that it has just been injured, and the wound seemed to be closing up. This was getting worse and worse. Suddenly, he sensed something- another soul?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 5:32 pm

Ooc: idoc you are always welcomed <3 Okay so Angel my character when she gets taken over by the black blood I address her as "Not Angel" just to clear up any confusion

Not Angel let out a loud laugh and plucked the switch blade and held it in front of her face. "Silly boy. Black blood can't be cut! Hahahah! And if I do get cut-" she took the blade and sliced her tongue in two, only for the black blood to reconnect it together. "I heal! Hahahah!" She grabbed the boys face hard and pushed his lips together much like a fish face. "Let's see if your tongue can do that! Hahahah!" She shoved her dirty fingers into his mouth and pulled out his tongue.

It was then she realized she was being addressed. Holding the boys tongue firm in her hand she turned to the girl. "Allister? Never heard of him. If he wants my services he's going to need to contact the witch I work for." Not Angel said plainly, almost as if she were used to this sort of inquiry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 7:12 pm

Matt feels a sharp pain in his tongue. He felt blood begin leaking, and hoped that Kishin thing won't pull it out. He went over ideas in his head. After a second of thinking, he decided on one. He had to be fast. Matt gripped his knife tightly and chopped off the the egg's hand, the one holding his tongue. It fell off and let go of him and Matt took his chance. He ran, dodging into a dark alley, and hid in a trash can. There was, however, another presence there.

OOC: Idoc, this is your cue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 8:06 pm

OOC: cutting off her hand with a switchblade is a little out there, not to forget the fact she has black blood which would have hardened before you got half way through :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 8:34 pm

Ooc: Could I join?

Carmine was taking a stroll through Death City, when he heard people screaming and running away from something. So he decided to go towards it. When he was walking up he saw a kid run and hide in a trash can so he decided to acknowledge him.  "Could I ask you what you are doing hiding in a trash can?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 10:20 pm

OOC: Sure you can join, Ark

Matt was rather taken aback by the stranger. How dare she question his ways? Maybe he was in a trash can cause he wanted to. Maybe it was a guy thing. Truly, though, he was scared. A Kishin egg? He didn't expect to ever run into one. "Well, it's definetly not the Kishin egg going batshit crazy around the corner, that's for sure, " he said sarcastically, while gripping his knife, now coated with black blood.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 11:35 pm

Misery blankly watched the events unfold as they happened. "She has a Witch Allister... what should we do?" At that point Allister saw no point in hiding anymore. He completely relaxed his earlier concentration and a pulse ran through Misery's body.

Misery reacted with a pained expression and she twisted and turned her body and limbs in really uncomfortable positions. It was then that she shrieked as Allister emerged from her back. First as a mass of black blood, but then it started to solidify into his true form. Misery then hung limp with her head down.

"Too many have seen us my lady." He then bent down to whisper in his Meister's ear. "You must kill them." Misery smiled widely before Allister changed into a spear in her right hand. She then looked up quickly at Not Angel and threw the spear at her.

"No longer will you suffer the hell that is this life.
."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 12:32 am

OOC: I'm going to continue as if angel didn't get her hand cut off, but allowed the boy to escape. Next time something like that gets pointed out though please be sure to edit it accordingly.

Not angel frowned when the boy scampered off and turned to watch the new girls transformation. "Oh how lame! Is black blood being handed out to anything these days?" She grumbled.

In the next moment she had a spear thrust into her stomach, rather close to where she was stabbed earlier. Not Angel began to giggle as she pulled out the spear. "At this rate I'm going to get a stomach ache. Hahahah! Get it? Cause I've been stabbed twice now in the stomach? Hahah!" She looked at the spear and shrugged, tossing it aside.

"Do you wanna like, team up and get that brat back? Or continue this pointless fight that isn't going to go anywhere due to the fact we both have black blood?" She asked, tilting her head in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 6:59 pm

Ooc: I'm gonna pull carmine out of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)   A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Keshin egg taking a stroll.... (Open)
Page 1 of 1