Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:41 pm

Shade soared high above the sandy desert floor, the night wind whistling through his hair as he beat his wings.  'This must be the stupidest, most ill-advised errand ever.' He thought to himself.  He had received word that the DWMA had documents on the location of the Chronicles, and the young mage refused to allow an unfathomably powerful death deity and his organization of several hundred trained meisters armed to the teeth with demon weapons stand between him and the Chronicle of Ages.  As he saw the lights of Death City ahead, he landed, folding his wings into his cloak, before whispering, "Activate Soul Protect." Instantly, he felt his connection to his natural soul magic vanish as his skin tingled and his head grew warm.  He didn't need a mirror to know that his skin had darkened and that his hair had turned jet-black, and he drew his cloak around himself tightly.  Opening his right eye, he was startled to see an immensely large and powerful aura surrounding the entire city.  Shuddering, he forced his gaze back in front of him, and stepped through the wall, and into the city, a single, grim realization on his mind.

'Death.'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:23 pm

Anna appeared near him. She looked around and she started wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:33 pm

He walked through the quiet streets, glancing up at the looming, comical citadel that was the DWMA. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a yellowed piece of parchment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:35 pm

Anna appeared behind him "Booooh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:42 pm

Shade twisted around and leaped backwards, eyeing the young girl suspiciously. Her soul was energetic, but strictly controlled. He was amazed at the self-discipline that she possessed, along with her whimsical spirit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:47 pm

Anna: "Good evening, mister" She said with a calm voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:51 pm

Deciding that the girl was of no threat to him, Shäden nodded, closing his right eye again. "Hello," he replied quietly. "And who would you be?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:55 pm

Anna bowed "My name is Anna Kozak. I'm a meister in Shibusen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:01 pm

Shade tensed momentarily, rethinking his earlier conclusion. He would have to be careful. "Excuse me, but could you show me the quickest route to the academy? I have business to conduct there."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:06 pm

Anna noded "Yeah Sure. Follow me." She started walking towards the academy. "By the way what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:24 pm

He strode after her. "My name?" He faltered. "It's... Blanc."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:27 pm

Anna started climbing up the stairs "Blanc? Uhm..Okay. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:31 pm

Shade followed her as the two drew closer and closer to the academy. He felt a sharp pain in the side of his head. 'No! Not here! Definitely not here!! If I have an attack here, I'll have to release Soul Protect!'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:34 pm

Anna turned around "Hey..Uhm..Are you okay?" She looked worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:41 pm

"Yes, I'm fine," he replied cooly, mentally panicking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:44 pm

Anna was curious "So.. " She started climbing up the stairs again "What do you think about Death City, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:48 pm

'Crowded.' Shade thought to himself. Loud, cramped, choked.' "It's very...interesting, I suppose." He calmed himself down slowly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:52 pm

Anna: "Ah..Uhm Okay." She finally reached the academy "Okay! This is the DWMA"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:58 pm

Shade stared up at the enormous building before him. He wondered how many witches had fallen to it's inhabitants. Too many to count. The thought made him sick. His hands tightened involuntarily and his face twisted into a murderous glare.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:00 pm

Anna looked at him, curious. Then she crossed her arms "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:10 pm

Shade turned to face the girl, twitching with barely suppressed fury. That girl was one of them. Like the others, she arrogantly set out enforcing the same twisted justice that forever condemned his kind to a life of fear and terror. Leaving them to wither away and die as they grew strong feeding upon the souls of their victims. His lips twisted into a snarl, as he fixed his icy grey glare upon the girl.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:14 pm

Anna sighed "Now I understand..You're a witch. I have a good advice for you..Calm down. I won't hurt you if you're a good person and if you don't wanna hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:22 pm

Shäden leaped for the door, ripping it open and darting inside. He shot around corners, ricocheted off walls, and leaped through rooms, until he came across a set of enormous double doors bearing the Grim Reaper's Skull emblem. He reached forward, then turned as he heard footsteps echoing behind him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:28 pm

Anna ran after him "Hey... Nobody is gonna hurt you. Even if someone try, I'm gonna protect you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:42 pm

Shade pulled the doors open, and ran into a room filled with all sorts of objects. Huge statues, strange devices, and more. But what caught the young mage's eye was a wall covered with framed pieces of parchment. Shade pulled his own scrap of paper from his cloak, and unfolded it. He studied it for a moment, then pulled a frame from the wall. He then looked all over the wall, but found nothing of the other two documents. Whirling around, he stored the frame in his cloak, then leaped high over the girl, landing on the far side of the room. He turned to the young murderer and spat, "Not going to hurt me? Idiot, that is the entirety of your academy's purpose. Look up the word 'genocide' in a dictionary." Then he slammed the doors shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)   A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lone Witch's Stroll Into Danger (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next