Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] Empty
PostSubject: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 10:08 pm

Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] -Road-Kamelot-dgray-man-35663095-500-429_zps1d51920aDeath City: Hook Cemetery: 10:21pm

Franky had been having a lot of fun lately. She was making new friends and getting a kick out of hanging with them. Not only that, but her friends both knew and accepted (more or less) that she was an "Undead Enchantress!" Zombie wasn't a very fitting title for her. After all a girl has to feel important. Anyway, her friends were all and good, but Franky was feeling rather... Lonely.

She needed a little... companionship, and that's what she was planning on getting tonight. She had on her white flower dress along with her "ragged" black stockings and well you get it right? (Use picture for visual aid) On the way to the Cemetery Franky found a few kids that were outside of a house that looked like a big party.

Franky although social, didn't really like going to parties... except on Halloween. Mainly cause she loves scaring everyone with her "Realistic Costume." Franky and her group had headed towards the center wall of the cemetery gate. Two guys, two girls, and Franky. She figured if she got bored with one she could go to the other. Or both, why not?

So Franky sat on a tombstone; her tombstone, and started to chat up with her guests. They had a little spin the bottle thing going and it seemed to be getting good, until the boys heard a little twig crack and an owl hoot and got scared like a couple of pussies. Franky had then turned her attention to one of the girls and had leaned in for a little action. The girl was bright red, how adorable. Franky loved being other girls first "experiment." It was the best kind of kiss.

Only the other girl heard "footsteps" and grabbed Franky's little experimental friend away for comfort. Now they all were acting like pussies. Franky rolled her eyes and suddenly leaned back off her tombstone and tunneled into the ground. When the others noticed she was gone they looked back around only to see a hand grabbing one of the guys ankles from underground. There was a "manly cry" and within seconds, poof!

Franky emerged from the ground and dusted herself off. She crossed her arms and pouted. "Damn it! All my hard work and nothing to show for it. And I was so close to turning that girl." Franky smiled feeling clever till she heard a loud snap of a branch. She turned around to see a skinny figure trugging through the fog. Franky raised an eyebrow. "Hey, you there, you give us deadies a bad name. Come over here and face me like you have a back bone." Franky tilted her head as the figure started to slowly walk closer. Who was this person?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 11:05 pm

((OOC: Hmm, not sure whether to join or not I mean, it would be cool for Matt to have someone in their life in that way, but won't it be awkward when Ken talks to her, since you'll be rp-ing with yourself, Idoc-senpai?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 11:19 pm

Tool looked at the girl who was talking to her and at the tone and word choice she had used Tool decided that she wanted a fight. "Face me" she figured was a fighting term like others used and Tool was also compelled by the order to do so as well. She then began sprinting towards her target, keeping low to the ground before skidding under the girls feet and aiming a powerful jab at the side of her knee. This strike she knew if used properly would snap the bone sideways or at the very least tear the tendon. Tool's mind was clear in the heat of the beginnings of combat, as well as the removing of the fog in her head at receiving a clear cut order. A small voice came from between her lips as she spoke softly during her assault "Order confirmed. Execution implemented."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 12:37 am

The next thing Franky saw was a flash, a shimmer in the air, and a parting of the fog in the shape of a tunnel. The next thing she felt, was a chain reaction of unique proportions. Franky had felt the contact with the side of her knee, resulting in snap of bone. This resulted in a big rush of pain, but in Franky's mind, pain was turned to pleasure, so when her brain received the signal of pain, instead of transmitting the normal, "Ow that hurts like a bitch" feeling, Franky got a "Oh god you know how to hit me in all the right ways" feeling. Resulting in a fall to the ground as well as a simultaneous moan from the zombie.

The undead temptress swore she felt her heart jump out of her chest. A gray blush over her face, breathing heavy, Franky wasn't expecting that, but she sure as hell was loving it. She laid there for a moment, basking in the sensation before she decided it was time to tend to her injury. Franky grabbed her bent lower leg and snapped the bone back in place. Another moan escaping her lips, she used her wavelength to form a sort of support inside her bone. It was like using her Soul Needles but in a way that was more medical than offensive.

Franky then tried to pick herself up but her body was still in shock from the surprise. Not the kind of shock you would suspect though, this was Franky after all. If she wanted she could stop her body from feeling pain, but she enjoyed pain far too much to even think about doing that. She looked to the rather petite girl standing over her. She tried to form the words in her head clearly before trying to speak. *pant* "Hey... *pant* could you maybe... *pant* help me off the ground? *pant* After all you kinda put me here, it's only fair... *pant*"

Franky wasn't totally sure why this girl had broke her a new one, haha, but she figured it maaaaay have been her tone when addressing her. "I think *pant* we started off on the wrong foot, heh heh, or the wrong ground... he he. So, you have my attention..." Franky took a look at the girl's face. "I... think I have your attention... more of less... So, what's your name then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 12:53 am

Tool looked down impassively at the woman on the ground before putting her hand out and grasping her's in a surprisingly strong grip that was disproportionate to her size. Yanking the other woman to her feet with ease she spoke blankly "My name is Tool." and that was all that came from her lips in that soft yet monotone whisper. Tool toke a single step back and merely looked into the eyes of the girl she had assaulted with consent and cocked her head to the side "Usually people do not get up after they have their knee snapped and their tendon shredded." she said once more in her iconic emptiness. Tool's long brown hair was tossed in the small wind that passed by to reveal the blank look on her small, button face. Tool's confusion also stemmed from the uncharacteristic noises the girl had made, instead of cries of anguish it was something else... something odd and unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 1:14 am

Franky was a bit surprised by the girl's strength, so much she actually looked surprised until she was able to stand up properly. "Quite a grip there, and fast too, I'm a little impressed, and I never get impressed." Franky listened to the girl as she stated her name. Oh my, her tone, it was like... so, unreadable. Franky should know, she can usually tell what someone is thinking or feeling just by face and tone. This girl, had nothing to read. Was she a Kishin Egg? No, she wouldn't have let Franky recover that long, or help her up for that matter. In fact, Franky hated to admit it, but if she wanted, this girl could have... well, not killed her, that was kinda... not possible. But Franky would probably be watching her own body parts flying around.

"Tool huh, like, a wrench, or in your case, I'd say Hammer." Franky put her pointer finger and thumb between her chin in thought. She was trying to put peaces together but had nothing to go on. It wasn't till she mentioned Franky's quick recovery that she snapped out of her thought process and looked st her knee then at Tool. "I take it you've never met a Dead American before?" Franky looked at the girl a moment, her face blank, no reaction. "A Zombie? Y'know, Uhhhh brains!?" Seconds later, nothing. "I take it you don't watch a lot of horror films..."

Franky started to tap her foot, a sign she was getting a bit riled up. Okay, what doesn't show emotion no matter what you say or do? "Are you a Soul Doll, or maybe a Puppet? A Robot?" Franky took a quick look over the girl. "A sexy robot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 1:28 am

Tool blinked slowly at her and said simply "I am not any of those things. I have seen plenty of dead american's because I was the one who killed them. I do not watch movies. If you are a Zombie then you are at an advantage." her voice never wavered and she never once moved except to blink and move her lips. The thin dress fluttering in the wind, pressing itself against her form revealing all of her small curves, and clinging to her small frame. The last thing she spoke was "If I have impressed you with such a small feat then you are easy to impress."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 1:50 am

Franky stood there as she had been, chin leaning between thumb and finger, listening, looking, thinking. So she was right about one thing, this girl was dangerous, and Kishin or not, she could very well rip Franky apart. She mentally laughed at the "seen many Dead Americans" thing. That appealed to Franky's dark sense of humor, even though she knew this girl was serious. Franky felt a little pride when she said she was "at an advantage." So she knew what a zombie was capable of? Interesting. Franky couldn't help but look at the curves of this girl's body as the wind blew her dress.

She felt another one of those heart jumping sensations, what was with that? Was it because Franky had that pleasure rush? Because this girl was dangerous? Because she was... so, nice to look at... wait, EASILY IMPRESSED? WHAT!? FRANKY STEINBECK? EASY TO IMPRESS? Oh, nonononono. Not tonight, not any night! Franky crossed her arms. "Hey, what do you mean "easy to impress?" Not every girl as tiny and cute as you can break bones I'll have you know. Especially mine. I'm a Zombie girl, and contrary to popular belief, Zombies aren't fragile! How'd you do that anyway? I could barely see you a minute ago when you snapped my knee. And that strength... that, sexy strength... *cough* Well um, anyway, how'd you do that?"

Franky was flustered, she NEVER, got flustered. SHE made OTHERS feel flustered, not the other way around. Who was this girl? Where was she from? What was she? And why couldn't she stop looking at her? Franky has seen a few cute girls but this one... she was doing something. Franky didn't know what, or how, but she was doing something. Did Franky smoke a bad cigarette or something? Did those kids drug her? Was she even awake? What the hell man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 7:59 pm

Tool let the woman speak to her as she simply gazed impassively at the eyes of the Zombie. As she listened though her eyes began to analyze Franky, looking at her head downwards. Starting at the shoulders then into the chest then waist then finally to her legs. The thoughts running through her head were simply that of 'How to disable this person' though to an onlooker it might seem like she was leering an checking Franky out. After she listened to the end of Franky's words she opened her mouth and uttered "You are easy to impress if such a simple thing makes you so. As for my size... that only means what I am capable of is that much more likely to catch someone off-guard such as yourself. As for you being a Zombie I went with the obviously correct assumption that your anatomy is the same as a human... only it will require more than usual force to break you. On this point I was also correct as you did break. As to how I could do that... it is quite simply the result of training. If my speed or power surprise or impress you as you claim then that means you aren't strong." Tool's words were as monotone as ever though there were quite a few more than usual. She began to flex and pop her fingers to release some of the tension in them. Tool then cocked her head to the side as she analyzed more of what she said as the word 'sexy' had shown up more than once and proceeded to ask one question "What is... sexy?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 5:06 pm

Franky wasn't sure, but she swore she saw Tool looking her over while she was talking to her. Although that thought was put to the side, because Franky was more interested in the things Tool was saying right now. Although she didn't like them very much. W-what? She... first she calls her Easily Impressed, and now... now she was calling her...weak...WEAK!? Why that little... this girl this... this... Tool! Why she auto. "You talk tough for a girl that landed one sneak attack. You don't even know how... wait, what did you say?"

Franky took a step closer to Tool. "Y-you don't know what sexy means? Haven't you ever been called sexy before? Hasn't anyone, y'know... shown any affection or love to you? Haven't you ever been with a person before?" Franky took a thought about that last question. "No, I mean, hasn't anyone, y'know, touched you before... like to show their feelings towards you?" Franky took another step towards her.

"A boyfriend? Girlfriend maybe? Hell, even a Mother or Father?" Franky asked feeling kind of sympathetic. I mean Franky could be a total bitch, but even total bitches deserve a little real love once in a while. Did this girl even KNOW what love was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 7:10 pm

Tool blinked her eyes slowly and listen calmly before replying "It wasn't a sneak attack for I was standing in front of you before it happened." her voice as emotionless as ever "I do not know what sexy is for that is why I asked. No one has ever called me that before. Affection is... pain... and strictness... Love is... I wouldn't know." Tool then took an unconscious breath and replied furthered "As for someone to show affection... my original masters were quite affectionate with many rules and beating they gave me... as for people to touch me only one... it was rough and forced... it was a great pain... and at the end of the experience I was almost dead." her voice never gave away anything as it kept flat, emotionless and utterly monotone. "My parents... I didn't know them... I was told they were not important... that I was to forget them so I did."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 7:51 pm

Franky was tempted to define the definition of a sneak attack, before... Franky listened to what Tool had said, and honestly Franky could hardly believe it all. But it definitely explained... the nothingness. Dear Death this girl had been brainwashed by traumatization! Franky felt... well not very good about her attitude. But how could she possibly help this girl? Wait, what was she saying? Franky had come back from Death, she could do whatever she wanted to do. And right now... this girl needed a lesson in compassion and real love.

"My dear... now I understand it all. You've been through hell. To- no, that's not right. I'm not going to call you by that anymore." Franky tapped her chin in thought for a moment before she snapped her fingers and placed her hands on her hips. "Honey!" " I'll call you Honey, from now on.

Franky got right in front of To- Honey, her face almost touching hers, but only foreheads made soft contact. "You've been through so much Hun, and those men, there "compassion" it was a lie." Franky placed her hands on Honey's shoulders. "What those men, that man... *sigh* that wasn't real affection. Real affection shouldn't make you feel painful, especially that painful."

Franky went to whisper in Honey's ear, "Honey...can I show you what compassion is really like? I promise you I won't hurt you." Franky ran her right hand down Honey's back slowly and lightly while using her left hand to steady Honey's face as Franky went in to kiss her lips while running circles along her back with her right hand. The kiss lasted probably about 14 seconds before Franky stopped and moved her face back a little. "Can you tell me how that feels, Honey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 8:41 pm

"Honey." she echoed as her training began to kick in, naming something was like placing ownership of that thing, and she stood up straighter to honor her new owner. Whispering as Franky spoke she echoed more words "Lie? Real Affection? Compassion?" and then she was caressed and she quited down, expecting pain at the touch, but not receiving it. Then the kiss happened and To-Honey stiffened up but let it happened like the obedient girl that she was, giving up her freedom once more to become someones plaything. "That felt... unfamiliar... it was softer than before... no pain... no dominance like usual..."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 9:22 pm

Franky had a soft, caring smile on her place. To those that don't know Franky, this was her "Real Smile." Her genuine feelings placed in a facial expression. "Yes, I want you to remember these feelings I teach you..." Franky ran her right hand down to Honey's lower back, and then lower. Caressing her and then moving her hand back up her back slowly. "...don't forget them ever... and always remember, this is true compassion, not that pain, this."

Franky slid her hand back in front of her and caressed Honey's breast softly. Then leaning down licking her nipple through the shirt before moving her other hand down Honey's chest to her other breast. Caressing that as well. Franky could feel tingling, but she wasn't sure if it was Honey, herself, or both. Regardless it didn't matter. Honey deserved to feel what true affection was, what real... what real love was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 9:39 pm

Honey nodded slowly and shivered ever so slightly at the touches as she heard the the command, even if it wasn't really one, and started to catalog on how she was feeling physically to obey it. Honey felt her nipples licked and she let out a odd noise she had never made before... a moan. She then shivered again as they were caressed and felt. THough she never spoke as she wasn't asked anything she did catalog the feelings and locked them away to be remembered
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 10:11 pm

Franky stopped licking around Honey's nipple and stood up slowly. She looked into Honey's eyes, "*pant* That is real affection... now I want you to show me what you learned, I-I want you to, touch me, however you want to." Franky then grabbed the top of her dress around her breasts and pulled it down some to make it easier for Honey. A passionate blush over Franky's face as she looked towards Honey. "I'm, ready... go ahead, whatever you want." Franky's breathing was heavy an irregular. She wasn't sure what Honey would actually do to her.

Would she simply copy Franky's exact movements? Or was she able to just do whatever came to mind? Would she even hurt Franky? All of these thoughts ran through her mind as Honey went to act. Franky didn't care what happened, as long as it was Honey doing it. She wanted her to see how true affection was, how it felt, how it made others feel. Franky was going to have to teach her almost like a child, only they weren't children, they were two young adults engaging in true affection... maybe even, love? It was too early to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 11:08 pm

Honey thought briefly at the things she was taught... affection was to make people feel good... those caresses made her feel good and she happened to make the same sounds Franky did when she broke her so... if I break Franky more then I will be showing her affection for she will feel good. So after this thought process Honey wove her fingers into Franky's and gripped them lightly before her grip tightened and she broke four of Franky's fingers as her foot came up and then down quickly, stamping her foot directly onto her Masters toes, snapping at least three of them. After this flurry her right arm came back and then shot forwards like a piston and slammed into Franky's ribs breaking one. After this violence Honey asked a simple question "Is this affection?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 12:32 am

Franky watched as Honey clasped her hand in Franky's, and to be honest what came next wasn't that much of a shock. In fact Franky was expecting some pain, but she didn't try to stop Honey at all. The cracking of her fingers was accompanied by the sound of her moans. She bit her lip to try and quiet herself but there was nothing she could do.

The tingling from her broken toes honestly tickled her a bit, bit only moans could escape her lips as she felt the blunt force of Honey's pinch. Franky's legs grew weak, she dropped to the ground sitting up but dazed. The rush of the chemicals in her brain... was this exstacy? Franky looked up to Honey and listened to her somewhat distorted words. Franky pressed her hand against her chest and took in a few deep breathes. She had to be somewhat under control if she was going to teach Honey.

"Honey... guh... that... was... amazing... but... you need to know... something..." Franky got up, to the best of her ability, and went to sit on her tombstone. "I... enjoy pain... but some people... avoid pain. I think I know why you did what you did... Franky proceeded to snap her fingers back in place, holding in her breath to try and keep from moaning again, Death knows she wanted to.

She then used her wavelength the same way with her leg. Dad was gonna have some work to do later. Franky looked at Honey in her eyes. "I want you to remember this so you don't get confused. You inflict pain on your enemies, and spare your allies. You should only show affection with me. When we show affection, I only want you to hurt me if I specifically ask you to." Death knows she didn't want to have to mend all her bones every day. Know matter how much of a rush it was, and it was a good rush.

"Honey, I want you to show me affection again, but try not to cause any broken bones. You can scratch me lightly but no cutting me severely. Shallow cuts are fine. And, I'm going to show you affection too, but, tell me now if you want to feel pain or not. It won't be like before with those men... but it will hurt a little, and if it gets too bad you can tell me to stop alright?"

Franky had never had to be so specific before, but she felt as long as the result was good for Honey, it was worth it. Franky decided to quickly mend her other bones with her wavelength before she started again. She lifted a teasy finger telling Honey to come to her side. "Come on, let's try this again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 2:46 pm

Honey nodded softly as she ran through her orders again in her head "Only hurt my enemies... standard orders... spare my allies... standard..." her voice still not giving off anything she felt and her gaze was still blank as when they had started, no flushed features or expression to denote enjoyment, and continued to speak softly "You are the only one I am to... show my? affection to..." this part phrased almost like a question "Obey situational orders... when it comes to hurt you..." After this small recap she followed the rest of the orders and moved to stand next to Franky and placed her delicate hands on her thighs and squeezed lightly, digging her nails into the flesh she found there, and leaned in as she raised up on her tip toes to get to Franky's elevated position and pressed her soft lips against hers. The kiss was stiff and odd from Honey's inexperience but she tried hard to make it... enjoyable? and pressed her petite and lithe body into Franky's hoping the softer contact would please her new Master
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 7:54 pm

Franky believed she was specific enough for Honey to understand. She felt like she did as she recapped what Franky told her. Franky watched her petite student approach her and move her hand over her thigh and begin to squeeze it. A tingle ran down Franky's spine as this happened, a soft moan escaping her lips as Honey came in to kiss her. A few muffled moans escaping as Honey proceeded to press her body against Franky's. After a moment Franky took the straps from Honey's dress over her shoulders and started to pool them down. They eventually fell past her ankles, revealing her body.

Franky then started to caress Honey's breast with her right hand for a second before running her fingers down her stomach to her pelvis and finally to her most sensitive area. She began to massage with her fingers, up and down and rotating into circles every so often. Her left hand wrapping around Honey and holding onto her butt, pulling her in closer to Franky. A hint of flush showing on her face as her light moaning continued. Her body was so strong, and yet so fragile, Franky could hardly believe it. This was better simply making out any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 9:28 pm

Honey had no idea what to do as her Master began to undress her but she knew better than to object... that would only hurt her. The breeze was cold and it caused her to shiver and Honey's nipples came erect at the sensation. Her flesh covered itself in goosebumps to try and warm her as well. As Franky began to touch her small breasts, barely more than bumps on her chest, Honey's body warmed slightly and only got hotter as the hands traveled downward. When fingers touched her folds her lips opened and a new sound came from between them, one that she had never made before, and Honey moaned slightly. Honey's body had become flushed, which was completely new to her, and she had no idea how to feel about it.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 10:28 pm

Franky could feel the heat shared between her body and Honey's. Franky's breathing heavy. She moved her hands away from Honey's lips to move her hand towards Franky's. "T-touch me here, mmg, s-slide our fingers around inside... like this..." Franky slid her fingers back down and then her pointer and middle finger inside of her. She then moved her hand around in a circle, pressing her fingers against her inner walls.

Adrenaline and pleasure running through Franky's body and mind. Then Franky got a spark of inspiration. "H-Honey, bite my neck, d-dont be afraid of hurting me...ugh uhh, I can handle it, mmmm" Franky always wondered how it would feel to make love with a vampire, even when she was still alive. She almost shivered from the near thought of being bit on the neck, drawing blood and feeling it drip down her chest. Franky wondered if Honey was enjoying this as much as she was.

"D-Does it, f-feel, good, Honey?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 10:48 pm

Honey nodded slowly and took a deep breath before moving her hand forward from Franky's thigh to reach her core with her fingers. Slowly she began copying what Franky had showed her, moving her fingers and hand like she had been told, and looked at Her eyes breifly nodding again. After this she leaned in further, Honey's body pressing heavily into Franky's, and put her mouth on the soft skin at the neck and sank her teeth deep into the flesh. THe blood filled her mouth quickly and spilled down both of their chests. After doing so for several minutes she pulled back "I don't know... is this what 'good' is suppose to feel like?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 9:20 pm

Franky moaned as felt Honey's fingers slid inside her. It had been relatively easy considering how wet Franky was right now. Her breathing getting faster as Honey pressed her chest against Franky's. She twitched a bit as Honey brought her mouth upon the soft skin of her neck. And when she bit into her flesh Franky let out the loudest moan she ever heard herself make. Her body tensed up and her mind went blank for a moment. Only the last few seconds before Honey backed away did she gain back her coheirance.

The blood on her chest felt so warm, it was almost unreal. When Honey asked if this was what 'good' felt like Franky smiled. Franky then moved Honey off of her for a moment and went to pick up her dress, laying it on the ground like a blanket. "Lay down here. Honey did as she was told, waiting for a verbal reply to her question no doubt. Franky kneeled down in front of Honey and opened her legs. "This is what feeling 'good' is like, you ready?"

Franky then made her way down to Honey's lips and lightly licked with her tongue up and down, holding Honey's thighs with her hands as she moved her tongue around in circles, going in as deep as she could go. She could feel the wetness coming from her core and onto her lips as she moved her face and tongue around and around, every few moments sucking on her lips and then going up to lick her clit around and around. Franky enjoyed how Honey moved when she did that, it made hr feel like she was really feeling good. Which was good because Franky was enjoying this too much to stop. That made Franky wonder, what would Honey think once she started to come?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 9:44 pm

Honey felt the familiar warmth of blood on her skin and took it in stride as it had happened so often. As she obeyed to lay down she wondered if Franky would use her all night. At the question of if she was ready she merely nodded and spread her legs wider. As her new Master began licking and sucking and kissing her folds Honey began to squirm at the odd sensations filling her body. Her groin was on fire and a heat was building elsewhere in her body as well. Small and muffled moans began to escape her normally tight lipped mouth let loose in the sensations she was receiving. The practiced technique of her Master had made her wet and the juices ran almost unhindered, other that the mouth and tongue inside her. Honey's hands dug into the dirt as she squirmed and wiggled under Franky, her legs held in place by the touch of her Master. She let out another moan as a roll of pleasure? came form her folds and lanced up her body and a wet gasp soon followed as she tried to form words "M-master.... wha- what is... thi-this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next