Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:28 pm

Franky couldn't answer Honey, not yet, not until it happened, not until Franky saw it happen. Franky opened her eyes and looked up at Honey's face as she continued to lick inside her. She then went for the big finish by sucking hard while also moving her tongue around as fast as she could within Honey's lips, until it happened, the climax.

Franky moved her mouth away from Honey's core and took a deep breathe. Licking her lips as she watched Honey's reaction. "*pant* You're, coming... Honey." Franky's excitement hit it's peak, and she couldn't take it anymore. Franky then played back, opening her legs and started to play with herself. She then looked up at Honey as she twirled her fingers inside her while also fondling her own breast with her other hand.

"Mmm, ugh, Honey... I-I want you t-to ugh, lick me inside... Ugh quick! I can't... Mmmm take it anymore, I need to come too! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:49 pm

Honey breathed deep and fidgeted even more as Master caused more sensations to well up inside her. As Franky finally pushed her body over the edge a shock of pleasure rocked through her and she went blank with it, letting the sensations rob her of all control and basked in it. Honey had no idea if this was how it was suppose to feel but that didn't matter... Master had caused this so it was suppose to there. The commands that were being panted at her though broke through the fog that the 'coming' had caused as Master put it. So she shifted her position and leaned her head into her Master's crotch and darted her tongue out to lick the wet folds. And before long Honey's tongue delved deep into Franky's folds to copy what had been done to her. Hoping that she wasn't being displeasing her Master.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 9:59 pm

Franky flung her head back when Honey went down on her. Despite her inexperience she learned rather quickly and Franky tried to cover her mouth to silence her moans, but they were to loud for that to do any good. As Honey's tongue moved around and around inside of her, Franky could feel the wave of pleasure building up stronger and stronger. With one long loud moan the pleasure flowed through her like a tidal wave and Franky's back arched. "Ugh, ugh, Ah, Honey, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Franky's mind went blank and she dropped to the ground, her body hot and wet with her own and Honey's sweat.

Franky couldn't respond right away, it had been a little while since she came like that. A moment later Franky looked up at Honey. "Honey... come lay next to me." Honey did as she was told and Franky put her arm around her and kissed her on the lips. "You did very well Honey. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Franky gently nuzzled Honey. Now that was how two people showed affection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 11:09 pm

Honey blinked slowly as she was kissed and simply shrugged "I'm glad I pleased you Master... and I don't know if I did enjoy it... it was strange..." her monotone voice echoed out across the graveyard "Do you want me to say that I did?" She asked softly as her body was snuggled into the zombie girl. Not to say that she was completely calm... Honey's body was flushed and her breathing was slightly elevated after the exertion and the shock to her body. The taste of her Master lingering on her lips and tongue, the juices still coating her face, made Honey think as to what she was suppose to do now after being used... Master had yet to give her any more instructions...

Short I know xD
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 4:21 pm

Franky giggled at Honey and Nuzzled into her a little more. She began to twirl Honey's hair with her finger and play with it a little. "No, silly, nobody can tell you how you feel, you just know it. You sense it deep inside yourself. Well, I guess you don't know how to do that... Don't worry, I'll teach you." Franky moved her finger down Honey's chest and circled her heart, the slightly dried blood forming a faded circle as she did. In a spark of inspiration Franky wet her finger with a bit if fresh blood from her bite and drew a heart in the circle.

"Honey, tell me more about yourself." Franky asked running her fingers through Honey's hair again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 8:16 pm

Tool looked down at the image drawn onto her skin and listening to her master "I will learn as you will it Master..." and then turning into Franky and staring at her with wide open yet blank eyes and said softly "What do you wish to know?" Honey unused to such a vague and broad ended question she wasn't sure what she was suppose to say." Her body chilled in the wind and displayed in the moon light combined with her now flushed self instead of her usual paleness displayed the multitude of scar tissue all over her arms, legs back and torso though suspiciously none were anywhere near visible if would be clothed
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 9:57 pm

Franky thought for a moment as to exactly what she wanted to know. There were so many things she could ask, but the first thing she could think of came when she saw Honey's scars. She started to trace one of them as she gazed at it. "How did you get all these scars?" She asked in a soft tone of voice. Franky was still unsure of a lot of things about Honey actually. There were a lot of things she wanted and needed to know.

There was another thing that suddenly came to Franky's mind. She called herself Tool, and she was made to follow orders. So Franky wondered... "Hey, would you happen to be, a weapon?" She asked curiously. After all it would make sence, there was more than one factor that pointed towards the fact. Not to mention, if she was a weapon, and Franky was her master, that would mean she is now Franky's partner...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 8:40 pm

Honey answered quickly to the first question as she stared impassively "A few come from various assassination missions... a few are from shoot outs... a few are from brawls I've had to win... while a few of them come from my training as a child..." her voice kept her usual nothingness as she spoke, giving nothing away as to the horrors and danger she was presented with, before standing up and turning to reveal her back as apposed to just her front and sides to reveal what looked like branding marks and whip lash scars "But... I got these for my punishments..." before turning back and looking at her new Master "And yes... I am a Weapon... I am a sword type if that matters to you.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 9:31 pm

Franky listened carefully as Honey told of her past experiences of violence. "Oh my." She breathed as she heard the things she had faced. Her life was like one big 3 star Mission. And all she got from it was abuse and scars. The poor dear. Admittedly when Honey turned and showed her other scars and explained how they were made, Franky blushed a bit. He mind going to a place a lot like a minute ago. "I, see..."

Franky could help but picture her own punishing of Honey and vise versa. But she moved the thought to the side for the moment and thought about her last sentence. "You're a sword? Could I, could I wield you? I'd like to... see how our souls feel together." She asked slightly nervous but at the same time excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 9:41 pm

Honey nodded and closed her eyes before shifting into her sword form, a large blade she was longer than when she was human. Her sword might have surprised Franky with how beautiful and ornate it was. Hovering briefly before Franky before landing into her hands she spoke softly through the reflection "Here I am... am I acceptable Master?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 10:03 pm

Franky stood up as Honey was in mid transformation. She didn't really mind the dirt on her back since she was just in the ground not 20 minutes ago. She watched as this long Katana like blade hovered in front of her, and suddenly Franky's eyes sparkled with wonder. She looked upon the beautiful sword and gasped with realization as it appeared in her hand.

"I see... So this is how you really are. It's as I thought, you're not just some tool, or servant." She ran her palm against the blade and looked into it. She looked into Honey's reflection. "I can see that inside you are a beautiful person. Your weapon tells it all, you have a soul with a deep inner beauty... I'm a bit jealous actually... you are so beautiful." Franky then brought her face to the blade and kissed Honey's reflection .

She then looked at the reflection and asked, "I want to stay with you, and show you how beautiful you really are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 10:27 pm

Honey stayed quiet as her Master spoke, looking out from the reflection, and only spoke up once she was done "But I am... I am your servant..." she blinked slowly as her Master kissed her weapon self and continued "If you say that I am... then I am Master..." before taking a breath she didn't need "I am to stay with you Master... you own me..."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 7:26 pm

Franky had to admit having Honey as a weapon excited her. Not only was she a great weapon and fighter, not to mention good looking, but Franky just knew that eventually, she would show her how to feel again. That's what she really wanted to do, although the sex was up there too... Franky ran her fingers as far up the huge blade as she could, walking them back down in a seductive way.

"Honey, I think we are going to work well together. But in still excited from our affection earlier... I'd like to do that with you again..." Franky held the blade steady as she ran her tongue down the blade a little, causing a trickle to flow down to the hilt. She then pressed the side of the blade against the front of her body, a light blush on her face. "You should turn human now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 9:27 pm

Honey transformed back at command and draped her arms around Frankie's shoulders so she wouldn't fall as her real weight filled her hands. Staring blankly and blinking twice as she looked into Frankie's eyes she said softly "If you command it Master... I will obey." before leaning in and kissing her gently against the lips, not to hard not to soft, she didn't try to bite the lips and take control in anyway... she just pressed against them softly. Her legs wrapping around Frankie's hips to help suspend her as her chest pressed into her Master's.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 11:28 pm

Franky was a bit surprised when Honey kissed her and wrapped her legs around her, a bit of blush showed on her face as she closed her eyes. Franky then decided to try and slip her tongue into Honey's mouth as she wrapped her arms around Honey's waist and clasped her cheeks in her hands. She squeezed them a bit as she continued to make out with Honey.

After a moment she spanked Honey's left cheek with her right hand. Soft moans escaping Franky's lips as she continued to kiss Honey. She then walked Honey over to where her dress laid on the ground, laying her down on it and sitting up on her knees to spread Honey's legs. She then sat down and positioned herself so that she could press her crotch against Honey's.

She then moved in and started to press her body into Honey's. A soft moan escaping her lips as she did. "Mmm, Honey, rub your pussy against mine. Ugh!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]   Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored in a Cemetery, Eh what could happen? [M, pm for invite]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2