Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) Empty
PostSubject: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 9:30 pm

Sarah stepped off the plane with a yawn, stretching her hands over her head. The flight to Wellington, New Zealand, had been murder, if only because the pinkette found it difficult to sleep on planes. She looked at her weapon, flashing her the best smile she could muster (not a great one) and looking around for a coffee shop. "I need caffeine before we go to baggage claim." She said, taking one of Jessie's hands.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 9:45 pm

Jessie left the plane with a pale face, she wasn't especially plane sick, but that landing had been a bit shaky and that had gotten to her stomach. She was weakly following Sarah until her goddess of a meister mentioned coffee. Her fingers intertwined with Sarah's, while she gave her an actually very bright smile. "The best idea I've heard all day! There! St*rb*cks!" She pointed at a medium sized version of the popular coffee shop, integrated into the airport, that she had just spotted and began walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:01 pm

Sarah followed after her, smiling a bit at her enthusiasm. She pushed Jessie to the side after they had ordered and paid for the drinks herself, sticking her tongue out at Jessie and taking her drink once it was ready, sipping the hot latte.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:17 pm

Jessie was mildly surprised, when Sarah pushed her away, and pouted jokingly, before taking a sip from her cappuccino, sighing in relief at the taste of the beverage. "I swear, those guys make the best cappuccino I know. Well then, shall we go and get our luggage?" She took her drink in one her hand, while the other wrapped itself around Sarah's waist, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:22 pm

"That depends." She quipped, looking at Jessie with something of a smirk. "You gonna be able to keep your hands off of me long enough for us to get it?" She asked, sticking her tongue out at her weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:27 pm

Jessie pretended to be thinking about the whole thing for a moment, then finally decided on something. "I could... but... that comes with a prize.. excuse me." She then leaned in on her meister and stole a kiss, ignoring their environment. After she had pulled away, she smirked and withdrew her hand, intertwining their fingers again. "Payment received."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:34 pm

She laughed softly, tugging Jessie through the airport with her until the reached baggage claim. They arrived just as their luggage was being put on the carousel, and Sarah quickly snatched up their two suitcases. She handed one to Jessie before strolling towards the door, pulling out her phone and starting to look for a hotel. "So, I'm thinking somewhere cheap. Don't have a lot of spending money..." She said, momentarily forgetting about Jessie's wealth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:48 pm

Jessie was walking by her meisters side, suitcase in one hand, coffee in the other, well at least halfway until the coffee was emptied and the empty paper mug thrown into a bin. When they reached the exit, Jessie was once more reminded of her uncomfortable money situation, though this time, she just came out with it. She whipped out her phone and began looking for hotels, too, though, in another price category as Sarah. "Ah, that's where my grandiose family comes into play. So... let's see, everything above 3 stars are snob places, sooo... yes that one is good. And booked." She had just booked a comfortable 3-star hotel-room for two persons. One bed, of course. The next she did was to smile at Sarah. "Let'S catch one of the cabs, there must be dozens outdoor, I bet."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:52 pm

"After you." She said with an embarrassed laugh, forgetting that Jessie could do that sort of thing. They hailed a cab quickly, and after showing the driver where their hotel was, they were soon on their way. Sarah allowed herself to close her eyes, not caring if she fell asleep during the brief car trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:13 pm

When Jessie looked at her meister, sitting next to her in the cab, she noticed that she was about to fall asleep and smiled at her. "I know you're tired from the plane, but try to stay awake until we're in our room, okay?" She said while gently poking Sarah's silky cheek.
"And, sorry, but you were kinda cryptic earlier, what exactly are we doing in New Zealand again?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:20 pm

Sarah groaned, her eyes fluttering half open. "There's something here we have to investigate... People going missing. Lots of people. Mainly indigenous people. The Maori."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:53 pm

That was enough info for now, especially since Sarah wouldn't be able to give her any more than that. At least not in her sleepy state, which was why Jessie made Sarah use her as a pillow until they arrived at the hotel, where she would have to wake up, even if she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:12 am

Once they arrived and checked into the hotel, Sarah was quick to get them to their room, glad it was only on the second floor. She unlocked the door and trudged through, immediately flopping on the bed and letting out a soft groan. "I missed beds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:29 am

The huge advantage of a proper 3-star hotel was the service. For example, their luggage arrived in their room, before the girls did. Thus, Jessie was content with chuckling and placing herself on the bed, too, taking a moment to relax. "Definetly better than plane-seats or cab-seats..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:39 am

Sarah nodded, snuggling up to Jessie and sighing. "You're my pillow now..." She mumbled, eyes soon closing as she started to drift, not quite asleep just yet. "Deal with it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:57 am

Jessie pulled a light blanket over them both, stroking through Sarah's hair with one hand. "It's my pleasure, honey~" She was pretty tired herself, and after a while she began drifting between dream and reality, too, which produced some interesting images in her head. For example, for a moment she was sure that the one lying on her stomach wasn't Sarah, but a sleeping cat, while in the next moment, it was Sarah again, wearing a bikini, the next she was wearing a white dress. Then there was that cat again. And so on, through various fantasies into dreamland.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 1:24 am

Sarah awoke some time late in the evening, yawning and stretching out against Jessie. She slowly sat up, rubbing her sleep-tussled hair and slowly standing. She made her way to the bathroom, starting to strip herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:03 pm

The weapon awoke about fife minutes later, shuffling around a bit before noticing that something was missing. Sarah was missing, which meant that the bath was probably being used. The girl thought about whether to join Sarah, or wait, deciding to wait. As much as she wanted to, they needed their energy for their mission and so she pulled the tanto she had brought with her from her suitcase and started to polish the weapon, making sure it was ready for use, should she need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)   Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climbing Mount Doom (Private, Ith and Xald, Rating pending)
Page 1 of 1